4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Mar 22, 2023
There are ways in the setting to deal with those (apart from actual fate-manipulation/reality-manipulation from our future lilim waifu). For example, if our MC gets their hands on some raging mushrooms, his mana will temporarily weaken those monster girls while they fuck, and lets him dominate them. Those MGs are able to walk normally by using magic, if they have enough mana, which as they're getting a supply from an incubus who has multiple wives (so, he'd be pretty overloaded), they would be easily able to walk on land just fine.
Even abyssal MGs could be covered in setting, with everything we've read now about the setting.
Lol, I literally forgot there's the maledom shrooms designed for guys who are attracted to girls who are super strong but still want to lead.

Honestly... I wonder if we'll get that as an item in the game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Also to be honest I would just consider two options:

1. MGERPG is not canon to the main MGE timeline / universe.
2. The encyclopedia is not completely correct about details.
Number 2 is the correct answer, from what i've heard, kenko apparently said himself that the encyclopedia is written from the perspective of a wandering scholar and that guy tends to misinterpret certain aspects of the girls, which is a handy way to retcon and handwave new and old facts about the girls. so if anything doesn't make sense we can just assume that dude made a mistake and we can headcanon something in.

either way, MGE is not some deeply written lore where every fact got its own bible down to the last detail. for me its a simple sexual escapist fantasy for dudes who just want to have a loving, but horny, wife with some funny side-effect. i just take the things at face-value and don't ask. the girls have some 6th sense that tells them which guy is the one for her? welp. i guess they can.

despite that, i still want to learn about the world and how life there is, just so i can daydream more about what life there would be like for me.

revyfan

Jan 26, 2018
Damn, nearly 2 and a half years later and still no word on any update for the game. I know KC gets pretty autistic about his content and tries doing unreasonable amount of work (I Remember seeing a screenshot he posted of a single MGERPG girl with nearly 60 unique drawings) and I definitely know he sometimes gets into funks when he sees something that upsets him (Just a month ago or so, he unfollowed 99% of the people he followed because one person he did follow posted/retweeted NTR) but it saddens me not seeing any update.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes