freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Recommendation: for the bar/brothel scenes, would it be possible to institute a set of choices? Like a list of scenes that you've seen, and '???' for either random scenes or looking for ones you haven't seen yet? With the time system, I noticed that most of the day is rather empty of monstergirls. The RNG goddesses aren't always kind. Nothing I am trying to avoid, really. Just some I like better than others.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Threshold-sensei is ignoring me:cry:
i just want to know when we get to bf angels and headpat goddess venerea?....
Sorry I was tired and forgot to reply to you last night o_O
But even then bf angels/angels with combat is still a long ways off from now. Same with meeting Venerea.

So... This is now Threshold's and SubjectAlpha's game, then?
I'm just commissioning a few scenes for side content and stuff like that.

Recommendation: for the bar/brothel scenes, would it be possible to institute a set of choices? Like a list of scenes that you've seen, and '???' for either random scenes or looking for ones you haven't seen yet? With the time system, I noticed that most of the day is rather empty of monstergirls. The RNG goddesses aren't always kind. Nothing I am trying to avoid, really. Just some I like better than others.
I'd like to implement something like that at some point, but im not sure exactly when.
Same for the dreams tbh.

Reactions: L30

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Just wondering if stat glitch works for Android version as i can't be bothered starting from scratch after not playing for a while?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
So,is there a complete list of actions,which increases affection with unique characters like Mika,Ancilla e.t.c ?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Just wondering if stat glitch works for Android version as i can't be bothered starting from scratch after not playing for a while?
If you'd like, I could make a save file for you, giving you 1.75 million Eros so you can pay off your debt, cover the Church donations for various rewards, and go through Mika's content as well as leveling the character up to Level 100 or so. I'll just need to know what you'd like your character's name to be.

I do hope that you find this a little helpful, Acheron32.

So,is there a complete list of actions,which increases affection with unique characters like Mika,Ancilla e.t.c ?
Unfortunately, no, there is not really a complete list of actions to increase affection with unique characters. You may be able to find some helpful information from the wiki for MGD which is found . Additionally, if you do not mind digging through the game's files using a program like Notepad++, you can see what choices increase or decrease progress and thus would be the best options to select. Going to wherever you have MGD installed, you can then navigate to the renpy folder, then the adventure folder, and finally the Events folder where you can find a number of files that you can peruse to try and find the correct or best responses and actions to take.

Alternatively, you could try searching this thread for advice with regards to a number of characters. As a final note, in general you'll want to be kind towards the characters and respect their desires. Using Mika as an example, making her climax from anal while in combat or while she is in the stocks is a way to obtain some progress with her.

I do hope that you find this useful, Digitaler.

How do I start the new dream content?
To see the various dreams, you'll need to go to the Goddess' Embrace Inn, then go to your room, and then sleep till morning. I'll include the requirements for the various dreams in the following spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Deit1.

also are there any events with belle?
Belle's content is slated to be created and added as a part of the mini-updates between this v22 update and the v23 balance update. Kotone's art implementation and a little more content creation for Elena and Elly will also occur as a part of this update or series of small updates.

I hope that this answers your question to a satisfactory level, decker2, and I'm certain you'll also be happy to learn that Kotone's art should technically arrive before the actual v23 update, MegaAss.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Belle and the Oni twins' art is top-notch, props to the artists.
Galvi is pretty hot, the mention of the flatter-chested, levitating Voltlin (who still have great asses) has me very intrigued, to say the least.

Reactions: L30 and NODOGAN

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
If you'd like, I could make a save file for you, giving you 1.75 million Eros so you can pay off your debt, cover the Church donations for various rewards, and go through Mika's content as well as leveling the character up to Level 100 or so. I'll just need to know what you'd like your character's name to be.

I do hope that you find this a little helpful, Acheron32.

Unfortunately, no, there is not really a complete list of actions to increase affection with unique characters. You may be able to find some helpful information from the wiki for MGD which is found . Additionally, if you do not mind digging through the game's files using a program like Notepad++, you can see what choices increase or decrease progress and thus would be the best options to select. Going to wherever you have MGD installed, you can then navigate to the renpy folder, then the adventure folder, and finally the Events folder where you can find a number of files that you can peruse to try and find the correct or best responses and actions to take.

Alternatively, you could try searching this thread for advice with regards to a number of characters. As a final note, in general you'll want to be kind towards the characters and respect their desires. Using Mika as an example, making her climax from anal while in combat or while she is in the stocks is a way to obtain some progress with her.

I do hope that you find this useful, Digitaler.

To see the various dreams, you'll need to go to the Goddess' Embrace Inn, then go to your room, and then sleep till morning. I'll include the requirements for the various dreams in the following spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Deit1.

Belle's content is slated to be created and added as a part of the mini-updates between this v22 update and the v23 balance update. Kotone's art implementation and a little more content creation for Elena and Elly will also occur as a part of this update or series of small updates.

I hope that this answers your question to a satisfactory level, decker2, and I'm certain you'll also be happy to learn that Kotone's art should technically arrive before the actual v23 update, MegaAss.
Would like character name to be Skye thanks.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
okey...Voltlins are amazing and Galvi just strikes out of the park most of my fetishes, can't wait to see more of this lovely shortstack & her species!

Reactions: L30

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v22.b bug fix update is now out, fixing multiple important issues.

you mean after the capital city but before the demon lord castle or after?
like going to the celestial realm and fighting angels and the goddess as the final boss?
like in the original monster girl quest trilogy https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/?
That all sounds like spoilers to me to answer. ;)
But I have gone on record saying that the angels/church aren't going to go full turncoat and try to go on to eradicate everyone and all that jazz. So I'll confirm that's not happening.

also are there any events with belle?
Not yet, but she will eventually.

okey...Voltlins are amazing and Galvi just strikes out of the park most of my fetishes, can't wait to see more of this lovely shortstack & her species!
:)

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
so my laptop fell and my hard disk got destroyed so my saves are gone but ill start again

also i find the lack of insect gurls .........disappointing

after all insects are the largest group found

Mosquito_Girl_full_appearance.png

daunt

May 11, 2017
Sorry to ask if this has been answered but will there ever be some kind of in-game visual guide of who´s who?, like an encyclopedia or something of the kind for all characters be it enemies, town NPC´s, etc... I ask mainly because I´m terrible at remembering the names of characters in any game and been a while since I last played this so I truly have problems finding any of the new stuff from the last updates (besides the oni bosses which look fantastic) and thought how useful something like the encyclopedia from succubus covenant or MGQ be in this cases where lots of stuff changes in every update

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry to ask if this has been answered but will there ever be some kind of in-game visual guide of who´s who?, like an encyclopedia or something of the kind for all characters be it enemies, town NPC´s, etc... I ask mainly because I´m terrible at remembering the names of characters in any game and been a while since I last played this so I truly have problems finding any of the new stuff from the last updates (besides the oni bosses which look fantastic) and thought how useful something like the encyclopedia from succubus covenant or MGQ be in this cases where lots of stuff changes in every update
The might help you find characters

Reactions: daunt and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes