Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Am I missing something? Ive only seen static semi lewd at best static single sprites for 8 or so NPC/battles and a lot of text describing whats supposedly going on. Do only bosses give more? Or is it just that much in alpha?

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v22.1a is now out for bug fixing.

I don't know if this has been suggested, or if it's even at all possible to implement given the way the game/engine works, but would it be possible for us to simply be able to skip straight to the girls in the mountain temple after having cleared it (especially those further in like Aiko and Feng) without having to go through all the prompts in the way every single time? I imagine this is likely a thing because of those who choose to enable the random encounters along the way again after clearing the temple, but for those of us who disable these battles entirely, it's a little inconvenient.
I realize it's such a small, nitpicky thing that is just inconvenient rather than problematic, but it has been bothering me lately so I thought I'd ask to sate my curiosity.

On an unrelated point, I found the Tengu in that same temple to be a rather interesting character. Would it be possible to reveal whether she'll have more dedicated content at some point, or if she's just another location-sensitive battle encounter? She seemed more verbose and interactive than the other random encounters so far, which is why I'm wondering.
It would be possible to add short cuts, though I'd probably need to overhaul how the Temple is structured, or have them be individual visitis like Nara's short cut.

I would like to give the Tengu a name and more content at some point.

Am I missing something? Ive only seen static semi lewd at best static single sprites for 8 or so NPC/battles and a lot of text describing whats supposedly going on. Do only bosses give more? Or is it just that much in alpha?
The game is still very much in progress, and character CGs are still being made for characters that don't yet have art.
Sofia and Vivian have some mild animations using their exiting sprites as a test for future content/systems, but at this time there are no erotic/lewd/sex CGs.
It is very much a text based game right now.

Feb 25, 2020
I'm having an issue in Ver22.1a on android. Temporary perks such as those from meals or blessings are removing the most recent regular perk now when they run out.

I narrowly avoided getting caught by this by eating a meal before a weekly blessing perk ran out.

Currently, I can load a save in town, eat a meal and get a perk, then sleep till the next morning and lose both the meal perk and one of the spirit-granting perks. I notice immediately because my max spirit drops when I get the message for the meal perk running out.

Feb 25, 2020
I'm having an issue in Ver22.1a on android. Temporary perks such as those from meals or blessings are removing the most recent regular perk now when they run out.

I narrowly avoided getting caught by this by eating a meal before a weekly blessing perk ran out.

Currently, I can load a save in town, eat a meal and get a perk, then sleep till the next morning and lose both the meal perk and one of the spirit-granting perks. I notice immediately because my max spirit drops when I get the message for the meal perk running out.
Experimented a bit more. If I put on a piece of equipment that gives a perk, the wear-off of the meal perk will remove both the meal perk and the equipment perk, instead of one of the perks from leveling up. Then I can just unequip and re-equip the equipment to get back the equipment perk.

I can use this to get around the issue for now, but this seems like a dangerous glitch.

Feb 25, 2020
I don't want to seem like the guy that only complains about glitches, so let me start by saying this game is absolutely amazing so far.

That out of the way, 22.1b seems to make meal perks last forever. If it helps in finding the issue, the counter till they run out doesn't seem to be going down.

No perk loses, however.

Reactions: sonolfal and L30

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I don't want to seem like the guy that only complains about glitches, so let me start by saying this game is absolutely amazing so far.

That out of the way, 22.1b seems to make meal perks last forever. If it helps in finding the issue, the counter till they run out doesn't seem to be going down.

No perk loses, however.
But I even tested it. q.q
Guess that's a problem to look into for another day.

Reactions: sonolfal and L30
Feb 25, 2020
But I even tested it. q.q
Guess that's a problem to look into for another day.
Fair enough. Not like it'll bork anyone's save file as is.

For reference, my exact methodology is to load save in town, get a meal at the bar, and then sleep till the next morning. I didn't see the perk wear of immediately, so I tried sleeping in increments. I checked the counter and it wasn't going down.

Game development is hard. And again, thanks for making this. Stellar dedication here.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, not much news in terms of update news given the current focus on bug fixing. Thank you very much for your hard work, Threshold, I'm certain you'll get all of the bugs soon.

However, there is some good news in terms of development as there is another art asset that is coming together, Amy. For those who would like to see what the eldritch huntress look like, just check out the spoiler below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amy's art was created by the talented . While this is not much, I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful. Also, thank you very much for the recent bug reports, Xx_ThatBoredGuy_xX.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After 20 minutes of spamming Mara i give up, how the hell do i get her event?

Also on the same topic ThresholdMGD with the amount of events that we have in brothel, i beg you to implement some way to choose what event will happen or at least influence the odds. To get Kaia event in glory-hole once i had to waste a few minutes reloading save from just before going to work, same with Mara.

Yes, my luck was terrible.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
After 20 minutes of spamming Mara i give up, how the hell do i get her event?

Also on the same topic ThresholdMGD with the amount of events that we have in brothel, i beg you to implement some way to choose what event will happen or at least influence the odds. To get Kaia event in glory-hole once i had to waste a few minutes reloading save from just before going to work, same with Mara.

Yes, my luck was terrible.
Yeah, obtaining the brothel event or dream you're after is potentially a little difficult at the moment and could use some work. If you just mean meeting Mara, you can encounter her while working as a waiter at the brothel. For more specifics of her content, I'll place that in spoilers below:

I do hope that you find this helpful, EdgeOfShadow.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, obtaining the brothel event or dream you're after is potentially a little difficult at the moment and could use some work.

I do hope that you find this helpful, EdgeOfShadow.
Thanks, this is exactly what i needed, wiki have no info about Mara, after meeting her around 10 times i still didn't get the perk so i got quite frustrated.
If i didn't abuse saves it would take me 30-60 min to get her to 100 i think (wait 3 times, do waiter job once, wake in the morning and repeat multiple times).

Feb 25, 2020
On the topic of Mara, I abused save/reload early today to go through her content. The odds on getting her to show up in the bar are a bit strange. Sometimes, I would need to try several times. Other times, I could get her twice in a row. That said...

Might need to double-check, but I think her...ahem...roleplay scenes weren't advancing the time of day, even by one increment. This might be a bit of an oversight, since most bar scenes at least do that much. Pretty sure the straight up sex scene still goes right to morning.

I'm running Android Ver22.1b if that helps.

Also great to see Amy getting art! I was afraid best Eldritch doggo would be without art for much longer, due to design complexity.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
any plans to add futa ?
No, it is on the content blacklist for this title. I have a post here that has the full list of content that will not be featured in MGD for one reason or another. That said, this title does support modding and there are fans of MGD whose preferences include hermaphrodites. So it is possible there could be a mod that includes futanari content one day, but that is not content that will appear in vanilla MGD unless the blacklisted content list is revised.

While this may not be the answer you were hoping for, I do hope that you find this useful, Zepkep.

On the topic of Mara, I abused save/reload early today to go through her content. The odds on getting her to show up in the bar are a bit strange. Sometimes, I would need to try several times. Other times, I could get her twice in a row. That said...

Might need to double-check, but I think her...ahem...roleplay scenes weren't advancing the time of day, even by one increment. This might be a bit of an oversight, since most bar scenes at least do that much. Pretty sure the straight up sex scene still goes right to morning.

I'm running Android Ver22.1b if that helps.

Also great to see Amy getting art! I was afraid best Eldritch doggo would be without art for much longer, due to design complexity.
Yeah, between the number of events and RNG, viewing a desired bar event or dream is difficult. One potential fix would be allow the player to select which scene is displayed from a list of available events after it has been viewed once via the base random scene check, but I couldn't say when this part of the system will be refined.

And yes, her student-teacher scenes appear to have been missed when implementing the Day/Night system as the time did not change by any increments when viewing her content. It is almost certainly an oversight given the waking up later and Mara leaving to return to her job in the Capital.

And yes, Amy's art is quite well done. There are other teasers for supporters of the title, but I will not be posting those out of respect for Threshold. Art assets are slowly coming together and there are not many characters left without art. Although, implementing art is an involved process that is rather time-intensive, so even if assets are ready, they may not necessarily be implemented immediately for one reason or another. Such as Heather, her art will likely be held back until the other two campers have their art assets ready as well.

Thank you very much for the bug report and I hope that you find this at least a little useful, Xx_ThatBoredGuy_xX.

EDIT: On the note of mods, I should mention this for interested parties. Kaa, the creator of mods such as Beach Party, is making fair progress on their current projects such as Catmom, who is estimated to have 11 or so scenes when she arrives. However, another reason she is notable is because Kaa has shared a small teaser of her art that can be seen in the following spoiler.

I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little helpful.

Last edited:

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
I realized way too late that post-battle scenes differ depending on positions/stances. I was trying to get Kyra to do something other than run away when she wins, so instead I got into the Sex position and lost, which made her horny and got her to take advantage of me. Awesome!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I realized way too late that post-battle scenes differ depending on positions/stances. I was trying to get Kyra to do something other than run away when she wins, so instead I got into the Sex position and lost, which made her horny and got her to take advantage of me. Awesome!
There are a lot of things like that in this game. Have fun exploring them! :D

Feb 25, 2020
I know the latest version made it so getting purified by Lillian isn't a full heal, but is it supposed to do literally nothing? I don't even think my AP goes down.

Also, any more Camilla content in the works?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I know the latest version made it so getting purified by Lillian isn't a full heal, but is it supposed to do literally nothing? I don't even think my AP goes down.

Also, any more Camilla content in the works?
BigJohnny already covered the first question, so thank you very much for that. But yes, Purification was nerfed for the current realities of the Day/Night system given it was completely free healing that even lacked a time cost which also encourages usage of the player's room at the Inn and viewing dreams. Hopefully both, going to the room and viewing dreams, will be easier to access in the future and require fewer clicks or be easier to select respectively. Purification's primary purpose at the moment is to deal with stubborn conditions and alterations, so Mushroom Head transformations and potentially other similar conditions and curses that could appear in the future.

As for Camilla, she is in a group of characters that desperately need and are planned to receive more content, but not in the immediate future. Said group includes Camilla, Nicci, and Stella the Bag Mimic to name a few notable examples that will eventually be expanded upon. Current plans are to do a little more work around town such as Belle content, possibly a little more Elena and Elly content, maybe a few more dream events, and possibly implement a little more art before moving on to the v23 balance update. Hard to say what will occur after v23 though given the Labyrinth for advancing the main story and adventure as well as side quest locations and events such as the Elf Village, Harpy Village, and Dragon Queen.

That said, efforts are currently going towards Inn/Brothel content and Beris the Hellhound is finally being fleshed out and going to be properly added. So if a sporty, azure flame Hellhound sounds like something you may enjoy, there is content to look forward to in the near future.

I do hope that you, and everyone interested in this information, finds this at least a little useful, Xx_ThatBoredGuy_xX.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes