4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
To give some advice to people about how to "win" battles is simply to get your opponent's love gauge to 100%. The game makes it clear that even if you get their gauge to 100%, they won't stop "attacking" you until yours is as well. Essentially, the entire point of "combat" with Monster girls is to recruit them. Once you do, the system is instead used to have some good lovey-dovey teasing sex.

I've found it best to simply ignore kissing unless it's to spend that last bit of meter before you cum as once you cum you lose all of your meter. Focusing on boobs, butt, or vagina is the way to go to deal arousal damage and then once they cum focus on boobs and/or butt as it's faster for the love boost.

If you are trying to recruit a Monster Girl, don't Beg as it adds to your love and arousal which can make it a bit harder to cap their love at the same time or before yours.

Spend your time while you're waiting on your meter to fill for moves by doing Interactions. Selecting the right dialogue options will give them a bigger love boost, but the bare minimum I've seen is 3% and the max was like 5-6%.

The Imp likes playful responses, being called cute, and simply being carefree. Agree with her and she'll build a faster connection with you.

The Werecat likes responses that view you as "easy," horny responses, or responses that feel very mating focused. Essentially think with your dick and you'll get the biggest love boosts.

All the dialogue and interactions change if you're in stances so it's a good idea to experiment especially after you recruit them. While both characters can be in stances for all scenes (except the imp for her boobs I believe), the Imp only has art for handjobs and sex while the Werecat has art for blowjobs and sex.

After you recruit them you can beg and do whatever you want with them to experiment on their dialogue and scenes as even if you reach Love 100% before them the scene won't end until they are 100% Love as well (I tested this in your bedroom, but the outside tree stump may be different). Freely indulge and Mess Around with them. There are no drawbacks and it honestly makes for some deep and sexy content.

But yeah, "combat" is honestly not difficult at all so long as you spend your meter and interact with them. They'll happily join your party and you have a new lover/wife/mate to your harem!

Also for those wondering, the game is essentially done with content once you do all the quests as you cannot go past the bridge. Talk to people around though as there are sometimes still some hidden sex scenes to find once you have both the Imp and Werecat in your party. For example, talking to people after you finish their quest or having sex in front of NPCs could do stuff. Good luck in your scene hunts!

I hope any of this helped people who may have been confused on struggling a bit.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Played it and damn...
Such an amazing game, very well made.
Hope it doesn't die, got me addicted and I need more now.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Played it and damn...
Such an amazing game, very well made.
Hope it doesn't die, got me addicted and I need more now.
It all depends on funds. Kenko Cross flat out stated that if this project has enough income he can focus solely on this. Otherwise, he'll be making much smaller games focusing on one Monster Girl at a time to sell to help fund this project which will make everything take MUCH longer.

He's dedicated to completing this, but depending on funds the length of it may be shortened.

If you want to support him, do so on Patreon to help make this game a full reality ASAP.

Reactions: Ritsujin

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I can't wait for when someone asks for a completed save for the full version of this game when, were to come to completion. Here's the full the save, I hope you have fun all of the girls(100s) are already maxed out and you've missed all of the dialogues. Also there's some particular weaknesses in this save from choices during the story. Hopefully the CGs will be enough to satisfy you, also their affections are so high you need to know how to manage the sex with a system that you haven't mastered.

Seriously this won't be the type of game you want a save for because then you'll miss out on the journey.

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
I can't wait for when someone asks for a completed save for the full version of this game when, were to come to completion. Here's the full the save, I hope you have fun all of the girls(100s) are already maxed out and you've missed all of the dialogues. Also there's some particular weaknesses in this save from choices during the story. Hopefully the CGs will be enough to satisfy you, also their affections are so high you need to know how to manage the sex with a system that you haven't mastered.

Seriously this won't be the type of game you want a save for because then you'll miss out on the journey.
At this kind of game you're getting turned on mostly from writings not CGs, art is just a bonus to consolidate your imagination so it's true only tasteless ppl asks save file from this kind of game.

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Son of a... it's been a while since I last checked this site and there's an MGE game being made by the very author? Holy... now THIS is how you make a year great, hope the guy gets the needed funds though given the quality content I don't think it'll be too much of an issue.

Reactions: Cryswar

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Samkaydave Here is a link to the game we played together last night. This is made by the same creator who wrote the Monster Girl Encyclopedia books.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
We hope that the world of Monster Girl Encyclopedia, which you can play with in the demo version, will expand in the future, and we'll keep working on it!
" We hope"and "will expand in the future " is not a great way to view a game you are currently working on.

Reactions: anon8525

soldier boy

May 7, 2020
Hello, I have this weird problem
1617072762809.png
I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing. I do have the BGM folder. If anyone can help me I will really appreciate it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes