L30

Dec 20, 2017
How do I get to mika the catgirl in the cage of the fores dungeon. I already defeated the whole forest dungeon and beated her on the first time by fucking her pussy but havent beaten the temple dungeon yet, the wiki says that revisting the forest dungeon lets me talk to her but whenever I go back she just instantly fights. Also how do I access jora the wurm girl?
Mika is very sensitive to vaginal sex, although later on you can help train her and make her less sensitive. The reason she fights you every time is that she is upset since you won via exploiting this weakness. To get her to calm down, either lose or win through some other method such as anal sex. Then you can try other things to win her affection such as making her orgasm from anal sex in the stocks, offering to free her, discussing her transformation into a Dire Catgirl if you had the conversation with Sofia about said transformation, losing by worshiping her ass, winning via anal sex, and selecting the correct responses in her initially limited dialogue before receiving the invitation to her room.

To be able to chat with her, you will need to either have a small bundle of Eros, a decent amount of Power, or about the same amount of Allure as she likes attractive men, buff men, or will give in and hear out those who are determined enough to actually try to get to know her despite a ridiculous requirement.

There is a fairly narrow margin on her progress and while you cannot quite get locked out in this early stage, it is very close and the conversation option unlocked via Sofia will give enough to allow you to advance if you make mistakes. Additionally, that conversation also gives enough points where you will not have to lose to her if you give correct responses and win in the correct fashion should you have an aversion to being defeated. As a final note, do not sell a gift that Mika will give you later on in her content as it will permanently lock you out of being able to interact with her.

Konstantinus already covered Jora, so thank you very much for that.

Ok so is there any more content for camilia the spider girl other than letting you choose to fight her by struggling saying your busy or having some fun? What I mean is is there a way to talk and get to know her like you do with kyra the lizard girl and jura the wurm? I hope she does or is planned to have such a route cuz man I really like her
Camilla is precious, but her content is currently quite limited. She will receive more content in the future much like Nicci the Alraune is also slated for a content expansion in the future. Unfortunately, you've seen all of her current content between struggling and choosing to fight or indulging her and allowing her to get a quick meal from you as you relax in her web.

I do hope that you find this helpful, JLP603.

when next update?
The update is planned to be ready around the end of the month. There was a small delay as Threshold was out of town for a week.

I hope that this is a satisfactory answer, decker2.

Now for more general information on the upcoming update. Along with the Oni Twins having their art implemented, looks like this is turning into a quite an update for aficionados of amazonian women who are tall and strong as Belle the Minotaur bartender and bouncer for the Inn will also have her art added to the game as it is ready. So, if you like big, strong women with a large bust, you may find her delightful. Additionally, for those appreciators of duskier complexions, Belle may also appeal to you for she is a chocolate Minotaur. Threshold has also returned from their trip and finished sorting through and responding to various messages, coordinating with artists, and so on, so normal operations and work on developing the game has resumed.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Tomorrow is mid February. Threshold can we get an estimate when we will get to see the stunning oni sisters in all their colourful beauty?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Tomorrow is mid February. Threshold can we get an estimate when we will get to see the stunning oni sisters in all their colourful beauty?
As I've mentioned in a few places it probably wont be until later in the month.

Unless I hit like, a really good stride of progress or somthing, but I doubt it.
As I've got oni art to implement, and conversations to write for the guild sisters, as well as a bunch of other assorted stuff still left to go.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
How do I get to mika the catgirl in the cage of the fores dungeon. I already defeated the whole forest dungeon and beated her on the first time by fucking her pussy but havent beaten the temple dungeon yet, the wiki says that revisting the forest dungeon lets me talk to her but whenever I go back she just instantly fights. Also how do I access jora the wurm girl?
Just to add to what L30 said; one thing that is great about this game is not so much that you win or lose battles, but how you win or lose battles matters (aka what move was the last one). You will get different scenes most of the times, different interactions and different penalties to your Fetishes... which of course makes sense if you think about it. I'm OP as Hell right now being a Level 79 player so I try to experiment winning and losing in various ways and it's so interesting to see how much work was put into the different routes.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
>Belle art being implemented
PSI.png
Oh man, you just had to go and make me anticipate this update even more!
(And of course I can't wait for when she actually gets a scene, preferably something where she's more in charge :sneaky:) Also can't wait for the Oni twins... this waiting won't be good for my heart lmao

Reactions: B2B2 and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Oh man, you just had to go and make me anticipate this update even more!
Then allow me to apologize in advanced as I may be making the wait for this update even worse.

There's even more content coming to this update, firstly, here are a few art teasers as more expressions are coming to the game for a few characters such as Perpetua and Shizu. A few can be seen in the following spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to all of this, the first character of the new monster girl species created by Threshold, the Voltlin, should be found in the Inn this update. Her name is Galvi and her while Threshold crafted the appearance description for this character as well as the specifics of the species, this particular character has had her 3,500+ words of content written by a guest writer, SubjectAlpha, while Threshold edited it to ensure it meshes with the setting and so on.

Apologies as I'm still keeping the description for the Voltins under wraps for now since it seems like they're still meant to be something of a surprise, but if you enjoy shortstacks, or more specifically some of the modern depictions of female goblins in erotic settings and media, then Galvi will probably be quite appealing to your tastes.

I do hope that everyone finds this information at least a little useful.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Then allow me to apologize in advanced as I may be making the wait for this update even worse.

There's even more content coming to this update, firstly, here are a few art teasers as more expressions are coming to the game for a few characters such as Perpetua and Shizu. A few can be seen in the following spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to all of this, the first character of the new monster girl species created by Threshold, the Voltlin, should be found in the Inn this update. Her name is Galvi and her while Threshold crafted the appearance description for this character as well as the specifics of the species, this particular character has had her 3,500+ words of content written by a guest writer, SubjectAlpha, while Threshold edited it to ensure it meshes with the setting and so on.

Apologies as I'm still keeping the description for the Voltins under wraps for now since it seems like they're still meant to be something of a surprise, but if you enjoy shortstacks, or more specifically some of the modern depictions of female goblins in erotic settings and media, then Galvi will probably be quite appealing to your tastes.

I do hope that everyone finds this information at least a little useful.
Oh man, love me some new Shizu content. Those expressions look very appealing and I can only hope they come along with some new Shizu abilities?!

Ok, I'll admit, now you really got me hyped up for this update.

Reactions: sonolfal and L30

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Is it possible that you make a perk that allows us to equip two accessories because just having one accessory slot is pretty limiting. Since they are mostly bracelets or necklaces or pendants wouldn't it be possible to equip more than just one. I mean you would have to probably think of re balancing all accessories if you do.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible that you make a perk that allows us to equip two accessories because just having one accessory slot is pretty limiting. Since they are mostly bracelets or necklaces or pendants wouldn't it be possible to equip more than just one. I mean you would have to probably think of re balancing all accessories if you do.
This has been talked about a little before, the TL:DR is that it becomes a balancing issue, while it makes sense similarly to "double equip rings in Skyrim", one for each hand, the problem is that it would require a full rework of all accessories like you said and probably runes too which takes time and right now the balancing is a little bit of a work in progress, rather Thresh is busy with adding content and reworking other systems like the town NPC's and things like that.

You've also got to take into account that the "accessory" slot covers a multitude of potential items and while a lot of them are rings ect. that IRL wouldn't preclude the use of another of a different type, it's just a mechanic, you could call them something like Auras or Armours or anything else, they are the "major" equipment while runes are the "minor" equipment, while i agree it makes sense to be able to equip multiples accessories it just doesn't work on a gameplay/design perspective currently.

The point at which i go against my points is with collars, they provide additional content and therefore an incentive to wear them for reasons others than their stat boosts or status protection effects, i'd love to see a "key item" slot for collars or other things like that that alter content and sex scenes, that would take less work i think but it's to do with balance again i guess.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Oh man, love me some new Shizu content. Those expressions look very appealing and I can only hope they come along with some new Shizu abilities?!

Ok, I'll admit, now you really got me hyped up for this update.
Unfortunately, there may not be much in the way of new content for Shizu beyond the new expressions. I would not rule it out entirely given that a few dreams or possibly even someone sneaking into the player's room could still be included given there is still roughly half a month before the update is expected to be finished. That said, adding more content to Elena and Elly as well as implementing the Oni Twins art is the current priority.

However, given the positive reception to the new expressions and a few ideas they inspired or were brought up, such as Shizu in a bunny girl outfit or using her harem clone jutsu to service the player, even if this update does not include anything else for Shizu beyond the new expressions, it does look like there are plenty of plans for future content for the player's ninja stalker/admirer.

While potentially disappointing, I do hope that you find this at least a little useful, loGic21.

Volta covered the salient points with regards to more accessory slots in that it is a balance issue, so thanks for that. On a related note that is potentially relevant however, the v23 update that will follow the currently work-in-progress v22 NPC system update is going to be a major balance overhaul update. So it is entirely possible that the system could be balanced to accommodate equipping more major accessories. Whether or not that actually happens I could not say at this point in time however given that work has not started on said v23 update.

I do hope that you find this at least a little helpful, even if it is not necessarily what you were hoping to hear, AriesBro.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The only thing I could really see being changed/added to the equipment system while maintaining some degree of "sense" would be a slot for "Weapons," but more accurately "Sex-Toys" like the dildo or Demon Layer, though that could be very divisive because it'd add a certain bit of strategy to have to plan ahead in terms of equipment, but you'd be locked out of certain combat options if you didn't have something equipped.
Maybe something that alters the base Caress skill to make it more of an option to actively use aside from the Caress-specific perks. Go with tongue-in-cheek options like a hand lotion to make your hands feel better or those small vibrators that are meant to go around a couple fingers. A small buff to Caress doesn't seem like it'd hit the game's balance in a bad way, either.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hello how do I get to fight mika at lvl 45. I have already gone the furthest I could get in terms of her affection route(lets me be intimate but not pet petting needs 10000 eros), beat vili and beat sofia ounce. Do I need to beat sofia again in the second stage of battles or is it not related to the number of times I beat sofia? Also I searched the thread and read that the dev planned to make trisha the succubus who disguises as an inn owner a route where she will grow bigger boobs if you visit her enough times has that been implemented? BTW thnx a lot to user L30 for answering my and everyone else's questions. They were very informative :)

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello how do I get to fight mika at lvl 45. I have already gone the furthest I could get in terms of her affection route(lets me be intimate but not pet petting needs 10000 eros), beat vili and beat sofia ounce. Do I need to beat sofia again in the second stage of battles or is it not related to the number of times I beat sofia? Also I searched the thread and read that the dev planned to make trisha the succubus who disguises as an inn owner a route where she will grow bigger boobs if you visit her enough times has that been implemented? BTW thnx a lot to user L30 for answering my and everyone else's questions. They were very informative :)
If you mean fighting Mika when she is at level 45, she levels up as you help her out by donating Eros to her. It requires a total 200,000 Eros to reach Mika's current end state. At 150k Eros she'll give you a special gift that you must not sell no matter what unless you want to be permanently locked out of Mika's content and take a large hit to Ancilla's affection as well. You'll know when you hit 200k and Mika's current end state as she'll get an item similar to the gift she gives you and it also will have an enchantment that pairs it with the one she gave you. On a related note, helping her become acclimated to vaginal sex also makes her a little stronger.

Given that it still requires 10k Eros to pet Mika's ears, you still have some ways to go as the price drops to 5k as you advance through her content and build her affection and it drops to 1k Eros once you reach her current end state. So just keep making and giving Eros to Mika to advance her affection and level her up. Do note that winning bets does reduce Mika's pool of Eros and you'll have to give her that much more Eros to compensate and reach her current final progress level.

Trisha's evolution content is not implemented currently and still needs to be created as well. So right now all you can do is become friendly with her and ultimately enjoy food that is not drugged and have consensual encounters with her rather than her attempting to drug you and assault you in your sleep. Even that is worth going through right now however given it is enjoyable, it builds her up so that it may be possible to immediately begin working on unlocking her new content once it is implemented assuming that her progress is not reset with said update, and it even features a tame romantic dream invasion on Trisha's part.

I do hope that you find this helpful, JLP603.

Now for a little more news with regards to MGD's development. Another art asset set is complete, unfortunately it will most likely not be in this update given the amount of work that will be required to implement it. Specifically, Kotone now has her art in all of her delicious, fluffy-tailed glory with several variants such as split or single tail as well as having around 40 expressions. So she'll likely be the most expressive character in the entire game once her art is implemented. Her art was created by Adopolich, the same artist who made Aiko and Bed-chan's art assets, so the quality is assured. There is a teaser available on Threshold's Patreon for supporters of the title if you'd like to see what she looks like before she is actually added to the game.

As a final piece of information to tantalize lovers of shortstacks and connoisseurs of large breasts, the Voltlin character that will appear in the Inn has successfully been added to the update and she apparently has a K-cup bust. So there will be plenty of her to enjoy despite her diminutive height.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
is there a console command to refight sofia to get her other blessings
In theory yes, based on the flags, but I would not recommend trying to do so given the risk of causing errors, possibly even ones severe enough to break your save. You can currently fight Sofia in three different types of fights and earn three different rewards, so getting up to three blessings is currently possible. More fights will be added later on in the game once appropriate advancement in the story and locations is made, so it will eventually be possible to receive more rewards. While it may change, the current plan is for Sofia's fourth fight to be after the Capital.

Additionally, it is not quite known how many fights Sofia will have exactly, but five or six may not be a bad guess. So there is probably a little leeway with regards to how many rewards you can obtain. So, if you opted for an item for one of the rewards, it may still be possible to obtain all four perks if you so wish. There may even be a special reward for those who opt to choose all four blessings from the rewards, but what that will be, if it is even added, is not currently known.

Personally, I always recommend getting the perks anyways since they can be enabled and disabled whenever you want and while the gear may currently be unique and powerful, you can only use one accessory and three runes at this time. So if a better accessory or set of runes appears later, choosing the gear option from Sofia would turn into a long-term loss. If there are more fights than perks from Sofia, then this does change a little and selecting a powerful accessory or rune before starting to opt for the perks could work as well given the initial boost you may receive.

While this is not quite the answer you are looking for, I do hope that you find this helpful, killerburg.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
is there a console command to refight sofia to get her other blessings
As L30 says I would not do it, you will get enough fights to get all blessings because there is already confirmed, that something special will happen if you get all of them. At the current state you can get already get three of the four blessings and if you want to get those items you can get them safer via console command.

Reactions: L30

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Ok I think this will be the last post till the next update as i have reached the end of all the routes and content I can go through as far as I could search on the forum... Firstly, how many tails can I currently get kotone to? 6? Secondly, how do I do ancilias route. I have been talking to her doing every dialogue option that has positive interactions and every cleaning event that leads her to smile a bit... even did the 40 technique sewing option for the pillows to get her to smile after I do that event... but all I have to show for it, is the ability to ask for random facts. Is there anything more or is that the end of the content for her right now?

Side note: As I was writing this I realized that at some point down the road I will have to do some new games as my current and only save has a relationship with all the girls and some of them are against being in a harem or will not like the other girls in the harem and ill have to break up with them :(

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes