L30

Dec 20, 2017
And also a question i wanted to ask: is there a foreplay "sex" skill in the game?
There is no single skill called foreplay, but there are a number of abilities classified as foreplay attacks such as Seduce, Kiss, Grope Ass, and Breast Caress. These skills are supported by and boosted by perks that affect foreplay like Touch of Ecstasy, Heroic Touch, Mood Setter, and Caressing Dynamo. So it is possible to make a build revolving around foreplay by selecting perks to support such abilities as well as building the stats that boost the damage these attacks deal.

I do hope that you find this informative, Fungus.

Reactions: Konstantinus

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone knows if dev plans to add CG (or anims) for sex scenes in the future or it will stay as text-only? Premise looks great but I'm not really a fan of text based games.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone knows if dev plans to add CG (or anims) for sex scenes in the future or it will stay as text-only? Premise looks great but I'm not really a fan of text based games.
There will be none beside Art how the MG looks and how she is clothed right now. CG cost to much money and there going to be way more MGs and way to much sex scenes.

Reactions: Taisha

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well, it's a shame, game seems fun ^^
Oh it is fun. For me it is one of the two best games on this side together with Corrupted Kingdoms like you can see in my Signatur. CK has like Renryuu Ascension the CGs you want so much and all three Games I support on Patreon because of their quality and their regulare updates.

Reactions: L30

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
To my understanding, CG is a slight possibility in the future, but that possibility will probably only come about if there's enough monetary support.
I'd also recommend just giving the game a try, because the writing is superb, and coupled with either the excellent art for characters or their descriptive textboxes (which are always active, a nice touch so you don't ever forget "what they look like") it really helps the ol' imagination go more smoothly compared to other text games.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
There will be none beside Art how the MG looks and how she is clothed right now. CG cost to much money and there going to be way more MGs and way to much sex scenes.
As icollectsouls stated, the long term plans do involve the game getting erotic CGs for scenes, that's why characters that appear in scenes together have their character sprites created by the same artist. This is to make certain that they remain consistent throughout their scenes and sprites whether they are alone or both in a scene together with the player. For example, the Oni twins, not currently in game, both have art by Jiffic while Mimi (Bed-chan) and Aiko both have art by Adopolich. It's also why it sometimes takes time to line up an artist for a character as they not only need to have a style that fits Threshold's vision for a particular character, but also are willing to make art depicting sex scenes. A number of excellent artists had to be passed over unfortunately as while they did not mind making risqué art, art of a more adult nature was a non-starter.

The primary aim for art is to have character sprites lined up for all of the characters but once that is done, CGs would then be the next focus. Of course, this will take time to be created and implemented between funding for the art limiting the total number of concurrent commissions and the time it takes for said art to be created.

However, even without CGs and a few characters currently lacking their sprites, I would heartily recommend this game as it has excellent writing and does cover a number of fetishes, all under the lens of M/F relations with monster girls and a few humans. The gameplay is decently well balanced as well and fun if you enjoy classic turn-based RPGs. It does start to get unbalanced if you reach very high levels, but the v23 update will feature massive balance changes, so this will be corrected relatively soon.

I do hope that you find this informative, AdiXv2k and that this is a little enlightening as well, Konstantinus.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I'm an idiot. I had some questions and possible errors and I threw the sheet away by accident. Ok, I'm going to go through the game tonight and try to find those possible errors again AND THIS TIME write them down immediately and screencap pics.

I actually do remember one. In the Jora sex scene her armor retracts from her chest and lower regions and covers up when the scene ends. I think in both the Sex and Cuddle scene the pictures go back to normal at the wrong times. It would be ... most unpleasant if her armor should move to cover herself while you were still having sex...

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
what should i do after beating the slime girl at the caverns and is there a scene with the shopkeeper who is cold

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
what should i do after beating the slime girl at the caverns and is there a scene with the shopkeeper who is cold
Waiting. After the caverns there is no more content that, that is there. And with Amber there is at the moment no Content. At the moment you can romance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
As Konstantinus has stated, the Caverns is the current end of the main story content at the moment. Currently, Threshold is working on finishing up the v22 NPC system update by giving Amber, Elena, and Elly more content along with adding the Day/Night system as well as a new tutorial/initial run of the Forest similar to the first runs of the Mountain or Caverns. However, there are still a few other things you can potentially do that are detailed in the following spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, vergil5.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know where or how to get more holy skills so far the only one I have is the headpat meme skill. Do I need to donate to the church a certain amount to get actual holy skills?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone know where or how to get more holy skills so far the only one I have is the headpat meme skill. Do I need to donate to the church a certain amount to get actual holy skills?
There is only one more Holy skill at the moment, the Demon Layer, which is also the first Holy skill that was added to MGD. To unlock the event to earn the Demon Layer skill, you must have 55 or more affection/progress with Lillian, know the Holy Headpat skill, and have at least 6 Power, 6 Technique, and 6 Willpower, the three heroic stats i.e. those improved by Hero gear. You can build affection with Lillian by purchasing Holy Water, talking with her, and generally having positive interactions with her. When you meet these requirements, you'll have an event to earn the skill when you enter the Church.

I do hope that you find this helpful, JLP603.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
How do I get to mika the catgirl in the cage of the fores dungeon. I already defeated the whole forest dungeon and beated her on the first time by fucking her pussy but havent beaten the temple dungeon yet, the wiki says that revisting the forest dungeon lets me talk to her but whenever I go back she just instantly fights. Also how do I access jora the wurm girl?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For Mika you must get enough favour to her. That you do with things like you say or how you loose. You get one for example if you on first visit try to free her. Jora is the quest objective on a montain quest. You get to her if you are nice.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
For Mika you must get enough favour to her. That you do with things like you say or how you loose. You get one for example if you on first visit try to free her. Jora is the quest objective on a montain quest. You get to her if you are nice.
Seeing as how I always having to fight immediately wwhenever I go back to the dungeon my only option then is to... intentionally lose? oh well they will be acceptable losses hmph!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Seeing as how I always having to fight immediately wwhenever I go back to the dungeon my only option then is to... intentionally lose? oh well they will be acceptable losses hmph!
Not just loosing, loose when she tempt you and go worship her ass.

Reactions: JLP603

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Bug: after you meet jora again in the harassed caravan quest, right after she wants to show you her new friend an error screen occurs. It is able to be ignored and you can progress through the quest . I am aware that someone has already reported this bug in previous posts. Another bug is after talking to suzu the kunoichi sensei after she places her hand to the players nape or neck an error message displays. it can be ignored but should be fixed

Ok so is there any more content for camilia the spider girl other than letting you choose to fight her by struggling saying your busy or having some fun? What I mean is is there a way to talk and get to know her like you do with kyra the lizard girl and jura the wurm? I hope she does or is planned to have such a route cuz man I really like her

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes