Vory

May 7, 2018
I'm not sure on the dream thing but a character that impersonates some of the other girls could be pretty fun/interesting for sure

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Any changes for predicted update time? Or is it still this month?
Threshold is aiming to have the update ready by Friday, but it is possible that it may not be out until Saturday or Sunday in the event some issue arises such as a difficult to solve bug or interruptions to content development as Threshold is currently writing the conversations that will be added to Elena and Elly. So yes, it will still be out this month, just around the very end of the month.

I do hope that you, EdgeOfShadow, and anyone else interested in this information finds this useful.

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Is there more to do with Kyra, the lizard girl event in the forest? I've done all the options available after beating her, but when she beats me, she just runs away.

Also, is art for Feng, the boss of the Power side of the Willpower temple, in the works?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Is there more to do with Kyra, the lizard girl event in the forest? I've done all the options available after beating her, but when she beats me, she just runs away.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-alpha-v21-8a-threshold.6491/page-69#post-3056565
Also, is art for Feng, the boss of the Power side of the Willpower temple, in the works?
I recall Threshold mentioning he tends to implement art by the ordering of the areas, so I expect Feng should be soon after Kotone. At that point, Shizu, Aiko, Bed-chan, the onis and Kotone should all be implemented, after all. To the best of my knowledge, he has not mentioned who he has/plans to commission for Feng's art.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
when i try to put the oni sisters images in the game they dont appear (using windows version) how do fix that?
Unless you want to go through the process of doing all of the code work to set their placement on screen correctly, properly setup triggers for their expressions, and so on, I'd recommend just waiting until the v22 update arrives as the Oni twins art will be implemented as a part of this update. All that is left is writing six or seven more conversations for Elly, and probably a final playtest and bugfix pass, then the update will be ready for release. Threshold believes they should have it ready by tonight. So the update very likely could be out tonight or tomorrow at the latest in the event some issue arises.

I do hope that you find this informative, goldengoil, and that everyone curious as to the status and potential time of release for the update finds this at least a little helpful.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Good times. So far I've been nothing but pleased with info about what's in the pipeline being forthcoming. It gets a little worrying when some devs just don't talk/have someone relay about what's being done regularly.

Reactions: B2B2, L30 and Volta

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
I'd recommend just waiting until the v22 update arrives as the Oni twins art will be implemented as a part of this update.
I've been lit checking this thread every single day (sometimes several times each day) for the past 2 weeks just to make sure I dont miss the update.

I need that sweet Oni's art.

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
v22 is now live, with a bunch of new assorted content and system stuff. Also Bell and Oni art.
The mac version doesn't seem to be working properly for me, I'm getting a bug where whenever I try to go somewhere it sends me back to town immediately, and if I try to embark on an adventure my game gets stuck with "you can now access your inventory" or something. Also when I go the the Adventurer Guild the first text only says "Sigil of Power". Hopefully these can be fixed soon as it's not very playable right now xD

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
v22 is now live, with a bunch of new assorted content and system stuff. Also Bell and Oni art.

EDFile doesn't seem to be up? So I'm going to update everything now and look into a new third upload site in the meantime.
Im having the very same problem qointer has but using the WIn version instead of the Mac one.
Ima be enjoying the new bar's content tho. mhm mmmm <3

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Haven't gotten a chance to put it through it's paces yet. But I'm curious to see how the new energy/spirit recovery works with time. It sounds like the kind of mechanic that I usually lump under pointless tedium, but I'mma wait until I know for sure before making any such judgments.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes