Jun 24, 2018
So maybe I'm stupid for asking this but is there any way to prevent getting petrified and losing 1 spirit almost everytime it happens on the fourth floor?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Several people also experienced a glitch where Beris had 99 spirit. The only thing this is telling me is people are having vastly different experiences because this update is broken.
Just a heads up. Every time you make beris angry at one of her trap tiles she becomes stronger. I could see her stats becoming incredibly high if you keep doing it. I got her up to a point where I hit maybe 5% of the time I attacked once. Its far better to run from her if you've made her that angry.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Because you're supposed to expect the whole level to go dark and shift around, but not run into them 20 times. Sure.
If you run into them that often you frankly just suck at navigating the labyrinth.

Resistant to magic. Dodges Demon Layer.
Ah yes, seduction doesn't exist...

Do you happen to be level 100+ because frankly I have a hard time believing you are hitting them for 600+ damage in one go at the level you "should be at".
*sigh* No I'm not doing 600+ damage... Do you never use the holy headpat? If you resist Beris' barrage(easy with moderatly high intelligence) you get to fuck her into the ground with several more checks which never go above 20, if you buff yourself beforehand she can't do shit against it. Ceris gets stunned by using it, but she really isn't hard to beat. Ushris straight up runs away if you pat her.

There is glitches going on with all these characters. I too analyzed them and it'd show no weaknesses the first time I went through. Several people also experienced a glitch where Beris had 99 spirit. The only thing this is telling me is people are having vastly different experiences because this update is broken.
Are you copying the new files over the old ones?

Apparently my version is broken then, which is weird, since its not modded. Don't care enough to restart the game to traverse this shitty labyrinth to see how she's supposed to work though.

This is what I see when I analyze any of them. Absolutely no weaknesses. And the green chick completely no-sells everything 100% of the time.

I wouldn't consider holy to be a real weakness given we have 2 attacks that do that; one does next to no damage, the other is intentionally broken. None of them have any vulnerabilities shown, or any other sensitivy in my game.
Yes, your copy seems to be borked. Do you guys copy the new files over the old ones?
Also, do you really never use the holy headpat? You're supposed to try everything in this game... just fyi trying to headpat her once makes her vulnerable.

So is there any femdom/foot fetish content in this update ? :)
Yes, Ushris, both at once.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Do you happen to be level 100+ because frankly I have a hard time believing you are hitting them for 600+ damage in one go at the level you "should be at".
My character 70 level character makes such crits from time to time. And not only with demon layer and on sophia. It works on jora, oni sisters, everything that strong enough to survive several battle turns to trigger such crit basically.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Here crit for 400+, but I literally spammed mass seduction whole fight and only sometimes "holly" artifact.
new.png

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Honestly this is a nice, dense update with a fair amount of new content and improvements to old content. That said, I think a lot of people were holding to wildly unrealistic expectations for four years worth of content in this update or something.

In any case I'm a fan overall!

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Honestly this is a nice, dense update with a fair amount of new content and improvements to old content. That said, I think a lot of people were holding to wildly unrealistic expectations for four years worth of content in this update or something.

In any case I'm a fan overall!
Hated every second of the labyrinth.
The duality of man.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
just run?
Alright genius. Running also makes her level go up, and when her level goes up, her stats go up. When her stats get high enough, it becomes nearly impossible to run away from them. Before you say something else stupid, you CAN stun or restrain them then run away, but that also has a low chance of succeeding because guess what, her resistances go up. Then you have new statuses like overheat which prevent you from running entirely. Refer to an earlier post where I said I was basically forced into the stun you make when she does her barrage in order to get away from her.
If you run into them that often you frankly just suck at navigating the labyrinth.
Weird flex.
Ah yes, seduction doesn't exist...

*sigh* No I'm not doing 600+ damage... Do you never use the holy headpat? If you resist Beris' barrage(easy with moderatly high intelligence) you get to fuck her into the ground with several more checks which never go above 20, if you buff yourself beforehand she can't do shit against it. Ceris gets stunned by using it, but she really isn't hard to beat. Ushris straight up runs away if you pat her.
Then why bother saying you can one-shot them? You can't? Case closed, you were full of shit.
You didn't answer my question about your level and that's probably because you're overleveled. Yeah I bet the game is really easy for you. Also, her checks do rise with level.

Holy headpat only works for the first encounter. The fact you are basing your argument on "why dont you just headpat them" is laughable because apparently you didn't know this. You are a clown man. Honk honk.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Same char against hellhounds
new.png new.png

Red one 'dies' before I manage to debuff her to inflict crit, green one is hard to ctir since each time I inflict four or five hits shes run away. So yeah...
Crits could have been higher if I actually cared about fighting and wear battle amplifying equipment.

Stats
new.png

Reactions: joeys88

mw4200x

Aug 14, 2021
I think this update was a well intentioned foray into adding some variety into gameplay, but I don't think it panned out as well as expected given the wait time. Would have been content with general updates into relationship routes with other characters, but the labyrinth has been an interesting concept with mixed results. I hope the next update adds more significant content.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I think I'm out of steam for bitching about the Labyrinth. Time to see if updates start coming regularly or if the delay for this update is the new normal. Would've actually liked to hate the mechanic more (if I still disliked it instead of liking it), since then at least I'd have a reason to spend time thinking and talking about it. But, eh, zone sucks, no reason to go back there, it'll probably just be one of those rough spots in any future characters where you just gotta bite the bullet and get this over with.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v24.a is now out for bug fixing!

Though skimming through about the firstish page after my post I see some were missed. xD
Will get those in the next patch when it happens.

Will be going through the rest of the posts and responding where able. But there's like, 6ish pages of posts so responding individually may be jank, so I may do a generalized response post or something.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After playing through the update:
- the labirynth gameplay was fine, other than 3rd floor which was a pain in the ass
- the content was good... but there wasn't enough of it, I was expecting to be able to interact with girls outside the labirynth map, but there was only a talk option with lore and some background, unless i've missed something

Overall if I ignore how long this update took it would be fine, good with some content expansions later, but considering how long it took it's pretty bad.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm a little confused about where the exit even is on floor 4. Floor 3 part 2 was clever and sneaky, especially the key that doesn't appear until the lights are off.

On the whole a great and very technical update, hardly a surprise bugs are coming thick and fast, i'm expecting to see a good two or three more bug fixes before it's totally stable but i'd say it's mostly worth the wait.

Edit: i found the exit, i'm a muppet.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes