4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The game all monster girl fans were waiting for!
I only hope we have a way to make fights easier or faster after the first time, if the author doesn't solve this issue it's going to bite him in the ass later.
I don't think that is the actual combat system, or at least i hope not. In the pause screen if you go to equipment they have some equipped so I assume this is just a sort of tutorial area and it'll become more turn based combat style like most rpgmaker games with that being the capture or tame system. At least that would be the better imo instead of that straight up being the only kind of "encounter" system. It also seems at least to me that you won't fight just monster girls either. So this causes me to lean even more towards that being the tame system and there being an actual combat mode.

Reactions: BeenSolong

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think that is the actual combat system, or at least i hope not. In the pause screen if you go to equipment they have some equipped so I assume this is just a sort of tutorial area and it'll become more turn based combat style like most rpgmaker games with that being the capture or tame system. At least that would be the better imo instead of that straight up being the only kind of "encounter" system. It also seems at least to me that you won't fight just monster girls either. So this causes me to lean even more towards that being the tame system and there being an actual combat mode.
I remember something about normal monster encounters and mon-girls encounters so there's probably going to be standard rpgmaker combat with potions and skills, but I was talking about having to battle the mon-girls again every time you go to bed with them without any way to "win" easily, so I'm hoping the dev realizes that can be boring to the player and introduces a way to speed up the whole thing.

Reactions: BeenSolong

GalaxyBR

Jan 5, 2020
I had this same error when I first downloaded the game. do the following. if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.

GalaxyBR

Jan 5, 2020
I have the same problem, I did what you said but the error comes out the same and I don't know why
I had this same error when I first downloaded the game. do the following.
if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.

GalaxyBR

Jan 5, 2020
I had this same error when I first downloaded the game. do the following. if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.
Hmm... before you extract the game have changed the winrar encoder to Japanese?
exactly you switch to Japanese and do not close the winrar extract the game right there.
if you don't switch to japanese some files will be extracted with characters like that.
which is why in the error photo it says that no audio file was found.

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
exactly you switch to Japanese and do not close the winrar extract the game right there.
if you don't switch to japanese some files will be extracted with characters like that.
Can someone pin this to the first post? If only so we have less people asking the same question

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
does anyone know why it says there is no file or directory when you go an open it?
IDK y but that is an error commonly experienced by others, I did what this guy said and everything worked out

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
This game already packs massive potential to be a big game on par with Monster Girl Quest. For a demo it already has a magnificent concept with a room for improvement and hot mamono designs. This man is worth supporting to as well as buying his books.

Reactions: Knight140

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Hope that after this game reached full release, someday they will make a game (or DLC) about the Fallen Brides. gosh, that book is so good to read.

Jean

Mar 6, 2017
Definitely god tier work, I wonder if he'll include all his monsters? Wouldn't mind tackling the Jabberwocky.

Reactions: Kaftein

GalaxyBR

Jan 5, 2020
Can someone help me with this error??
if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.
dfhdghfg.png

Marcosezno

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone help me with this error??
You have to extract the folder with japan as your system setting or (the easier way, at least for me) go to the options section in the compressed folder, then go to "name encryption" (or something like that, it's the ctrl+E option) and you have to set it to japanese, then extract the folder as you did the first time and thats it.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 1074729
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will edit to add the SE folder later

Reactions: a820802

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Definitely god tier work, I wonder if he'll include all his monsters? Wouldn't mind tackling the Jabberwocky.
This will be long term endeavor if KC goes all of the way. I'm not talking Monster Girl Quest: Paradox 3. We're talking possibly decades of work to get everything added into this RPG. 3 sprites for every girl, 1 talking sprite with minor variations for speaking plus bukkake, 2 pieces of artwork for sex. One generic position and one special position like the cat's blowjob picture. As well as supposed continued content for older girls, in the case that you really love the werecat. This is only version 0.0.11 and I think we may see something like versions pass 1.0.0..

Reactions: Jean

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
This will be long term endeavor if KC goes all of the way. I'm not talking Monster Girl Quest: Paradox 3. We're talking possibly decades of work to get everything added into this RPG. 3 sprites for every girl, 1 talking sprite with minor variations for speaking plus bukkake, 2 pieces of artwork for sex. One generic position and one special position like the cat's blowjob picture. As well as supposed continued content for older girls, in the case that you really love the werecat. This is only version 0.0.11 and I think we may see something like versions pass 1.0.0..
Somebody said a few posts ago that this project is 5 years old, is that true? It's one thing if he said something about making a game years ago but this project can't be that old right?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes