4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure this has been abandoned
I can confirm as a patreon member this game hasn't been abandoned. Kenko is just finishing Chapter 1 out of 4. Yes you heard me right 4 chapters. I heard him talk about that in one of his posts. I don't know if this is his final decision just that it is a possibility. The game was supposed to come out some time last month (probably around Christmas as a nice gift) but things are taking a little longer than expected. Kenko has been making content for years just be a little patient with him and have faith. If it helps you can sign up as a patron.

Here is the most recent post he has made I will leave a link for the image of the newest monster girl Krampus that is added as a bonus in the post, enjoy.

Happy New Year!

I hope you'll continue to support the Demon Girl Book this year!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of progress on the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG, which I said I would release within the previous year.

We're working hard to make it available as soon as possible. We are working hard on it, so we would appreciate it if you could wait a little longer.

---------------------------------------

Krampus

Baphomet Family Dark Beast Type

habitat snowy regions (snowy mountains)

disposition ferocious, devoted

diet carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

Black beastmen with a terrifying appearance that inhabit snowy lands.

Despite normally dwelling deep within desolate, snowy mountains, as the “special day” of the winter season approaches, they become very active and start to appear even in other places seeking human men. That's why instead of the men they prey upon encountering them in the snowy mountains,

in most cases, it happens in places like far away cities, and they may even suddenly appear

at the home of their prey.

Their disposition is as ferocious as their looks would suggest,

and their speech and behavior is very violent. They pin down their prey with their powerful bodies

and violate them. On the other hand, they are crafty and contemplative, so even when they've locked their sights on the man who will be their prey, it is said that they always carefully prepare and keep waiting for when the “special day” eventually comes to get their hands on their prey for sure instead of just attacking immediately. Thus, generally speaking, a Krampus will be wild with lust when she appears before her prey. When sex happens, the prey will be dealt pleasure so intense that it's violent

and be mercilessly milked of essence like he's being devoured by a beast.

But in actuality, the source of the bestial lust driving them is their excessively strong desire to “service” the men they fancy. Perhaps you would never imagine it from their ferocity, but they are an extremely devoted race who take joy in obediently supporting their husbands, and when they discover their husband to be, they burn with a strong desire to service him. As they await the arrival of the “special day” to be joined with him, it only swells ever greater. When the moment they had been anxiously awaiting is finally at hand and they appear before their prey, the desire which had been swelling day after day must be insuppressible, and they will give in to their urges and launch an assault to offer him devotion. In other words, the more they think about how much they love their husband and want to service him, the greater their ferocity grows. As a result, when they perform oral service intent on providing enjoyment and satisfaction for their husband, it is like a beast sinking its teeth into his manhood and going on a feeding frenzy, and when they offer their body and chastity to their husband for the sake of getting impregnated with his child, the sex is like copulating with a beast in estrous as they ravish their mate by straddling him and slamming their hips into him wildly.

In this manner, even though it is provided violently, it doesn't change the fact that it is still “service”.

Contrary to how it looks like being devoured, instead the pleasantly sweet pleasure and ejaculation render their prey's body and heart unable to resist them.

Furthermore, the “special day” is a date set by these girls themselves as the day appropriate for offering all of their body and soul to their husband. In most cases, the day chosen is a day with special meaning to their male prey such as his birthday or a holiday that's important to many people such as the Chief God's festival which takes place during the winter season, and so on. They make many preparations for that day. Not only do they prepare to go and marry their husband, there are also cases when they make arrangements to welcome their husband into their own lair. With the arrival of winter, Krampuses can be seen stuffing their prey into sacks and hauling them away on their shoulders.

After such an abduction, they always roll out the red carpet for their prey without exception

in a warm room where they provide a fancy dinner that they have prepared as well as pleasure of such intensity as to be considered violent.

Additionally, the aggressive nature of their devotion affects more than just sex.

For instance, there are many tales left behind of the sort which concern men who were hard to call good people being abducted by Krampuses, only to finally make a surprising return years later as fine men of character alongside their kidnappers turned wives, leaving people to wonder what on earth had happened in the meantime. Hence, depending on the region, Krampuses have come to be told of as “monstrosities who come to punish bad children during the winter holidays”.

Krampus image below

Last edited:

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Last time I played this was about a year ago and it only had 2 monster girls. How many new monster girls has there been since then?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I redownloaded the RPGmakerace several times and it keeps showing me that same picture. Where do I find the one with Japanese language support?
You have to either change your whole computer system japanese or change the language options on WinRar to japanese.

Last time I played this was about a year ago and it only had 2 monster girls. How many new monster girls has there been since then?
So far, it's the same demo from last year. It seems to be developing the same way most japanese games are: one demo, then nothing but news until the final product. But, I'll leave it up to patrons to confirm or deny how it is.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
You have to either change your whole computer system japanese or change the language options on WinRar to japanese.

So far, it's the same demo from last year. It seems to be developing the same way most japanese games are: one demo, then nothing but news until the final product. But, I'll leave it up to patrons to confirm or deny how it is.
Yes it seems for now Kenko doesn't like to give leeks of the game or small sections. Instead he upload monster girl entries. This is somewhat disappointing, but as I mentioned it seems the game is close to being finished, hopefully sometime this month. If not this month then some time early next month.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019

Wow. Damn lol. If it's been the same demo for 10 months then that's abandoned. No other game that I know of on here has had no update for 10 months unless its abandoned or completed.

If I have to write a 2k word essay but I write one word a week, would you say that my essay is in progress?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Yes it seems for now Kenko doesn't like to give leeks of the game or small sections. Instead he upload monster girl entries. This is somewhat disappointing, but as I mentioned it seems the game is close to being finished, hopefully sometime this month. If not this month then some time early next month.
are you ready to bet/vow on that?:sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Wow. Damn lol. If it's been the same demo for 10 months then that's abandoned. No other game that I know of on here has had no update for 10 months unless its abandoned or completed.

If I have to write a 2k word essay but I write one word a week, would you say that my essay is in progress?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it actually follows the model that 99% of all japanese ero games on this site use. Every single one with the "Completed" tag here more than likely never had a WIP thread for it's development here and that even in Japan, they never provided WIP builds to the public. "Backer Builds" are almost exclusively a westerner thing. Of course exceptions exist, but I'm never going to call a Japanese game abandoned unless the dev explicitly says they're ending development on it on their personal blog.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it actually follows the model that 99% of all japanese ero games on this site use. Every single one with the "Completed" tag here more than likely never had a WIP thread for it's development here and that even in Japan, they never provided WIP builds to the public. "Backer Builds" are almost exclusively a westerner thing. Of course exceptions exist, but I'm never going to call a Japanese game abandoned unless the dev explicitly says they're ending development on it on their personal blog.
but now they have ci-en (japanese patreon):cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
but now they have ci-en (japanese patreon):cautious:
Indeed they do, and most of the ones I've followed don't put out monthly builds. I'd say with japanese devs, we'd be lucky to get even yearly builds.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
I kinda think it's unfair to assume it's abandoned when Kenko has been updating his patreon the past year. And we already waited a year for the first demo, as Kenko announced his plan to create a game on October 2019, and the first demo released early November 2020 and the english translation for it released late February 2021. And keep in mind that Kenko is paying for the english translation out of his own pocket in order to appease western fans, he didn't have to do it, but he did it anyways.

It took around a year for Kenko to make the demo; and in the demo there are only two monster girls available to the player, so I understand how some people are suspicious if Kenko is actually going to release it soon. "If it took a year for Kenko to make two monster girls how am I supposed to believe he'll be able to make at least 4 monster girls in the same time?" is something you might be thinking; I can't say anything to prove that he is able to achieve that, but I do trust in his abilities.

I'm going to predict that chapter 1 will come out no later than April, and will have 4 or more monster girls in it. If it doesn't fulfill both of those requirements then I will eat my words and change my profile picture to whatever picture you guys want and write a shitty fanfiction of whatever two characters are DM'd to me at the start of May

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

It took around a year for Kenko to make the demo; and in the demo there are only two monster girls available to the player, so I understand how some people are suspicious if Kenko is actually going to release it soon. "If it took a year for Kenko to make two monster girls how am I supposed to believe he'll be able to make at least 4 monster girls in the same time?" is something you might be thinking; I can't say anything to prove that he is able to achieve that, but I do trust in his abilities.

I'm willing to bet most of this time went into things like constructing the battle system, and making sure the framework is working properly. Once you have a good foundation, implementing new things on that foundation is a lot faster. You don't need to reinvent the battle mechanics every time you put a new girl in, for example, but the first two to test it out are going to take forever as you discover more ways things don't work and try to figure out how to get what you want.

B2B2

Feb 2, 2018
I'm really looking forward to the impending release but I personally hope that the Tanuki merchant's dialogue has been changed since the demo. As I recall it was sort of... unique.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
are you ready to bet/vow on that?:sneaky:
Nah, no thanks A) I don't do bets or especially vows on stupid shit like this, B) Kenko might run into a bug or decide to spruce up the game, C) I'm not stupid enough to make a bet on the internet. I am merely saying what my gut tells me, following the facts, and being hopeful.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the impending release but I personally hope that the Tanuki merchant's dialogue has been changed since the demo. As I recall it was sort of... unique.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't hate that because it reminds me of this little gem form Metal Gear Rising:

Johnny John Johnson

Sep 8, 2018

I don't have Winrar, changing my whole system's settings to Japanese will probably mess everything else up to the point where trying this demo won't be worth it, will it? I'd really like to try this game.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I don't have Winrar, changing my whole system's settings to Japanese will probably mess everything else up to the point where trying this demo won't be worth it, will it? I'd really like to try this game.
Another option would be to look for a program called Locale Emulator, install it and set it up to emulate a Japanese computer system. I've never used that program, so I wouldn't be able to tell you how to use it.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Another option would be to look for a program called Locale Emulator, install it and set it up to emulate a Japanese computer system. I've never used that program, so I wouldn't be able to tell you how to use it.
You install it in your system, and then you go into the program, make a profile. After that you go into w/e program (usually .exe), and you just right click the .exe and run with locale emulator japanese/admin with japanese, pretty simple.

search engines, written articles/guides, wikis (might be harder with fandom being the way it is now with some stuff), and video tutorials are your best friend nowadays.

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
Never had any problems with changing system setting to Japanese myself on multiple OSes. What system are you running?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes