L30

Dec 20, 2017
That's more or less what I meant. The Lvl 50 and 25 Power checks are for the brothel. You can see her at the bar but she'll just growl at you to leave if you are under...I want to say 35 power.

So I guess that's just a bonus alternative path.
Yes, when meeting her at the bar to have a guaranteed interaction with Beris, her standards are higher for the attribute and level check, although the Sadist perk requirement is still the easiest way to be able to meet with her in such a situation. Meeting her as a worker at the Inn has her relax her standards a little since she's essentially hiring a prostitute and could be explained away as expecting a certain level of professionalism whereas the bar pickup scene requires either 35 Power or level 65 instead of 25 power or level 50 which can be viewed as her being more discerning when picking up the random guy at the bar as he may or may not know what he's doing.

I do hope that you find this informative, Xx_ThatBoredGuy_xX.

is there a character guide/map or someway to check there affection/progress?
Currently there is not really any single character guide or information repository. The is still a work in progress while I have a number of posts in this thread that provide information and tips on various characters in the game. I can also answer questions if the desired information is not found. As for checking affection/progress, there is no way to do so in game yet, but a Codex feature is being planned as a future feature and could contain such information on the various notable characters.

I do hope that you find this at least a little helpful, alucardgetsuga.

Honestly your better off using the living wiki L30, to be fair he's way more informative than the wiki.
Thank you very much, that is quite flattering. Although it is also a little problematic as the wiki should be as reliable. This further confirms my recent thoughts that I should start setting aside a little time every day or at least every weekend to help expand upon and refine the wiki, if for no other reason than to make certain that information is readily accessible and still around should some unfortunate event come to pass.

So thank you very much once again, Volta.

As for update news, there's currently not much to say on that front as plans are in flux. Some planning on next month's update was performed and considering the scope of said update, the remaining v22.X updates such as Belle content may be pushed back to allow for more time to work on and implement the next major update. I'll have more on this once a more concrete course has been set.

While it is not much, I do hope that everyone interested in this finds this at least a little useful.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, when meeting her at the bar to have a guaranteed interaction with Beris, her standards are higher for the attribute and level check, although the Sadist perk requirement is still the easiest way to be able to meet with her in such a situation. Meeting her as a worker at the Inn has her relax her standards a little since she's essentially hiring a prostitute and could be explained away as expecting a certain level of professionalism whereas the bar pickup scene requires either 35 Power or level 65 instead of 25 power or level 50 which can be viewed as her being more discerning when picking up the random guy at the bar as he may or may not know what he's doing.

I do hope that you find this informative, Xx_ThatBoredGuy_xX.

Currently there is not really any single character guide or information repository. The is still a work in progress while I have a number of posts in this thread that provide information and tips on various characters in the game. I can also answer questions if the desired information is not found. As for checking affection/progress, there is no way to do so in game yet, but a Codex feature is being planned as a future feature and could contain such information on the various notable characters.

I do hope that you find this at least a little helpful, alucardgetsuga.

Thank you very much, that is quite flattering. Although it is also a little problematic as the wiki should be as reliable. This further confirms my recent thoughts that I should start setting aside a little time every day or at least every weekend to help expand upon and refine the wiki, if for no other reason than to make certain that information is readily accessible and still around should some unfortunate event come to pass.

So thank you very much once again, Volta.

As for update news, there's currently not much to say on that front as plans are in flux. Some planning on next month's update was performed and considering the scope of said update, the remaining v22.X updates such as Belle content may be pushed back to allow for more time to work on and implement the next major update. I'll have more on this once a more concrete course has been set.

While it is not much, I do hope that everyone interested in this finds this at least a little useful.
I feel like i keep throwing a workload at you which isn't my intention. I guess i should really help with the wiki too, i'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as some but i know enough to at least contribute some more than i currently am.

As always keep up the good work man.

Reactions: L30

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Hi there, original author of the Wiki and writer for the game here!

Thank you for your honest feedback. In your opinion, what could be used to further expand the wiki, and what could be added to it in order to better it?

I haven't worked on the wiki in several months, but I would like to change that. I still have the admin powers, so I can jump right back in!

Also, your advice and help to others in this thread is very appreciated. You're a cool dude.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
In your opinion, what could be used to further expand the wiki, and what could be added to it in order to better it?
I think one big thing would be getting it more up-to-date overall. There's a lot of missing pages for characters such as Tabitha, and characters like Kotone who do have pages aren't quite in-depth as they could be, at least if you're going by the standard that a wiki should have as much (pertinent) information as possible. The Kotone page is probably the best example of "what's wrong," because it's got a bevy of information as-is, but some of the wording is a little too vague or grammatically incorrect. There's also a good chunk of the article with an "L30 recommendation," which I assume is someone's copy-paste of one of his earlier replies in this this thread.
It doesn't help that some articles, like Mika's for example, seem to have bits of more useful/relevant info in the comments.
I feel like it could also benefit from having more easily-read info about what kind of content a certain character's scenes include. Perhaps it should be behind a spoiler-box or something, you access, I dunno, Camilla's article for example, and there's "sexual and fetish content" section near the top with short, brief descriptions like titjob, femdom, bondage (spiderweb), etc. Almost like tags on an imageboard site like Gelbooru or e621, but with less [blue hair, green eyes, dark skin].
Some other specific examples: the "Perks" page is looooong and unorganized, in my opinion, it could be broken up into smaller articles with more in-depth information. "Mods" page could also be expanded on, maybe have some more specific info about what each mod adds or does, the "Subwoofer" quest for example states that it "adds a Raiju" but doesn't explain what that means.

Reactions: L30 and NekoAlchemy

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
I think one big thing would be getting it more up-to-date overall. There's a lot of missing pages for characters such as Tabitha, and characters like Kotone who do have pages aren't quite in-depth as they could be, at least if you're going by the standard that a wiki should have as much (pertinent) information as possible. The Kotone page is probably the best example of "what's wrong," because it's got a bevy of information as-is, but some of the wording is a little too vague or grammatically incorrect. There's also a good chunk of the article with an "L30 recommendation," which I assume is someone's copy-paste of one of his earlier replies in this this thread.
It doesn't help that some articles, like Mika's for example, seem to have bits of more useful/relevant info in the comments.
I feel like it could also benefit from having more easily-read info about what kind of content a certain character's scenes include. Perhaps it should be behind a spoiler-box or something, you access, I dunno, Camilla's article for example, and there's "sexual and fetish content" section near the top with short, brief descriptions like titjob, femdom, bondage (spiderweb), etc. Almost like tags on an imageboard site like Gelbooru or e621, but with less [blue hair, green eyes, dark skin].
Some other specific examples: the "Perks" page is looooong and unorganized, in my opinion, it could be broken up into smaller articles with more in-depth information. "Mods" page could also be expanded on, maybe have some more specific info about what each mod adds or does, the "Subwoofer" quest for example states that it "adds a Raiju" but doesn't explain what that means.
Solid stuff! I think I'll try and set some time aside today and Friday to get some work done.

Thank you for your input and contributions!

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me why some monster girls do not have any graphic in game only plain text ? I presume that the graphic was not implemented yet ? For example Salaris monster girl in the caves.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me why some monster girls do not have any graphic in game only plain text ? I presume that the graphic was not implemented yet ? For example Salaris monster girl in the caves.
You are correct, images are being rolled out slowly as the dev commissions them, eventually they all will have images i think, it will be some time before that is the case though.

Reactions: Teleiah and L30

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Had asked about sensitivity and other changes happening during a fight (instead of after defeat) and seems like it's possible but only during scenes and not through regular combat speaking? Still looking over how the modding and such works on this. Looks fun.

Last edited:

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
hey guys, is there a new game plus or a way to do something similar?
i'd like to try everything again but i don't want to lose all that i've grinded

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
If I recall correctly, some kind of "rebirth" system has been discussed or is planned to be implemented in a future patch, though I don't know all the details on that. However, it doesn't quite sound like what you're looking for. The "rebirth" as far as I can tell will be a "soft reset" of sorts without losing your place in the story, don't know the incentives of doing so. (Exclusive perks and abilities? The opportunity to re-do your stats?)
Perhaps when the game has a more definitive "end," NG+ could be implemented. I think it isn't in the game yet solely because the game is still in progress, and reaching the "end" of the current version is just running out of what's new and available.

Reactions: L30 and Malfred

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
If I recall correctly, some kind of "rebirth" system has been discussed or is planned to be implemented in a future patch, though I don't know all the details on that. However, it doesn't quite sound like what you're looking for. The "rebirth" as far as I can tell will be a "soft reset" of sorts without losing your place in the story, don't know the incentives of doing so. (Exclusive perks and abilities? The opportunity to re-do your stats?)
Perhaps when the game has a more definitive "end," NG+ could be implemented. I think it isn't in the game yet solely because the game is still in progress, and reaching the "end" of the current version is just running out of what's new and available.
thanks man ^^
that was informative

Reactions: icollectsouls

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I considered asking this in DM but i think this would benefit the whole community so i'll ask here instead, L30 (or anyone else who knows), is there a way to view the game files like you would the files for a mod, i'm thinking that if i'm going to contribute to the wiki the best way to be accurate is to go directly from the game code for certain things like potential drops or when certain scenes in the brothel are available.

Would Unren work in this case?, i've only used it to view CG for ren'py games personally.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
You have recalled correctly, there will eventually be a level cap implemented as well as the Rebirth system to reset your character's level, stats, and such in exchange for benefits to make the character ultimately stronger while retaining your place in the story, advancement with and perks from NPCs, and so on. You can likely compare it to systems like Disgaea's Reincarnation system or other similar mechanics that involve resetting your level for benefits. Additionally, there will also be a separate system for Level Drain for those who indulge in such a fetish, but the latter will not arrive until the Monster Girl Capital.

I do hope that you find this informative, icollectsouls.

Apologies for the delay on this, work has been rather busy due to current events. icollectsouls and ccccccccccc already answered the question, so thank you very much for that, but in the event you have not yet found the posts for how to use the console, I have a post here that can walk you through the process as well as provide another link to various pieces of code that can be used in the console to manipulate your character's stats, funds, and so on.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Malfred.

I considered asking this in DM but i think this would benefit the whole community so i'll ask here instead, L30 (or anyone else who knows), is there a way to view the game files like you would the files for a mod, i'm thinking that if i'm going to contribute to the wiki the best way to be accurate is to go directly from the game code for certain things like potential drops or when certain scenes in the brothel are available.

Would Unren work in this case?, i've only used it to view CG for ren'py games personally.
Yes, the files can be viewed quite easily and Unren does not even need to be used as all of the files are already in an accessible state given the modding support this title has. You can use programs like or to open the .rpy and .json files and look through the code. That's one of the avenues I use to provide more detailed information such as the progress gained or lost by certain actions or the exact amount of progress required to advance further with a character.

I'm aiming for tomorrow to sit down and spend some time working on the wiki. My initial plan is to set up something of a walkthrough and guide for Mika's romance content, detailing what actions result in the gain and loss of progress, amounts of progress needed, and so on. After that, I'll try to add a little more elsewhere, time permitting.

I do hope that you find this useful, Volta.

Jan 4, 2020
is there a way to view the game files like you would the files for a mod
Unren unneeded even if you looked at game code, Threshold likes to leave things hanging out in the open for all to witness.

You can find the game's jsons containing the scene logic for the brothel in MainGameDirectoryWithExecutableHere/renpy/adventure/Events/TownEvents, from there you have the WorkAtBar.json, EnterBar.json, and BrothelEvents folder with all of the Brothel events. It'll likely mention "EventThenScene" checks, which will be referring to jsons in other folders, which name may not align with the event it refers to. Those will all be in renpy/Events, most likely.

I wanna clear something up from what I read on here earlier, and so here I am.

Modding and the json-level work Threshold does are one and the same, and are just as transparent to the user as the other. How Threshold does it, is pretty much exactly how modders do it, with exceptions to file pathing and having to make our own separate list via metadata json files to tell the game to absorb our specified stuff into the world ending singularity and so forth. Additionally, we use the exact same functions Threshold uses to create scene and fight logic, which he documents in the moddingguide.docx file. Rarely (if ever) has there actually been a modding-specific bug with functions. The only exception you'll find to this are code mods, which are a different matter entirely. Only one currently exists and is clearly labelled.

If something breaks, it's either because Threshold changed a function, or most commonly, it was a normal pre-existing bug by the modder due to human error. Threshold updates everyone ahead of time on the discord and then in the release patch notes if there's a mod breaking change. And if something ever does break from an update, it has yet to actually hurt saves, as the chances of it doing that are incredibly low. Just take the usual precaution of keeping a number of saves, a vanilla save, and to name them all correctly for future sanity, which one may already be doing by branching off and experimenting with build and story choices anyways. If a mod does break, just remove it from your mods folder, run modloader again, and you're good to go.

This all isn't by the alignment of the fates either, this level of integration and support by Threshold is intentional, and has been mutually beneficial to both mod and base game developments. It's honestly unlike anything I've ever encountered, and it's wonderful. Heck, there have even been times where modders have found bugs with the game itself for Threshold would fix, helping not only the mod trying to do XYZ crazy thing which led to them finding the bug, but also the vanilla game doing XYZ crazy thing.

So yeah, please don't be afraid of mods if you're interested. They're cool, and modders live for seeing people excitedly talking about their experiences with their creations. You're also free to appreciate from a distance, just please know, they aren't dangerous or uber unstable, and really just want somebody to notice them and pat them on the head and turn them around, grab them by the head, and fill th- yeah.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the rapid response L30 and feltcutemightcleanlater, i can happily chug into the brothel events and similar stuff for the wiki at my leisure now.

As for the mention of mods, i mod the game pretty heavily, Gren, Waifu, Beach and Bopit are the mods i run currently, i should offer thanks and a head pat for the latter feltcutemightcleanlater, though the you'll need to look elsewhere for the turning around and ..., yeah the rest of that stuff.

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
You have recalled correctly, there will eventually be a level cap implemented as well as the Rebirth system to reset your character's level, stats, and such in exchange for benefits to make the character ultimately stronger while retaining your place in the story, advancement with and perks from NPCs, and so on. You can likely compare it to systems like Disgaea's Reincarnation system or other similar mechanics that involve resetting your level for benefits. Additionally, there will also be a separate system for Level Drain for those who indulge in such a fetish, but the latter will not arrive until the Monster Girl Capital.

I do hope that you find this informative, icollectsouls.

Apologies for the delay on this, work has been rather busy due to current events. icollectsouls and ccccccccccc already answered the question, so thank you very much for that, but in the event you have not yet found the posts for how to use the console, I have a post here that can walk you through the process as well as provide another link to various pieces of code that can be used in the console to manipulate your character's stats, funds, and so on.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Malfred.

Yes, the files can be viewed quite easily and Unren does not even need to be used as all of the files are already in an accessible state given the modding support this title has. You can use programs like or to open the .rpy and .json files and look through the code. That's one of the avenues I use to provide more detailed information such as the progress gained or lost by certain actions or the exact amount of progress required to advance further with a character.

I'm aiming for tomorrow to sit down and spend some time working on the wiki. My initial plan is to set up something of a walkthrough and guide for Mika's romance content, detailing what actions result in the gain and loss of progress, amounts of progress needed, and so on. After that, I'll try to add a little more elsewhere, time permitting.

I do hope that you find this useful, Volta.
Thanks man i feel so blessed to get an answer from such a learned man =P
i did manage to find a post with an explanation but your is better ^^
thanks ^^

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Just a thought but a fun little thing could be an 'impregnation system'. I mean like there's a small chance that you knock up the girl if you cum while having vaginal sex. If so there could be additional completely random events around it. Such as :

- Finding the said monster girl with large stomache
- Meeting your daughter along your travel in the location
- Meeting the mother of your child who appears with a small dialogue at the begging of the battle
- Depending on race, if she's a lizard let's say she might be found laying eggs
- Monster girls having diffrent reactions to this event
- Important characters need to have high relationship with them and pick a special option

I mean they are on a continent where you techincally can't hurt anyone physically because of demon lord's magic so I'm guessing with a bit of magic the pregnancy could be shorter.

Also a few more monsters here and there would make it more interesting.

Forest is large so I'm pretty sure that are more things that live there not only elves, slimes, alraune and lizards. What about werewolves? Maybe diffrent monsters girls appearing depend on type of day? At night there might be owl harpies for example. Bears, cats, bee girls? There is so many of them pick from. Possible quests that could relate to them too. Like going to bee's hive for some honey. Maybe 'fighting' off a werewolf alpha of the pack ( who could be an essential character ) to stop them from raiding all farms and lands around forest.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes