Bandit42600

Mar 2, 2018
So are people actually arguing about in a game where the objective is to rape everything in sight, that manipulation, mind control, and being kind of rude is where the line is drawn?
Yes apparently, though its seems one user in here is trying to pick a fight with everyone for some reason.

Reactions: cozyboy

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So are people actually arguing about in a game where the objective is to rape everything in sight, that manipulation, mind control, and being kind of rude is where the line is drawn?
Apparently so, he's also comparing real life abuse survivors to a fictional game character.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
My man, I didn't go into a public tirade over massive distaste over a character. I've skipped out on several pieces of content in many many games. Not everyone's going to like everything.
My man, I made two posts about Beris. Two. The first was about my initial experience about the labyrinth and how Beris made a piece of content I already disliked worse. The second was me elaborating on Beris because someone called her a tsundere and I wanted to make clear my problem with her wasn't any tsundere behavior.

Then you entered the room with your size 12s and made a crapton of posts calling me an immature psychopath, at which point I just dropped you a facepalm and went my merry way because arguing any further seemed to be a waste of time. Someone else picked up the slack and you spend 2 fucking days defending the honor of a fictional character.

Someone definitely is writing tirades here, someone definitely has issues here. But it isn't me and it isn't NinjaNamedBob. Look inwards dude, because you're being ridiculous.

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
I havent't played in a while, but WTF happened with Beris, a character who's shtick was being a massive sub even though she was expected to be a dom (a very simple twist), that made everyone just... hate her so damn much? Also lol at the walls of text explaining how Kotone is totes evil

• Haha
Reactions: elements55555

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I havent't played in a while, but WTF happened with Beris, a character who's shtick was being a massive sub even though she was expected to be a dom (a very simple twist), that made everyone just... hate her so damn much? Also lol at the walls of text explaining how Kotone is totes evil
Apparently she acts like a total cunt in the labyrinth or something like that? Don't know, haven't actually played the update.

Aug 4, 2019
evil/bitchy characters are hot, I love kotone's initial route. Wish there was a route where you could remain a hypno slave after you beat all the challenges

Aylia

Oct 18, 2021
People are hatting on Beris because in the initial build of the labyrinth her floor and the next was a nightmare for then. She keeps spamming barrage attacks that are really annoying to deal with.
I was over leveled because of the mods content so i din't have any problem with her. Ushris on the other hand...

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
My man, I made two posts about Beris. Two. The first was about my initial experience about the labyrinth and how Beris made a piece of content I already disliked worse. The second was me elaborating on Beris because someone called her a tsundere and I wanted to make clear my problem with her wasn't any tsundere behavior.

Then you entered the room with your size 12s and made a crapton of posts calling me an immature psychopath, at which point I just dropped you a facepalm and went my merry way because arguing any further seemed to be a waste of time. Someone else picked up the slack and you spend 2 fucking days defending the honor of a fictional character.

Someone definitely is writing tirades here, someone definitely has issues here. But it isn't me and it isn't NinjaNamedBob. Look inwards dude, because you're being ridiculous.
I chimed in, with a very tame post, I did not enter with my "size 12s", me entering with my "size 12's" would have been me going off a lot harder than that. I didn't, said my piece, could have been over after that, but it wasn't. I also didn't outright call you a psychopath, I said wanting a character dead is a bit psychopathic (if said character was a villian and did some super heinous stuff and was actually irredeemable, sure I could understand that, but this character? no.)

Also, in this same back and forth, people defending Kotone are bad for "defending her actions" (no one said that, that's assuming), little bit of hypocritical stuff here.

The reason I kept going on//back and forth, is because this person (not you btw) felt the need to personally attack me 4 times+, I not once personally attacked him, I still haven't. Guess you missed that part huh? (incoming you deserved it, because that's the total mature way of looking at things :rolleyes:)

So no, it turned more into defending myself and completely going away from the game.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
People are hatting on Beris because in the initial build of the labyrinth her floor and the next was a nightmare for then. She keeps spamming barrage attacks that are really annoying to deal with.
I was over leveled because of the mods content so i din't have any problem with her. Ushris on the other hand...
Personally, I don't like Beris because she made me sign an NDA to fuck her kinky ass and then makes a big deal out of it in the labyrinth and there's no way for me as a player to expose her. Even after fully clearing the labyrinth by abusing her (and her sister's) weakness over and over again.

There's not much to do after going back to the labyrinth.

Jan 1, 2018
In labyrinth, they made her be a dickhead. Which she is even in the Inn. But this time there isn't the sub twist, so the people here seem to be upset that she's actually just a dickhead, despite that kind of being her personality to begin with. I'm not really sure what people expected.

Feb 10, 2020
Maybe I should start a new game so I can understand what's so making people pissy over Beris' floor. Currently very overleveled and one shotting her everytime with demon layer

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes