thatoneguy42

Jun 6, 2020
I seem to be soft-locked does anyone have any advice? I've done the first and second floors of the labyrinth 3 times each but I can't see a way to go to the third floor.
I had the same issue, I reverted to an earlier save and found out you can go to the 3rd floor from the 4th. So you have to get to the 4th floor in one run basically.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone know why the Pale Priestess mod's images don't work. The mod just can't display Loretta's images for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange, it's working fine for me. Then again, I'm still on 24.c. Did you remember to transfer the mod to the new version's /game/mods/ folder?

Grinnvalesti

Sep 22, 2019
If you get Mod Image errors, chances are the folders are double nested. Make sure the folder in the Mod folder is called "Pale Priestess" and not "PalePriestess-1.6.3" etc. If it does have a number after the name, just pull the un-numbered folder out of it and place that in the Mod folder. You will know if it is right since that folder will lead to the "Events", "Locations", "Images" folders etc.

Reactions: HumanRug

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
I have already finish the game before
But now it is updated quite much, i would like to replay it.

Any quick walkthrough or guide to help me?
For example, do i focus on allure 40 first or power 40 ??

Its been a while, and i have forgotten which build should i do first.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I have already finish the game before
But now it is updated quite much, i would like to replay it.

Any quick walkthrough or guide to help me?
For example, do i focus on allure 40 first or power 40 ??

Its been a while, and i have forgotten which build should i do first.
Personally, I started raising Technique to 10, then Power, Willpower, Intelligence, Luck and Allure (in that order), and then raised them again at 20: at that point I began to raise from 20 to 20 each one. I rarely increase max arousal and energy. My suggestion is, try the same as me so your game will be pretty well balanced, if you wanna try different combat styles.

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Personally, I started raising Technique to 10, then Power, Willpower, Intelligence, Luck and Allure (in that order), and then raised them again at 20: at that point I began to raise from 20 to 20 each one. I rarely increase max arousal and energy. My suggestion is, try the same as me so your game will be pretty well balanced, if you wanna try different combat styles.
I always put everything into allure my character is a glass canon, huge damages but super fragile (I play on easy to have lot's of spirit points, i like reading the climax scenes for each monster girls)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I have a feeling that Berris submission...submissive kink are a polichinelle secret aka widely known 'secret', at least between her sisters.
Ushris, on a question about Beris, says "I would say her rudeness plays very well into her charm now". Which is sound dubious enough, yes, but if you look at it from the perspective of whats goings on in tavern with her...

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
I have a feeling that Berris submission...submissive kink are a polichinelle secret aka widely known 'secret', at least between her sisters.
Ushris, on a question about Beris, says "I would say her rudeness plays very well into her charm now". Which is sound dubious enough, yes, but if you look at it from the perspective of whats goings on in tavern with her...
If you try to whip Ushris with the Demon Layer, she'll sometimes comment that you should do that on Beris instead so yeah, it's kind of an open secret. At least for Ushris

Reactions: JungleNuts

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If you try to whip Ushris with the Demon Layer, she'll sometimes comment that you should do that on Beris instead so yeah, it's kind of an open secret. At least for Ushris
Shes dodgy son...ehhh...daughter of a bitch, I spammed with my holly 'relic' but it always misses. How is it possible to hit her with it? Because I have seduction oriented char, with mana regen and debuff perks, so I play a bard simulator mostly.

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
Shes dodgy son...ehhh...daughter of a bitch, I spammed with my holly 'relic' but it always misses. How is it possible to hit her with it? Because I have seduction oriented char, with mana regen and debuff perks, so I play a bard simulator mostly.
You can't hit her iirc, but she'll comment what I said while dodging. Though, every time she dodges, she loses energy and if you drain her energy to zero, fight's over with her leaving.

Reactions: HumanRug
Sep 20, 2020
It's my first time playing the game - I've entered the forest dungeon and I've defeated ancilla. I'm lvl 22 now. I'm now facing Sofia in her bedroom - is it possible to defeat her this early in the game? Or should I just take the sigil and leave? I'm not interested in losing (because I personally don't like femdom). I tried using holy touch but then she becomes angry and changes her form and at that stage you don't even have the option to fight. Please tell me what to do (I'm only interested in Sofia if there's maledom or romance, not femdom)

And - do I have to change my build? There's so many options - can someone tell me the best build?
Screenshot_20220529-041916_Monster Girl Dreams.jpg
Please someone help

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It's my first time playing the game - I've entered the forest dungeon and I've defeated ancilla. I'm lvl 22 now. I'm now facing Sofia in her bedroom - is it possible to defeat her this early in the game? Or should I just take the sigil and leave? I'm not interested in losing (because I personally don't like femdom). I tried using holy touch but then she becomes angry and changes her form and at that stage you don't even have the option to fight. Please tell me what to do (I'm only interested in Sofia if there's maledom or romance, not femdom)
Just leave, you're not high enough level yet.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If I leave - can I return and find her again? And is my build good - do you have any general tips about which accessories or runes or skill should I prefer?
Yeah you can come back any time you want.
No idea what your build is, and my last non-cheated playthrough... I don't even remember when it was, so I have no idea lmao.
Just one tip: Don't use Holy Headpat because she literally just fucking instakills you if you do, and if you get Demon Layer, put her to sleep before using it because it has a "three strikes and you're out" system with her.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes