Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
What's the maximum amount of spirit you can get in this game when starting with only 1?
I think between all the spirit increasing perks and equipment you can get an extra 22 spirit. But most of the perks and equipment have some downsides that can get pretty difficult to manage when you stack them all together.

Adriborg

May 23, 2022
The requirements for it are: high enough progress with Lillian (55 to be exact. Most conversations give 5, but only the first time so spamming the same convo does jack squiddly. The exception being buying holy water that gives 5 the first time, then 1 each time after), Given her Headpats, Power greater than 6, Technique greater than 6, and Allure greater than 6. After you filled all the requirements, you should be given a quiz the next time you enter the church.
Ok but I have another question how do you get holy power for lucille

BigMistake69

Dec 23, 2020
Shizu boss fight: I correctly identified the REAL Shizu with 450 arousal Lv25 apart from her two clones and defeated her. Then, she was replaced with a 3rd clone Shizu at the end of the turn. Now I'm fighting 3 clone Shizus and the real one is gone. If I defeat any of the clones individually, they're replaced with another clone. I don't currently have a skill that can target and damage all 3 simultaneously.

Did I encounter a bug? Did I do something wrong? Is this fight impossible to beat? Do I need a skill that can damage all 3 clones in order to win at all? I'm so confused and frustrated.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Shizu boss fight: I correctly identified the REAL Shizu with 450 arousal Lv25 apart from her two clones and defeated her. Then, she was replaced with a 3rd clone Shizu at the end of the turn. Now I'm fighting 3 clone Shizus and the real one is gone. If I defeat any of the clones individually, they're replaced with another clone. I don't currently have a skill that can target and damage all 3 simultaneously.

Did I encounter a bug? Did I do something wrong? Is this fight impossible to beat? Do I need a skill that can damage all 3 clones in order to win at all? I'm so confused and frustrated.
Bug probably.
Or you identified shizu wrongly and she still there. Check all 3 clones.

BigMistake69

Dec 23, 2020
Bug probably.
Or you identified shizu wrongly and she still there. Check all 3 clones.
Bug. 100% Sure the correct Shizu is defeated and leaves the battles but no victory. I have a save point before I finish her off in case I can fix this when she has 418/450 arousal. As I stated previously, once her arousal hits 450 she is replaced with another clone and then all 3 targets have X/75 Arousal Lv20. Defeating any of the 3 remaining clones replaces them with another clone.

BigMistake69

Dec 23, 2020
I should also add: Monster Girl Dreams is fantastic! Bugs aside (only one of a couple I've noticed), really great RPG and visual novel content. Funny, sexy, and smart. My top recommendation for others due to its creativity and inoffensive style.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I should also add: Monster Girl Dreams is fantastic! Bugs aside (only one of a couple I've noticed), really great RPG and visual novel content. Funny, sexy, and smart. My top recommendation for others due to its creativity and inoffensive style.
Scroll up a bit, to the discussion "sofia and vixen should be executed on a main square"

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes