4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 2, 2020
Monster girl quest paradox , obviously :)
And all games from circle tekua ( succubus tamer, tower of succubus, lilith in nightmare ) and all the "Lust" series ( Lust grimm, Lust Friend ... )
I didnt mention MGQ paradox bc its obvious as you said and as such doesnt need a mention, as for the 3 i dont think i liked them and the lust series was kinda boring to me.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
I dont usually do incomplete games,i have claires quest in my WIP folder,i know and have played succubus generations since the first versions and the last one i played it back when it was translated with machine,the trans was so bad that it gave me a headache.
the last one got a translation edit, its ok now and most of the bugs and glitches have been fixed as well.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
the last one got a translation edit, its ok now and most of the bugs and glitches have been fixed as well.
Yes i saw,i will play it when i have the time,right know i have plenty of games and no time.
Give desecration of wings a chance,its great.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
he's a salaryman you know the kind that works long hours into the night, and gets maybe 6hrs a sleep a day if lucky? I'm impressed he managed to do all of this in his spare time. Poor guy must only be getting 4hrs~ of sleep a night
It seems all Japanese men are either salary men or neets.

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
he's a salaryman you know the kind that works long hours into the night, and gets maybe 6hrs a sleep a day if lucky? I'm impressed he managed to do all of this in his spare time. Poor guy must only be getting 4hrs~ of sleep a night
How though, thought he did good enough that he was a fulltime artist. I remember MGE Vol.1 sold out at multiple stores when that came out, figured he would be making some good money off his books and maybe merch.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I get an error and crash on launch, something about a missing file in audio.
This has been explained in this thread multiple times over. It's not that hard to look it up. Just change the name encoding to japanese and extract, or use japanese locale.

G.L.A.S.T.I.V.A.

Mar 25, 2018
Here is my question....

Is it possible to make White Succubus orgasm???

The closest I've gotten was somewhere around 95% ~ 97%...

But, essentially, that is my goal for this demo. Wish me luck, and Godspeed to us all, comrades.

Reactions: Kaftein

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
Here is my question....

But, essentially, that is my goal for this demo. Wish me luck, and Godspeed to us all, comrades.
Don't think that's possible. But I'm sure that you will once the full game is out.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Here is my question....

He is a hero.... Our hero

G.L.A.S.T.I.V.A.

Mar 25, 2018
Well, feel free to call me an idiot, or rage at me for getting your hopes up, but I am simply going to state what I believe is going to happen based on the information that is currently available and provided by multiple sources.

Okay? Okay. Okay? Okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Well, feel free to call me an idiot, or rage at me for getting your hopes up, but I am simply going to state what I believe is going to happen based on the information that is currently available and provided by multiple sources.

Okay? Okay. Okay? Okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that case, if what you're saying is true, or at least, hold some form of truth to it, we might not see this full game released in the near future. Hell, I'd even go and say we might not see it within the year or the next few years... Something like this, with even but a fraction of the monster girls it will have, if we consider that Kenkou Cross isn't working on it full time, would take a long time to produce.

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
Taking what he said in his Patreon page in consideration, I do believe Kenkou Cross is planning on adding over 400 Monster Girls, and yes, it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing the full game release in the near future.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Taking what he said in his Patreon page in consideration, I do believe Kenkou Cross is planning on adding over 400 Monster Girls, and yes, it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing the full game release in the near future.
I always knew KC was a madman, but if all of these girls have anywhere close to the complexity of the THREE in this demo, I don't think this game's ever coming out.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes