Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Seems the new update breaks some mods, like Dragons, so best wait a few days, while the mods get updated, methinks.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Surely this is all the Renpy engine's fault for their decision to do this. Now, if you would remove your lips from the base of the developer's cock?

About the labyrinth. Entered the labyrinth for the first time. Bug. I tried to leave the labyrinth. Crashed. I switched floors. Bug. Also it's not as fun as you'd believe to be walking over the same traps over and over again with the same encounters. On the last floor, every 3 steps I took was "YOU HEAR AN OMINOUS CLICK". It's also hard to tell what is and isn't a bug. Beris seems to level up because at some point I checked her level after some encounters and she was level 230. My only option was to wait for the stun that comes along with dodging her flurry of attacks (which had checks of like 25) then run because I did 0 damage to her. Nice, I guess Beris is the demon queen because that shit was fucking whack. Her level needs to cap off.

Ushris has an annoying mechanic where you don't really beat her as much as you just wait for enough turns to pass by. I noticed she uses energy to get away from your physical attacks. So surely if I use sleep to drain her energy I'll get an opportunity to attack right? She immediately woke up as if nothing happened and dodged my next attack. Okay so uhh, bullshit?

Power scaling feels ways off the charts. Venefica at full power is doable with good checks whilst buffing your defense. Iabel is just, what? New status effects that cannot be cured normally along with autohit attacks. She also is immune to debuffs, and aphrodisiacs. Resistant against a bunch of status effects. She can break out of restraints in 2 turns even while charmed. She is resistant to magic, pain, and holy. Seems to have good resistance against other attacks as well since my 75 technique attacks get dunked by 20 points of arousal. She can charm you straight through charm immunity. To top it all off her level is laced with invisible traps. I feel like you're not supposed to engage with her (yeah, the exact opposite of what you play the game for), but uhhh... Are we just power creeping over Sofia and Venefica now? Because Beris after X fights or Iabel can wipe the floor with you. This is an enormous step over the previous level or even over the first floor of the labyrinth.

The interactions with the new girls sadly feel limited. Generally you can fool around with most characters without battling them after the fact. Not these ones. It's all talk and it seems you can't even talk with Beris, the one you know best, as she dismisses you. Bruh moment.

I understand the idea to make battling your way through the Labyrinth increasingly difficult. And it wouldn't even be that bad of an idea if the thing we get for avoiding fights was to progress through a barebones minigame with no extrinsic reward, and a very niche kind of intrinsic one. It all comes together in a package that says you shouldn't ever revisit this place. At least with our previous bosses with greatly increasing power, there's both a set limit, making a tangible goal, and rewards for overcoming the challenge. Fighting the hellhounds is just Sisyphean.

The more I think about this, the more I have to ask if this is what Thresh wanted out of this zone. There's very little dialogue, the only relationship that gets advanced is the one scene with our eternal nemesis, the one reward for engaging, sex with hot monster girls, is held up in an awkward to get through system with no way to skip it upon revisiting. It all just feels very...barren.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I'm running into an error when I complete the Labyrinth, in which I get the key item for the capital, but then after I get the message that "this is as far as the story goes", it puts me in a battle with no opponent, which no matter what I pick, I get a crash. Here's the error report:

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
Glad to have you back Thresh, your game was too good to fade away like all the others.

I absolutely love Ushris, her design and writing is phenomenal. I can only hope she makes good on her promise to use us as a chair soon! The lewd writing is as fantastic as ever. No signs of half-assery, just big plump full-asses as far as the eye can see. Speaking of asses, Mika's scenes have somehow been improved, meaning they're now sitting at a solid 11/10 in my books.

So the lewd content is fantastic, but the *content* content is... uh...

The lack of dialogue choices and bonus events after victories felt really jarring, as did the introduction of the hellhounds. They just sorta stood there and introduced themselves like I was only there for a job interview for Labyrinth Custodian staff. The succubi campers were introduced with more flair, and they were just for a one-and-done sidequest. Seeing some signs of that writer's block here and there, but hey, this is still some of the best femdom erotica on the shelf. Just needs a lil' spitshine is all.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I understand the idea to make battling your way through the Labyrinth increasingly difficult. And it wouldn't even be that bad of an idea if the thing we get for avoiding fights was to progress through a barebones minigame with no extrinsic reward, and a very niche kind of intrinsic one
IMO, first two levels are EZ, third so-so, fourth relatively hard.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
An update!

Edit #1: Judging by the comments in the thread before this, I'll wait a little before playing, so the game can be patched a bit. Bugs are understandable when big updates are released. I can be patient a little more.

Edit #2: Fuck, I'm so excited to play again. I missed Ancilla

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes