4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Taking what he said in his Patreon page in consideration, I do believe Kenkou Cross is planning on adding over 400 Monster Girls, and yes, it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing the full game release in the near future.
what did he say in the patreon page that would lead to this conclusion? (and is it said in one of the public posts or a patron only one?)

Sunworshipper1982

Mar 3, 2020
For some reason I can't save my game and also when I press the F5 button I get the infamous crash everyone's posted can anyone help?

ertdhgwrfwe

May 10, 2021
The japanese demo's have more content but arent translated idk if anyone has them tho. Considering the amount of dialogue for preety much everything i would wait for the translations.
How much content is in the english version? I got the cat girl and the imp and i cant do anything more after that, ive done 5 quests and i talked to every single person in town and nothing new so far :(

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
How much content is in the english version? I got the cat girl and the imp and i cant do anything more after that, ive done 5 quests and i talked to every single person in town and nothing new so far :(
thats all there is so far i think

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, caterpillar that's smoking the good stuff...?
No no no, this isn't THAT game...This is a happy place...Happy place!!!
Yes, this isn't that one character too, they just have the same uhh look...
This one has no heroine killing, time loop bullsh- and horror stuff...Yes, Yes happy fun times...

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
Taking what he said in his Patreon page in consideration, I do believe Kenkou Cross is planning on adding over 400 Monster Girls, and yes, it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing the full game release in the near future.
I thought he said that there was only gonna be a max of 30 girls.

Franzferdi

Feb 9, 2017
I thought he said that there was only gonna be a max of 30 girls.
Hard to say what the final number will be, I don't see it being the full list since that would be insane work for a small team to get into game and give personalities to. Thirty sounds like a reasonable number but since we are still in early development I wouldn't take any number for granted since it can still change.

Reactions: Spetzghast

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Hard to say what the final number will be, I don't see it being the full list since that would be insane work for a small team to get into game and give personalities to. Thirty sounds like a reasonable number but since we are still in early development I wouldn't take any number for granted since it can still change.
I'd rather have a reduced number of Monmusu but with various scenes per girl, everyone will whine because their fav is not there but it's more realistic that way.

Letestroll

Jun 3, 2020
I'd rather have a reduced number of Monmusu but with various scenes per girl, everyone will whine because their fav is not there but it's more realistic that way.
I'm already loving this prologue as is, scenes are great, combat is solid and erotic, dialogues are well done. I just hope we get Hellhound and manticore in the future :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'm already loving this prologue as is, scenes are great, combat is solid and erotic, dialogues are well done. I just hope we get Hellhound and manticore in the future :)
That's the point, if the dev tries to include let's say 40 girls the game will take 10 years to make and I'm sure the results will be mediocre at best, if he focus on 6-10 girls I'm sure even the whiners will love the game.

Letestroll

Jun 3, 2020
That's the point, if the dev tries to include let's say 40 girls the game will take 10 years to make and I'm sure the results will be mediocre at best, if he focus on 6-10 girls I'm sure even the whiners will love the game.
Indeed even with only two characters, the game is this good, it is only lacking content for a long playthrough.

Reactions: DBAV

Franzferdi

Feb 9, 2017
Indeed the story is only as good as the characters in it. If the characters are just cardboard no one will be attached to the characters and the story falls flat. Honestly even if it ends up being a small cast if the game does really well there could always end up being sequels to flesh out other places in the world with new girls.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Indeed the story is only as good as the characters in it. If the characters are just cardboard no one will be attached to the characters and the story falls flat. Honestly even if it ends up being a small cast if the game does really well there could always end up being sequels to flesh out other places in the world with new girls.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for, in that world the MC is abnormal since he's marked by various MG contrary to the normal monogamous relationships, I think dividing the story into various games with different protagonist with harems is the best choice.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes