TFM

Mar 7, 2019
really? Hadn't noticed recently but hadn't visited her in awhile.

EDIT: The error only occurs if you beat her w/o having Sex, as it triggers a victory scene (blowjob Face fuck) that causes the error. So easily avoidable for now.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
HeRoIOS: Save game in 21 in town menu (before entering anything)
Load Game in 22 then go to options and click update

Is anyone else just checking back for a new update just to read the changelog? I learn so much form that. (^_^)

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Tabitha's dialogue seems to have an interesting issue where certain options get repeated, dunno if this has been noted yet.
Considering Tabitha's "thing" is her inability to control her hypnotic suggestions, in addition to the fact that the repeated dialogue options seem to be the sort of thing she's into she's into I would say that it's both intentional and a pretty cool design choice.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I am waiting for various cg's to be added in the game
You'll be waiting a damn good while then. As it's been discussed in the past, CGs are a low priority of things to be implemented and they'll be limited in number in the first place.
If you're the type that refuses to play this because it doesn't have pretty pictures for you to look at, you're missing out. Even without art for all the characters, game's still hotter than a vast majority of all the other monster girl + femdom games out there.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You'll be waiting a damn good while then. As it's been discussed in the past, CGs are a low priority of things to be implemented and they'll be limited in number in the first place.
If you're the type that refuses to play this because it doesn't have pretty pictures for you to look at, you're missing out. Even without art for all the characters, game's still hotter than a vast majority of all the other monster girl + femdom games out there.
Actually quite a bit of art has been added recently. As support for the game has increased Threshold has commissioned more art. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Obviously there is art missing for some characters but progress has been good, and of course as you note the writing is excellent regardless!

Reactions: L30
Feb 25, 2020
Just did a quick run through of the latest version. Loving Amy's art. Loving Beris. Hoping to meet her sisters.

Timed perks seem to be working properly, and not taking away regular perks, so that's good news.

On to a couple things. Meeting Beris in the bar requires you to have the necessary Power, regardless of level. You can still meet her by working at the brothel if you are level 50. Just wondering if this is an oversight. Also, the cuddling option seems to vanish if you decide to stop midway through. Even if you finish up your encounter with her and then meet Beris again, the cuddling option seems to have disappeared.

Other than that, just a general gripe over being backed up. Even with the virility changes, I still seem to get this after about a day (Virility 89%). That doesn't bother me though, as much as how most scenes outside of actual combat do not get rid of the status. So to get rid of this status, I have to go adventuring a lose some spirit. I could see this becoming at least a tad annoying.

Not much else springs to mind right now. Great work!

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Feb 25, 2020
Your first sentence is incorrect. There are 3 ways to meet Beris. One is 25 power. Another is level 50. The last is unknown. https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-alpha-v22-2a-threshold.6491/page-75#post-3165337
That's more or less what I meant. The Lvl 50 and 25 Power checks are for the brothel. You can see her at the bar but she'll just growl at you to leave if you are under...I want to say 35 power.

So I guess that's just a bonus alternative path.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes