4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

IS No.832

Jul 27, 2019
I went through all of the mirrors just to see, used locale emulator, installed RPG Tucool VXAce and i get this error, I think it might be what im using to unzip it (winrar) or that im not unzipping it with winrar the right way.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I went through all of the mirrors just to see, used locale emulator, installed RPG Tucool VXAce and i get this error, I think it might be what im using to unzip it (winrar) or that im not unzipping it with winrar the right way.
Change to japanese locale or extract in japanese. This has been gone over multiple times in this thread, and I don't understand why people don't look back for it.

IS No.832

Jul 27, 2019
Change to japanese locale or extract in japanese. This has been gone over multiple times in this thread, and I don't understand why people don't look back for it.
Sorry for wasting your energy, ill figure out how to do that in the meantime, i dont mean this sarcastically i do be kinda a dumbass.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone know what the latest update is?
Feb. 26, 12:16(JP) : Fixed a bug where if you perform intercourse after watching a specific event, it would start with a blowjob. Removed error text that was getting into some of the text.

Feb. 25, 19:46(JP) : Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when resting in bed or staying at an inn with Monster Girl. Also, even after the fix, the text that appears in the relevant sections is still too long and overflowing, but it seems to be difficult to solve without changing the layout, so the fix will come later.

Feb. 25, 15:45(JP) : Replaced Gyoubu Danuki's speech with the correct one, since the old text was used before the correction.

Feb. 25, 14:52(JP) :  Fixed some control character errors and event errors.

Just some bug fixes, but there was an update just posted to their patreon page going over some new lore/item stuff.

Reactions: Reiga711

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Any way to cheat the meter to be way slower? I really like this. But I don't like that I have to hammer my waay through menus rather than enjoy these really well crafted fights. And slow mode is still way too fast for me. I've tried memory hacking and I seem to get the value for the monsters love percent but any attempt to edit it throws it off.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Any way to cheat the meter to be way slower? I really like this. But I don't like that I have to hammer my waay through menus rather than enjoy these really well crafted fights. And slow mode is still way too fast for me. I've tried memory hacking and I seem to get the value for the monsters love percent but any attempt to edit it throws it off.
Well, you can always use Cheat Engine to slow the game down as a whole, you'll just need to remember to turn it back to normal speed outside of battles.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Slow the whole game down? Didn't know CE could do that. Any chance of telling me how please?

Edit : NVM found it. How did i miss that been using CE for years! Oh so many uses .. Thanks for the heads up regardless

Also so .. No one going to bitch about THIS game being rpgmaker? ... No One?

Good .. sick to death of that pretentious nonsense.

Last edited:

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Slow the whole game down? Didn't know CE could do that. Any chance of telling me how please?

Edit : NVM found it. How did i miss that been using CE for years! Oh so many uses .. Thanks for the heads up regardless

Well, my complain about RPG games is that they create empty games, where you have a "city", but you can only interact with two characters, but to get to them, you have to find them first...

In here, the "map" is pretty small and you can interact with pretty much anyone :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017

In this demo you can interact with everyone and they all have even a small story to tell or a mini-event, so even those that like to feel smarter by bitching about the popular stuff have to shut up.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
You know, usually, if a game has some common problem that occurs for many people, it makes a good sense to add the solution for that problem to the head post...

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes