L30

Dec 20, 2017
How else? Have sex. After sex of any kind, I think so long as your character jizzes, the "perk" will be gone temporarily but will come back faster if you have high virility or something.
That's for the Blue Balls series of effects like Pent Up, Rut is a specific condition that used to be a temporary perk from Galvi but is now a status effect that she can occasionally inflict during her scene.

Anyone figured out how to get rid of Rut?
Rut is supposed to fade on its own in time, but every time you sleep with Galvi while under its effects it will be extended another few days. Just avoid the Voltlin for a few days and let it wind down, then you'll be cured. Of course, if its time is not counting down or if it remains after waiting for a few days, then that sounds like a bug that is in need of being addressed.

I do hope that you find this informative, Passerby#4554, and that this answers your question in a satisfactory fashion, TheGenericMan.

In terms of update news, Beris still has a couple of more scenes that need to be penned and Amy's art may be implemented with this update as well, depending on how other elements of this update progress and how long they take. One of the most recently written lewd scenes for Beris came in at around 1,700 words and another is about 1,100 words long. Then to make the tomboyish elements of Beris standout a little more, she now says "yo" occasionally in some of her non-erotic content.

Then for other elements for this update, Amy, Shizu, and Ancilla's counter moves have been updated with the new OffenceCounter function rather than continuing to use the AnyCounter version of the counter mechanic. So now Amy, Shizu, and Ancilla will only use their counter moves if you attack during their counter stance, providing an opportunity to heal or buff up rather than only being able to wait or defend in order to avoid a counter attack.

Assuming nothing goes wrong, this update is planned to be ready for this weekend. So hopefully there will be a new Hellhound to look forward to within the next few days. On a final note, for those who are supporters and not yet aware, there is a teaser of another one of the Succubus Campers art up on Patreon, this one is for Jennifer. Once again however, her art likely will not be in the game for some time as the three Succubus Campers are probably going to be implemented all at the same time. So now we're just waiting for Catherine's art on that front.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news finds this at least a little useful.

TheGenericMan

Oct 18, 2019
Rut is supposed to fade on its own in time, but every time you sleep with Galvi while under its effects it will be extended another few days. Just avoid the Voltlin for a few days and let it wind down, then you'll be cured. Of course, if its time is not counting down or if it remains after waiting for a few days, then that sounds like a bug that is in need of being addressed.
That's what I thought so I slept a bunch of days and nothing changed.
I just slept for like a week and tried resting to advance the time but it's still there.

Reactions: L30
Feb 25, 2020
Timed perks are bugged as of the current version, but at least removing them doesn't remove other perks as well.

Good to hear progress is being made on Beris, as well as more girls getting art.

Not entirely surprised Catherine has not gotten art yet, so I'll just assume you're saving the best for last ;)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do to get tabitha.
She is in the caverns, after the temple, in the echoing chamber, she appears on the first time through that area but can be re-encountered through the echoing chamber event card.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Do you gain anything special for "beating" Mika at her strip bet? I can do 30 minutes but an hour is just too much for my guy.
Also, how exactly do you level her up? My Mika is level 20 but wiki says she goes as high as 45.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Timed perks are bugged as of the current version, but at least removing them doesn't remove other perks as well.
I thought I was going to go mad trying to figure out how I could remove Galvi's rut... but if it's a bug, that explains things. Now that you've mentioned it, i found that meal buffs also lasted an inconsistent amount of time ("sleep till morning" only counts as 1 time increment somehow, even if it should pass more?).

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do to get tabitha.
Volta already covered how to meet Tabitha, but I'll elaborate in the event you also meant how to enter her room. I'll cover it in the following spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this useful, AriesBro.

Do you gain anything special for "beating" Mika at her strip bet? I can do 30 minutes but an hour is just too much for my guy.
Also, how exactly do you level her up? My Mika is level 20 but wiki says she goes as high as 45.
The hour long bet is a trap that is impossible to win, the best use for it is for people who want to give Mika Eros but have her "earn" it rather than just directly give it to her as winning and losing bets does affect how much money Mika has in her pool and can reduce or increase the total accrued towards advancing to the next level of her purchases and upgrades. As for her level, it should increase as you reach the various thresholds for her purchases from either giving her Eros or losing her bets. She requires a grand total of 200k Eros to acquire everything and going through all of that content will both increase her progress/affection as well as level her up. You'll know when you hit the final upgrade level as she'll buy an enchanted collar for herself. You can also remove her weakness to vaginal sex by repeating scenes where you have vaginal sex with her.

I do hope that you find this helpful, BigJohnny.

Now for some more general update news, Beris has yet another lewd scene completed that is around 1,700 words in length, so she'll have a fair amount of content from her initial scenes at the Inn. Her current lewd scenes are all written and she has received an initial test run and bug fix. Amy's art has been implemented as well. So there is a fair chance the update could arrive today or tomorrow depending on whether or not Beris receives any more normal conversations. After this update and its bug fixes, Belle should be next in line to receive a content update and will likely become the focus of the following update.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
While we're on the subject of Mika, does she have different dialogue depending on whether you "lost" or just outright give her the Eros?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
You'll know when you hit the final upgrade level as she'll buy an enchanted collar for herself. You can also remove her weakness to vaginal sex by repeating scenes where you have vaginal sex with her.
I did all that but she's still level 20 out of 45, or is that how far she can currently go?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
While we're on the subject of Mika, does she have different dialogue depending on whether you "lost" or just outright give her the Eros?
No, not at the moment. However, her content is not quite complete yet as she is estimated around 75% finished with regards to her romance path while Ancilla is between 33% and 50% as a comparison, so such an addition could appear in her future content expansion. For now, Mika cares not how she has enough Eros from you to buy things, only that you were the source of her recent funds and wealth that helped change her situation.

I do hope that you find this informative, ankhtar.

I did all that but she's still level 20 out of 45, or is that how far she can currently go?
She can go all the way up to 45 and is at said level on my primary save. It does sound like you have done everything required and have likely explored all of the content in her room as well. This is bizarre, so the question now is whether or not a new bug has appeared or if there is a conflict. On the note of the latter, do you use any mods, Waifupocalypse perhaps?

Apologies that this is not more helpful and I hope that the reason for this discrepancy can be determined soon, BigJohnny.

Reactions: ankhtar

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
On the note of the latter, do you use any mods, Waifupocalypse perhaps?
Only Beach Party.
Alright, fixed it, I just gave her the smallest amount of money and it triggered her upgrading her collar, she 45 now.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Error when doing Mountain Quest... After I fought Illveria (mod) it went to this page, then kicked me back to the Church with pages still in my Grimoire.

unless Vivian is expanding her business that's odd. It seems to consistently happen right after the Illveria quest too.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
1584867780198.png
1584867821699.png
Tabitha's dialogue seems to have an interesting issue where certain options get repeated, dunno if this has been noted yet.
1584867914279.png
Additionally, the plus/minus buttons here seem like an error as well, clicking either of them immediately makes it go to a "You can continue[...]" screen, where those buttons continue to persist and break things even further.
Error when doing Mountain Quest... After I fought Illveria (mod) it went to this page, then kicked me back to the Church with pages still in my Grimoire.

unless Vivian is expanding her business that's odd. It seems to consistently happen right after the Illveria quest too.
Probably an issue with the mod itself not being compatible with the latest version of the game. I'd probably disable the mods before you jump into any new update just to make sure any compatibility issues are noted beforehand.
Personally, this is why I stay away from the mods (as enticing as some of them sound), mainly because with every update you don't know if things are just going to go wrong. The mods themselves don't seem to be updated as frequently as the actual game too so there's always iffy gaps in-between.

EDIT: So... when do we get a hypnotic double-dom'd session with Tabitha and Kotone? Because that would be a mind-meltingly amazing scene, especially with how the former is such a big fan of the latter.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

I think Illveria's been broken since an update or two.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes