DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
So are people actually arguing about in a game where the objective is to rape everything in sight, that manipulation, mind control, and being kind of rude is where the line is drawn?
Considering the setting of the game has a physics altering enchantment that prevents any form of harmful combat and turns several harmful things into arousing things, thus replacing combat with sex, and our protagonists goals being: Defeat the Demon Queen and stop whatever she's planning, and Pay off their adventuring school debt. Whenever the hero gets into a confrontation with a monster girl it's them trying to either defeat him, get food, or satiate their sexual appetite. Kotone and Beris also commit rape like most other antagonistic monster girls in the game, with Kotone literally trying to to turn you into a mind controlled sex slave and Berith doing it because she is a labyrinth guardian and it's the only way to forcefully resolve conflict on Lucidia. So no it isn't because we were so stupid to forget that the main method of conflict resolution in this game is sexual assault it's that every fucking character that engages in combat on Lucidia, and some who don't, do that including Kotone and Beris, it's just they're a manipulative liar and an asshole on top of being rapists.

In labyrinth, they made her be a dickhead. Which she is even in the Inn. But this time there isn't the sub twist, so the people here seem to be upset that she's actually just a dickhead, despite that kind of being her personality to begin with. I'm not really sure what people expected.
...Your surprised that people don't like Beris for being an asshole, I'll ignore how some people find her to be a pain in the ass to fight, it eludes you that being an asshole makes someone unlikable? Nazeem from Skyrim is a meme entirely because people hate him enough to go out of their way to fuck him over and kill him just for a snooty comment about your character looking poor.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
A little bit of help here? i got this message when i load my save:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'GridNPC'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'GridNPC'

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha-v23.9e
Wed May 18 23:49:22 2022

Last edited by a moderator:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Can't we just all get along and minimize our sentences to simple "I like this X more than Y", "X is my Waifu and she's mine alone", "X and Y are the only ones that tickle my fancy"

It's not that hard to just say whatever you want to say in a simple way that everybody would understand.

We all have our opinions and interests that we want to express. Let us express it in a way that do not shame one another.

P. S: I was about to write a stupid example but I might get flamed for it so, I stopped.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I'm addicted to this game and can't wait for more advanced versions... even a final version, I'm hoping? Question... will impregnation ever be a thing? there's several monster girls in the game now that I'm really trying to knock up.

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
So excited for the new updates and looking forward for future ones too, thank you for sharing the new update Threshold!

Also Jar Jar Binks is the true dark lord of the Sith, and the worse part? We don't know his fate at the end of the Prequels. Creepy.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm addicted to this game and can't wait for more advanced versions... even a final version, I'm hoping? Question... will impregnation ever be a thing? there's several monster girls in the game now that I'm really trying to knock up.
My brother in Eris, they are not even the same species as the MC. Additionally, since the Monster Girls all seem to "absorb" men's seed as a form of nutrition, I'm guessing none of the swimmers get a chance to make it that far.

TL:DR; No not in this game. If you want impregnation of your harem, Corrupted Kingdoms has a sizeable list of waifus you can knock up.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My brother in Eris, they are not even the same species as the MC. Additionally, since the Monster Girls all seem to "absorb" men's seed as a form of nutrition, I'm guessing none of the swimmers get a chance to make it that far.
It's fantasy though, and all-female species like monster girls are commonly said to reproduce by human men.

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
I forgot where it's said exactly but I seem to recall that the MG's have a choice when there's semen inside them. They can choose to be impregnated by it or consume it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I don't understand the anger towards Beris being a brat in the Labyrinth. It's pretty on point for the character and depending on your responses, she slides out of character and let's the sub leak out. MC is simply being a nice guy by not actively trying to get her to sub out in front of her sisters. She's over compensating for the fact that one "good girl" from MC would have her on her knees for the world to see.....Seriously, even her little temptations in the Lab are full of repressed sub depending on what you choose. I don't know maybe I just like the variety in personalities....

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
which build makes you cheese the game? I lost my save and dont want to struggle against the sofia fights

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
which build makes you cheese the game? I lost my save and dont want to struggle against the sofia fights
high power & virility with demon layer, also you can have 1000+ energy and you'll never run out of it because of passive regen which is based on a % of your maximum energy

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
It's fantasy though, and all-female species like monster girls are commonly said to reproduce by human men.
I forgot where it's said exactly but I seem to recall that the MG's have a choice when there's semen inside them. They can choose to be impregnated by it or consume it.
Pretty sure that's from Monster Girl Quest. Dunno if Threshold ever stated outright that pregnancy is/isn't a thing. I would more argue that since monster girls in this game basically outlive most Human's (assuming they don't try to split the atom within the vicinity of EVERYTHING), there might have been reproductive stuff going on before, but now it's like "yeah, multiple generations and shit, but also we're confined to an island of sex." Otherwise, I owe a FUCKTON alimony to a lot of harpie chicks.

I don't understand the anger towards Beris being a brat in the Labyrinth. It's pretty on point for the character and depending on your responses, she slides out of character and let's the sub leak out. MC is simply being a nice guy by not actively trying to get her to sub out in front of her sisters. She's over compensating for the fact that one "good girl" from MC would have her on her knees for the world to see.....Seriously, even her little temptations in the Lab are full of repressed sub depending on what you choose. I don't know maybe I just like the variety in personalities....
The issue isn't her being a brat. It's that she's a garbage person due to her excessive tsundere nature, combined with that headache of a fight if you ever encounter her. You either invest in the "fuck this shit I'm out" perk or over-level, because otherwise you're gonna have a bad time. Also, optional side content shouldn't be counted. Every competent writer knows you only write spin-offs/side content to further expand the existing content and exploit whales. You don't use that stuff to explain the terrible parts of your story. If your story/characters need an entire novel of side content to be good, then you've already failed in making them good.

Reactions: Logan_Ronin

nottreal

Jun 20, 2017
I seem to be soft-locked does anyone have any advice? I've done the first and second floors of the labyrinth 3 times each but I can't see a way to go to the third floor.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes