ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Christ this labyrinth sucks. Its unresponsive, the girls all have no weaknesses (which is just boring), one of them is blatantly unfinished, the traps are goddamn everywhere and straight up unavoidable and the third floor is impossible to see anything in.
I probably have all the keys but like fuck am I going to search every invisible tile of this place to find where the actual fuck I use them.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Christ this labyrinth sucks. Its unresponsive, the girls all have no weaknesses (which is just boring), one of them is blatantly unfinished, the traps are goddamn everywhere and straight up unavoidable and the third floor is impossible to see anything in.
I probably have all the keys but like fuck am I going to search every invisible tile of this place to find where the actual fuck I use them.
You are talking out of your ass...

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
On what part? Analyze them. They have no weakness. . This is floor 3. Can you see where the fuck anything is? I can't. At all. And this is the part of floor 3 with MORE visibility. There are tiles that let you see less. And the blue haired girl literally does nothing beyond 'be unsure what to do' every single turn.
What part of what I said isn't just plainly factual?

Aug 7, 2019
labyrinth is not completed for sure, you can't date or sex with hellbounds after beating labyrinth, level 3 and 4 of minigame balance sucks
NEED MORE CGs

Reactions: sorlick619

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
On what part? Analyze them. They have no weakness. . This is floor 3. Can you see where the fuck anything is? I can't. At all. And this is the part of floor 3 with MORE visibility. There are tiles that let you see less. And the blue haired girl literally does nothing beyond 'be unsure what to do' every single turn.
All of it.

Beris is easy to figure out the weakness of because of her brothel visit.
She's a masochist
Ceris just seems to really like sex, I almost always get passionate on sex attacks.
Urthris is weak to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iabel is looking for validation. If thats not enough for you

Urthris is using magic to fuck with you on floor 3. The labyrinth will change partway through and you'll have to figure out its new layout.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Surely this is all the Renpy engine's fault for their decision to do this. Now, if you would remove your lips from the base of the developer's cock?
Not saying it's anyone's fault. Thres wanted to do something specific and did the programming for it, which took a while because said engine isn't made for it.

About the labyrinth. Entered the labyrinth for the first time. Bug. I tried to leave the labyrinth. Crashed. I switched floors. Bug. Also it's not as fun as you'd believe to be walking over the same traps over and over again with the same encounters. On the last floor, every 3 steps I took was "YOU HEAR AN OMINOUS CLICK". It's also hard to tell what is and isn't a bug. Beris seems to level up because at some point I checked her level after some encounters and she was level 230. My only option was to wait for the stun that comes along with dodging her flurry of attacks (which had checks of like 25) then run because I did 0 damage to her. Nice, I guess Beris is the demon queen because that shit was fucking whack. Her level needs to cap off.
You're not supposed to battle them constantly. Going by that level you pissed her off multiple times with the trap event or fought her about 20 times...

Ushris has an annoying mechanic where you don't really beat her as much as you just wait for enough turns to pass by. I noticed she uses energy to get away from your physical attacks. So surely if I use sleep to drain her energy I'll get an opportunity to attack right? She immediately woke up as if nothing happened and dodged my next attack. Okay so uhh, bullshit?
If you wanna try to beat her try something that doesn't involve touching... it's kinda obvious...

Power scaling feels ways off the charts. Venefica at full power is doable with good checks whilst buffing your defense. Iabel is just, what? New status effects that cannot be cured normally along with autohit attacks. She also is immune to debuffs, and aphrodisiacs. Resistant against a bunch of status effects. She can break out of restraints in 2 turns even while charmed. She is resistant to magic, pain, and holy. Seems to have good resistance against other attacks as well since my 75 technique attacks get dunked by 20 points of arousal. She can charm you straight through charm immunity. To top it all off her level is laced with invisible traps. I feel like you're not supposed to engage with her (yeah, the exact opposite of what you play the game for), but uhhh... Are we just power creeping over Sofia and Venefica now? Because Beris after X fights or Iabel can wipe the floor with you. This is an enormous step over the previous level or even over the first floor of the labyrinth.
You are not supposed to fight any of them (too much) and all of them but Iabel can be one hit ko'd by doing specific things.
Also, Sofia doesn't fight you with full power. Venefica is trouble for me, but that's mostly because my fetishes are broken...
As for Iabel herself, I had no problem with her, dunno what you're doing wrong.

The interactions with the new girls sadly feel limited. Generally you can fool around with most characters without battling them after the fact. Not these ones. It's all talk and it seems you can't even talk with Beris, the one you know best, as she dismisses you. Bruh moment.
Adding more of their content would've taken more time and the update was already massively delayed. They mentioned they have room so we definitely get to visit them properly in future patchs

Oh? What did you do to beris?

And here is picture proof about you talking out of your goddamn ass little hater.
You could've deduced those mostly by talking with them. Ceris is a cuddly one. Beris is obvious since you met her at the tavern. Ushris is an umbra so obviously holy attacks.

Then everything joeys88 said... the seduction part is inaccuracte since it isn't a weakness, but she seems to have a lovered resistance against any effects caused by those skills.

Btw... headpat Ushris twice if you really don't want to deal with her. So cute. <3

As for the visibility in the lower levels... it is NOT that bad. You're supposed to memorize where you have to go i.e. everywhere you haven't been. It is *really* not that hard. I guess you're one of those people used to the handholding of modern games huh...

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
the seduction part is inaccuracte since it isn't a weakness, but she seems to have a lovered resistance against any effects caused by those skills.
Huh, what exactly is she weak to then? I was doing near 1k damage with moxie + enamor so I figured that was it. She took way more damage than any of the other three from their weaknesses at least.(Then again I think my allure is higher than the other stats, so that may be factoring in)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Apparently my version is broken then, which is weird, since its not modded. Don't care enough to restart the game to traverse this shitty labyrinth to see how she's supposed to work though.

This is what I see when I analyze any of them. Absolutely no weaknesses. And the green chick completely no-sells everything 100% of the time.

I wouldn't consider holy to be a real weakness given we have 2 attacks that do that; one does next to no damage, the other is intentionally broken. None of them have any vulnerabilities shown, or any other sensitivy in my game.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
You're not supposed to battle them constantly. Going by that level you pissed her off multiple times with the trap event or fought her about 20 times...
Because you're supposed to expect the whole level to go dark and shift around, but not run into them 20 times. Sure.

If you wanna try to beat her try something that doesn't involve touching... it's kinda obvious...
Resistant to magic. Dodges Demon Layer.

You are not supposed to fight any of them (too much) and all of them but Iabel can be one hit ko'd by doing specific things.
Also, Sofia doesn't fight you with full power. Venefica is trouble for me, but that's mostly because my fetishes are broken...
As for Iabel herself, I had no problem with her, dunno what you're doing wrong.
Do you happen to be level 100+ because frankly I have a hard time believing you are hitting them for 600+ damage in one go at the level you "should be at".

Oh? What did you do to beris?

And here is picture proof about you talking out of your goddamn ass little hater.
There is glitches going on with all these characters. I too analyzed them and it'd show no weaknesses the first time I went through. Several people also experienced a glitch where Beris had 99 spirit. The only thing this is telling me is people are having vastly different experiences because this update is broken.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
There is glitches going on with all these characters. I too analyzed them and it'd show no weaknesses the first time I went through. Several people also experienced a glitch where Beris had 99 spirit.
I have this too, but assumed it was because she was 'unfinished', not that she was broken in multiple ways at once.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I have this too, but assumed it was because she was 'unfinished', not that she was broken in multiple ways at once.
From what I've found, apparently it's because the game is recalling her old file. Try a fresh install of v24 and loading your save from it. Or replace the Beris.json file with the new one.

Reactions: ara1111

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
From what I've found, apparently it's because the game is recalling her old file. Try a fresh install of v24 and loading your save from it. Or replace the Beris.json file with the new one.
This kinda worked. She works now, but I also 'broke something and was somewhere that shouldn't be possible to be', lost instantly the next time I touched the red one, and now Lilian has inexplicablyreset to day 1.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes