elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Tavern food just gives you extra energy -doesnt give regen. And what perks gives 5% energy regen???
idk about the % but there's also a base mechanic of the game where you don't need any perk, you just gotta use "wait" in battle

but anyway, from the wiki:

• Mystic Salad Special: Thanks to the magically charged and healthy meal you ate, you regenerate 2% of your max arousal and max energy every turn! Unless you surrender.
    • Acquired by eating a Mystic Salad prepared by Belle.
  • Spicy Burger Special: Thanks to the aphrodisiac spiked spicy burger, your Virility is increased by 10%, and while in combat your arousal increases by 10% of it's max every turn, but you regain 10% of your max energy.
    • Acquired by eating a Belle Deluxe Spice Burger prepared by Belle.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

Aylia

Oct 18, 2021
It's my first time playing the game - I've entered the forest dungeon and I've defeated ancilla. I'm lvl 22 now. I'm now facing Sofia in her bedroom - is it possible to defeat her this early in the game? Or should I just take the sigil and leave? I'm not interested in losing (because I personally don't like femdom). I tried using holy touch but then she becomes angry and changes her form and at that stage you don't even have the option to fight. Please tell me what to do (I'm only interested in Sofia if there's maledom or romance, not femdom)

And - do I have to change my build? There's so many options - can someone tell me the best build?
View attachment 1837019
Please someone help
From what I am seeing from yours stats you have chosen breasts as a fetish. My recommendation is that you focus on the perks that give you bonus on breasts attacks, because the next area most monsters will focus on breast attacks or will have breast as there weakness, so you not get overwhelmed by then. I personally recommend as well you to farm a little in the forest and the dungeon to raise a little your stats, in special willpower as a lot of enemies will try to charm you.

About Sofia she is currently "unbeatable" since she will hold back when you have the chance to fight her. The closed maledom thing she have is if you ask to nap with her and you will dream of having sex (that is more vanilla than maledom in my opinion but you may see it different idk.)

Big Bummer

Mar 19, 2021
sex scenes overuse word bliss.....a LOT
The sex scenes seem kinda repetitive in general, that just comes with a single developer having to write all the scenes in a game that is so focused on specific fetishes while also being as expansive as Dreams is. This problem is just going to become worse with more burnouts, which might just occur more frequently as Threshold has to write even more of the samey scenes.
I hope Threshold is not planning to never hire a co-writer or an editor, the game is kinda reaching the scope at which a business expansion like this is deemed a necessary endeavor. Too many games have already been forgotten in mediocrity because of how solo developers have stubbornly refused to expand their businesses. There should be enough prospects for hiring in the Discord anyway and Dreams seems to be pulling in enough funds to alleviate a lot of the workload, too.
Or he might already be doing this and I'm just talking out of my ass, dunno, I'm not involved enough with this game's community to know how the dev works.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v24.1 is now out for QoL, Balancing, bug fixes and Tabitha lewd CG for one scene.

I hope Threshold is not planning to never hire a co-writer or an editor, the game is kinda reaching the scope at which a business expansion like this is deemed a necessary endeavor. Too many games have already been forgotten in mediocrity because of how solo developers have stubbornly refused to expand their businesses. There should be enough prospects for hiring in the Discord anyway and Dreams seems to be pulling in enough funds to alleviate a lot of the workload, too.
Or he might already be doing this and I'm just talking out of my ass, dunno, I'm not involved enough with this game's community to know how the dev works.
The double negative in this confused me a moment. xD
It's something I'm kinda working on/towards, but the logistics and availability of it are kind of a thing.

(also bliss is a good word)
(but overall yeah i tend to go in waves for uses with some words, but should probably open a thesaurus more often)

Bajingo

Dec 23, 2018
How the hell do you bait the Tengu into using Teasing winds to get that second reversal victory, I always end up being hypnotized or defeating her long before the rape attack, just RNG?

Reactions: Schlong50

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
How the hell do you bait the Tengu into using Teasing winds to get that second reversal victory, I always end up being hypnotized or defeating her long before the rape attack, just RNG?
Teasing winds is just a basic move tho... the abilities that end in special sequences are Gale Force and Luminous Bonds. Still rng dependent on the proper follow-ups still.

Reactions: Bajingo

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
never update until the game hasn't updated a patch/bugfix for at least a month. You're just wasting bandwith otherwise.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
:unsure:

I was just about to spill the beans on the normal one :whistle:

There is another reversal victory? Interesting.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
:unsure:

I was just about to spill the beans on the normal one :whistle:

There is another reversal victory? Interesting.
Yeah. Luminous Bonds leads to hypnotizing face-sitting I believe, in which if you fall into trance then pick the correct options twice in a row (the third has two options but both are correct I think) it leads to her breaking off the spell, but falling into a trance towards you since breaking it off so suddenly made the effects switch to her.
Gale Force leads to her enlarging your cock, which if you taunt her afterwards leads to her making it a bit TOO big and you essentially fuck her like a beast, leaving her mewling in a pile of pleasure and copious amounts of cum.

Or they could be reversed, I don't know since I haven't played in like, three months at least lol.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah. Luminous Bonds leads to hypnotizing face-sitting I believe, in which if you fall into trance then pick the correct options twice in a row (the third has two options but both are correct I think) it leads to her breaking off the spell, but falling into a trance towards you since breaking it off so suddenly made the effects switch to her.
Gale Force leads to her enlarging your cock, which if you taunt her afterwards leads to her making it a bit TOO big and you essentially fuck her like a beast, leaving her mewling in a pile of pleasure and copious amounts of cum.

Or they could be reversed, I don't know since I haven't played in like, three months at least lol.
Good to know. I knew about the cock enlargement one; but the trance thing is new to me. Thanks :)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Played 24.1 a few days ago (didn't check the bugfix out yet) straight from 23.9e, and I have to say, the Labyrinth was definitely worth the wait. Only downside is that it has a few seconds delay between pressing a direction button and the actual game's response, but since I've experienced delays of the sort in some other sections of the game (such as end of turns in combat) in the Android port, I guess the problem is just my phone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, the labyrinth mechanic is too good to just let go, I strongly suggest that a harder/longer version should be used in the game's final dungeon (in a fashion like the sniper rifle in GTA SA, where a small tutorial was given in Snail Trail, and then the test came in Pier 69), not as the whole dungeon but as a section of it.
EDIT: I almost forgot, excluding when I get treasures, the last key of a floor, or the exit door, sometimes I get blank text boxes (for example when I enter a dark area), Is there supposed to be text (and I'm into some serious bug), or they're just text boxes that Threshold forgot to remove?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes