alertlikeamber

Jul 30, 2017
v24 is now out featuring the labyrinth! And a lotta other stuff! Check the changelog! : D

(Uploading the mirrors takes a while...)

If people have any questions I will do my best to answer them when I can. I'm not retroactively going through every post I've missed to respond to them.
I'd say that my first question is that you need to update more frequently.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Just wanted to say that people are way too harsh to this game and dev. You could see from the patreon updates that at least they WERE indeed working on something. Lot of the games went down without notice or with empty promises, for years and years. This dev took a break (and not even a real break) for barely a year and some people lost their shit. Good job. Good game. Thank you. Keep rocking.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
WelCUM to the club buddy
God fucking damn, you make me feel old. I was still in high school when I first learned of that project. I'd be willing to bet there are more than a few users here that are younger than Wesnoth.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
v24 is now out featuring the labyrinth! And a lotta other stuff! Check the changelog! : D
Looks like a job well done. Quite a few typos here and there but your PR will fix that.
A few bugs, I'll edit this if I find more:

\GridMapFunctions\greenHeartTileTemptation.json
line 164: Ushris says "PlayerOrgasm", "2"

\UshrisCombatEvents.json
line 1151: I got "Ushris combat event broke" with a pass (41>30) on the Power check

\BerisCombatEvents.json (level 3, ShadowsTile trap)
lines 422+: You can pass the checks vs Beris' Blazing Surge, despite being caught in the ShadowsTile trap
line 1204: I think this interrupts the event when it triggered? I didn't get the autowin the first time around

\IabelCombatEvents.json
line 494: "Eagerly thrust into her!" -> Iabel event broke (got there from lines 489 and 457)
line 971: "RoyalAssjobTemptation" got me an improper menu with "Eagerly thrust into her", when resisting fully gilded.

I got no 'you got all the keys' message on floor 3, when picking the last key.

\gamecode\characterCore\stats.rpy
line 591: I got a "" / blank self.aphrodisiac.skillText while fighting the 12ximps den(The running through Player wears off). I haven't tried reproducing.

Ah, feel free to relay this to the Discord, guys.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lnppo

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Alright. I'll keep that in mind.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
That's it? This is what delayed the game for over half a year? 4 combat encounters and turn based Pac-Man that's mildly aggravating to navigate?

I exaggerate slightly, some new scenes, art's never unwelcome, but wow, you're not exactly showing us the promised land with this one Thresh. This should have been another dungeon, I've been saying it for months, and I'm vindicated now. I don't even want to do it again to see more scenes with the Hellhounds or grind the new combat encounters; because it's a pain in the ass to get to said encounters. The only thing that could make things worse is if the labyrinth minigame gets reused out of sunk cost fallacy or something.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020

(Uploading the mirrors takes a while...)

If people have any questions I will do my best to answer them when I can. I'm not retroactively going through every post I've missed to respond to them.
How do I transfer saves again?

Also who got new cg's for sex scenes?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes