Bigglejuice

Oct 30, 2019
I ate on the first day and now when ever I visit the bar it says "You're still to full from your last meal to consider ordering more"

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
hey guys it's me again, got two simple questions here:
1) So i got the permanent blessing to find the Glade in the forest but i don't see anything letting me skip the exploration to go straight to it, is it not implemented yet?
2) are the pictures gonna replace the descriptions of monster girls? just curious since noticed some that already have fullbody pictures no longer have the square description, or is it something you can toggle on and off now?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
hey guys it's me again, got two simple questions here:
1) So i got the permanent blessing to find the Glade in the forest but i don't see anything letting me skip the exploration to go straight to it, is it not implemented yet?
2) are the pictures gonna replace the descriptions of monster girls? just curious since noticed some that already have fullbody pictures no longer have the square description, or is it something you can toggle on and off now?
1 - there is no "skip to the glade" option right now but you can revisit by using the glade option when exploring, it's an event.

2 - art is planned for lots of the girls, i suspect all of them in the long run but certainly the majority, toggling descriptions is not possible right now as far as i know but i like the idea of it, or perhaps an in game encyclopedia with the text and the image along with the location or something, could be a lot of work but it would be a nice touch.

Reactions: L30 and NODOGAN

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Do anyone know how to start the 3rd fight with Sophia?, She says that i need some object of some kind but i have no idea what that is or how to get it

darkcrystal

Mar 4, 2020
Hi

I think the game looks rly fun, how is his stability with android? i use a mi 9t(android 10 with miui 11) and had a few games crashing with me... i will download as soon as i get home with wifi(3days more or less).

thx

L30

Dec 20, 2017
How is it your Google Drive is always smashed and locked for 24 hours repeatedly? Have you considered uploading to mega?
Threshold used to have MEGA for downloads, but after their account was terminated several times for no apparent reason, they gave up on using the service to provide download links for the title. Perhaps the staff or uploaders here could upload the title at other sites such as Nopy to offer more downloads.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this informative, DudePersonA.

Do anyone know how to start the 3rd fight with Sophia?, She says that i need some object of some kind but i have no idea what that is or how to get it
Sofia's 3rd fight requires obtaining the True Sigil of Power which can be acquired by defeating the Oni Twins of the Temple in their Hard Mode fight by battling them at the same time. If you are able to clear this battle with the twins, you may also be able to advance Kotone's content given that clearing the Hard Mode fight is a part of her story progression, although that version of the fight is even harder.

I do hope that you find this useful, Bacher.

Hi

I think the game looks rly fun, how is his stability with android? i use a mi 9t(android 10 with miui 11) and had a few games crashing with me... i will download as soon as i get home with wifi(3days more or less).

thx
The Android version has been fairly stable thus far. The major critique against it would be that mods cannot really be easily used with the Android version of MGD. However, if you are not interested in mods for the title, then this is not a major issue.

I do hope that the title runs without issue on your device when you try it and that you find this helpful, darkcrystal. It truly is an enjoyable work featuring excellent writing, appealing art assets, and an entertaining combat system if you find turn-based combat fun.

In other news, Mika's content should be even easier to progress after the next update as defeating her should allow players to grind her progress up to 25, the level required to obtain the invite to her room and reach the next stage of her story and content. However, for those who cannot wait and would like an easier time with Mika's early stages of content, I'll include the mika.json file with this post. Just unzip the archive and replace the existing Mika monster file with this one.

The Rut perk will also likely include a status effect icon to make it easier to track given it is a timed perk that is closer to a very long lasting ailment. As for an interesting lore development, apparently Imps are the Eevees of MGD as they can evolve into any "Demon" type of monster girl such as Arch-imps, Succubi, Devils, and Voltlins.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds it at least a little useful.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
As for an interesting lore development, apparently Imps are the Eevees of MGD as they can evolve into any "Demon" type of monster girl such as Arch-imps, Succubi, Devils, and Voltlins.
This makes me think of the potential for a questline (and potential massive coding headache) where you could determine what kind of demon some unique imp NPC evolves into.
Or if there was a human girl and you (directly or indirectly) influence what kind of monster she ends up turning into, like she asks what monster she should try to fight, and when you next meet her - whoops! She's been transformed into a slime, because that's what she suggested. Granted, I don't know if it's only demons that can transform others, as that's the only example I can think of in-game, but I'm sure there could be some scenario that'd let an opportunity like that happen. (Maybe she has an amulet or something that she thinks makes her stronger, but the reality is that it's enchanted/cursed to cause her to turn into whatever monster she comes into contact with next.)
Obviously for that latter idea you'd have to constrain it within a smaller amount of possible monsters, but it'd be an interesting concept to explore within the setting.

Reactions: L30 and Teleiah

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Finally downloaded the latest version and are testing it. Reactions forthcoming.

EDIT:
So far Explored and played the Mystic Forest:
1) I like that the Town Hub Screen lightens and darkens according to the time of day; however the fact that the Overworld screen doesn't kinda stands out now.
2) 'Moonlight Allure' - love the Castlevania effect. Already I can see the opportunity for night-related quests and monsters, original or mod produced... wolves, bats, any nocturnal creatures you can think out. Of course the horror setting also applies (think in MGQ). BTW spelling error, "their" instead of "there"
3) Like Resting advancing time, adds realism. In the future, Threshlod might want to make certain Rests longer than others (rest at midnight should take longer than other Rests since that is 6 hours).
4) I noticed in scenes where both combatants are using the same skill in tandem on the MC (like a blowjob and it turns into a Double blowjob) and force him to cum, only one character gets a Semen Boost. If both are using the same skill shouldn't both get boosted? I know that's an old thing but it always bothered me.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
This makes me think of the potential for a questline (and potential massive coding headache) where you could determine what kind of demon some unique imp NPC evolves into.
Or if there was a human girl and you (directly or indirectly) influence what kind of monster she ends up turning into, like she asks what monster she should try to fight, and when you next meet her - whoops! She's been transformed into a slime, because that's what she suggested. Granted, I don't know if it's only demons that can transform others, as that's the only example I can think of in-game, but I'm sure there could be some scenario that'd let an opportunity like that happen. (Maybe she has an amulet or something that she thinks makes her stronger, but the reality is that it's enchanted/cursed to cause her to turn into whatever monster she comes into contact with next.)
Obviously for that latter idea you'd have to constrain it within a smaller amount of possible monsters, but it'd be an interesting concept to explore within the setting.
Yeah, those could be difficult to deal with, similar to the eldritch dream monster girl that transforms into other characters to mess with you while you sleep idea. However, there has been another idea about Nara learning magic or a mystic dance style to allow her to transform into various types of monster girls as well, so that would somewhat tie into that latter idea. Not certain if that will happen either, but it could be quite entertaining like a joke that accompanied the idea such as Nara performing the wrong dance and turning into a Mermaid in the Desert before trying again to turn into a Lamia. Although she'd become flustered and lose her cool again once you point out the loss of her legs. So there are quite a few entertaining ideas floating around, it is just a matter of how difficult they would potentially be to implement, whether they would be worth the effort, and so on.

I do hope that you find this informative, icollectsouls.

Now, there has been a little news on the update front. Minoni's art should be in the game with the next update. In addition to this Elena and Elly should have a few more conversations as well. Elena has two more conversations that are planned to be penned today and then Elly has a few more conversations that will be written as well afterwards a small update will be released. So, depending on writing speed, any potential blocks, and the like, the update could conceivably be ready within the next day or two.

That said, Threshold does not want to do too many mini-updates before moving on to v23, so things like more art may have to wait longer. Part of the reason for this is likely due to the fact that the major balance changes from v23 will probably necessitate a number of smaller patches to further fine tune the new balance once it is out and player feedback starts pouring in. So by moving on to focus on a big mechanical shift more quickly, some of the smaller pieces of content work that still need to be handled such as Beris the Hellhound's Inn scenes, assuming they are not a part of any of these small v22.X updates, can be implemented as a part of these more technical updates. Thus they will still give players something new to experience while elements that may not be as exciting in general, such as game balance, are not the only components of those updates.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Haha, it's funny because I had Nara in mind as a perfect candidate for having monster transformations. Hrmm... a Middle Eastern-inspired/themed dancer using magical transformation dances sounds just a little familiar...
ShantaeAnim.gif

Actually, I was considering learning Ren'Py or Twine at some point, since I got inspired by my initial post of being a "direct or indirect cause of a human to monster girl transformation." A short, simple game where you'd see how different human girls transform into monster girls, and how different factors like body and personality would cause different changes for the same type of monster.
As an example, you'd have something that causes a "cow" transformation, and the brute-force warrior woman would turn into more of the "minotaur" type (like the one encountered in MGD's mountain) but a voluptuous prostitute turns into a larger-breasted dairy-cow holstaurus. The story would be set from an alchemist's point of view where different women come into your shop asking for potions for various reasons.

Reactions: L30 and lilpixxle

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah, those could be difficult to deal with, similar to the eldritch dream monster girl that transforms into other characters to mess with you while you sleep idea.
Speaking of "eldritch" kinds of girls, a mind flayer girl would be sweet. Tentacles, mind-control, domming, what's not to love. For now the closest thing is Amy.

Are there any holy skills in the game other than the already OP holy headpat?
Demon (S)layer, scales with virility.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't know if this has been suggested, or if it's even at all possible to implement given the way the game/engine works, but would it be possible for us to simply be able to skip straight to the girls in the mountain temple after having cleared it (especially those further in like Aiko and Feng) without having to go through all the prompts in the way every single time? I imagine this is likely a thing because of those who choose to enable the random encounters along the way again after clearing the temple, but for those of us who disable these battles entirely, it's a little inconvenient.
I realize it's such a small, nitpicky thing that is just inconvenient rather than problematic, but it has been bothering me lately so I thought I'd ask to sate my curiosity.

On an unrelated point, I found the Tengu in that same temple to be a rather interesting character. Would it be possible to reveal whether she'll have more dedicated content at some point, or if she's just another location-sensitive battle encounter? She seemed more verbose and interactive than the other random encounters so far, which is why I'm wondering.

Reactions: sonolfal and Taisha
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes