4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
Somebody said a few posts ago that this project is 5 years old, is that true? It's one thing if he said something about making a game years ago but this project can't be that old right?
In fact, it looks like he's been working on it for a little over a year while concurrently working on other projects.
He said he wanted to make a game about five years ago, but he was concentrating on other projects and didn't seem to be making any games.

Reactions: DBAV

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021

KC's ability to work on the game in the long term depends on the amount of money raised, and if the amount of money is low, he will have to switch to making short games to make money.
Unfortunately, the amount of money raised for this project is not huge, unlike other projects such as MGI, and he is probably running out of money just translating the Japanese text into English.

Reactions: DBAV

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.
if you don't switch to japanese some files will be extracted with characters like that.
View attachment 1074729
which is why in the error photo it says that no audio file was found.
You have to extract the folder with japan as your system setting or (the easier way, at least for me) go to the options section in the compressed folder, then go to "name encryption" (or something like that, it's the ctrl+E option) and you have to set it to japanese, then extract the folder as you did the first time and thats it.
Thank you for the help it worked

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
I had this same error when I first downloaded the game. do the following.
if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.
Thank you!!!

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I say that we band together and become patreons for this project. Raise up more supporters. Ensure the project lives. Especially since its made by the Legendary KC.
Agreed, I rarely support games that are on development but this one is worth investing money into. I already subcribed to his patreon and looking forward for it's growth. Kenkou Cross won't dissapoint you.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

Agreed, I rarely support games that are on development but this one is worth investing money into. I already subcribed to his patreon and looking forward for it's growth. Kenkou Cross won't dissapoint you.
even in the worse case scenario it's still couldn't disappoint me cause I'd atleast get to see more of KC's art

asd23j

May 10, 2020
TO BE A DEMO IT IS VERY GOOD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SKIP THE TUTORIAL AND MAYBE THE GIRLS MONTRUOS WILL GIVE A PASS IF YOU HAVE THE QUIPO OR Q AGAN SOMETHING XD BUT IT IS GOOD THE POSDATA GAME PUT MORE LOLIS: V
THEY COULD ADD TO THEM ASPEKTOS FABORABLES AND SBABORABLES ACADA SHICA FOR EXAMPLE THE LOLI DEMON THAT WILL RESIST YOU TO WORK WITH BIG TITS BUT AS A DISADVANTAGE OF UPGRADES MORE 20% OF PLASER OF SMALL BREASTS PLUSH BREASTS WITH SMALL BREASTS GETTING SMALL BREAST WITH SMALL BREASTS GETTING SMALL BREASTS X MORE CHEESE BREASTS I SHOW Q OF PROS AND CONS

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolterwastaken

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
TO BE A DEMO IT IS VERY GOOD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SKIP THE TUTORIAL AND MAYBE THE GIRLS MONTRUOS WILL GIVE A PASS IF YOU HAVE THE QUIPO OR Q AGAN SOMETHING XD BUT IT IS GOOD THE POSDATA GAME PUT MORE LOLIS: V
THEY COULD ADD TO THEM ASPEKTOS FABORABLES AND SBABORABLES ACADA SHICA FOR EXAMPLE THE LOLI DEMON THAT WILL RESIST YOU TO WORK WITH BIG TITS BUT AS A DISADVANTAGE OF UPGRADES MORE 20% OF PLASER OF SMALL BREASTS PLUSH BREASTS WITH SMALL BREASTS GETTING SMALL BREAST WITH SMALL BREASTS GETTING SMALL BREASTS X MORE CHEESE BREASTS I SHOW Q OF PROS AND CONS
Why are you shouting?

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Hopefully the full game is easier or has multiple difficulties as I'm tired of being called a pushover my Kätzchen.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Probably intentional since there are only two options you can choose during battle,
get raped or get raped.
Now I'm curious, would two people raping each other cancel it out, or would it make a double rape?
is it me or is this game hard AF to win battles?
Anyone got tips?
Right now I don't think you can technically win 100%, since it seems that the battle only stops after both of you have maxed out your love gauges and you climax once again. Haven't seen if there's any difference if their love gauge doesn't get to 100% when yours is at it, but then again I've never even tried that so...

Apr 3, 2020
You "win" by getting their love gauge to 100%, and you "lose" if they don't reach 100%. There is no way to get their love gauge to 100% without you also going to 100%.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
You "win" by getting their love gauge to 100%, and you "lose" if they don't reach 100%. There is no way to get their love gauge to 100% without you also going to 100%.
It is possible to get their love gauge to 100% without yours being at 100%, you just don't win until yours finally does hit 100% and you climax afterwards. Source: I've done it myself

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes