4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You install it in your system, and then you go into the program, make a profile. After that you go into w/e program (usually .exe), and you just right click the .exe and run with locale emulator japanese/admin with japanese, pretty simple.

search engines, written articles/guides, wikis (might be harder with fandom being the way it is now with some stuff), and video tutorials are your best friend nowadays.
Oh, what I meant is that I never had a use for it since the first thing I did on my pc was change it to JapLocale to avoid having to fiddle with extra programs.

Apr 3, 2020
I don't have Winrar, changing my whole system's settings to Japanese will probably mess everything else up to the point where trying this demo won't be worth it, will it? I'd really like to try this game.
It probably won't because almost everything is made in such a way that it works with any locale, it's mostly Japanese programs that aren't.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I don't have Winrar, changing my whole system's settings to Japanese will probably mess everything else up to the point where trying this demo won't be worth it, will it? I'd really like to try this game.
just open: system/region and language/ then set the unicode and location to japanese;)

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can confirm as a patreon member this game hasn't been abandoned. Kenko is just finishing Chapter 1 out of 4. Yes you heard me right 4 chapters. I heard him talk about that in one of his posts. I don't know if this is his final decision just that it is a possibility. The game was supposed to come out some time last month (probably around Christmas as a nice gift) but things are taking a little longer than expected. Kenko has been making content for years just be a little patient with him and have faith. If it helps you can sign up as a patron.

Here is the most recent post he has made I will leave a link for the image of the newest monster girl Krampus that is added as a bonus in the post, enjoy.

Happy New Year!

I hope you'll continue to support the Demon Girl Book this year!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of progress on the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG, which I said I would release within the previous year.

We're working hard to make it available as soon as possible. We are working hard on it, so we would appreciate it if you could wait a little longer.

---------------------------------------

Krampus

Baphomet Family Dark Beast Type

habitat snowy regions (snowy mountains)

disposition ferocious, devoted

diet carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

Black beastmen with a terrifying appearance that inhabit snowy lands.

Despite normally dwelling deep within desolate, snowy mountains, as the “special day” of the winter season approaches, they become very active and start to appear even in other places seeking human men. That's why instead of the men they prey upon encountering them in the snowy mountains,

in most cases, it happens in places like far away cities, and they may even suddenly appear

at the home of their prey.

Their disposition is as ferocious as their looks would suggest,

and their speech and behavior is very violent. They pin down their prey with their powerful bodies

and violate them. On the other hand, they are crafty and contemplative, so even when they've locked their sights on the man who will be their prey, it is said that they always carefully prepare and keep waiting for when the “special day” eventually comes to get their hands on their prey for sure instead of just attacking immediately. Thus, generally speaking, a Krampus will be wild with lust when she appears before her prey. When sex happens, the prey will be dealt pleasure so intense that it's violent

and be mercilessly milked of essence like he's being devoured by a beast.

But in actuality, the source of the bestial lust driving them is their excessively strong desire to “service” the men they fancy. Perhaps you would never imagine it from their ferocity, but they are an extremely devoted race who take joy in obediently supporting their husbands, and when they discover their husband to be, they burn with a strong desire to service him. As they await the arrival of the “special day” to be joined with him, it only swells ever greater. When the moment they had been anxiously awaiting is finally at hand and they appear before their prey, the desire which had been swelling day after day must be insuppressible, and they will give in to their urges and launch an assault to offer him devotion. In other words, the more they think about how much they love their husband and want to service him, the greater their ferocity grows. As a result, when they perform oral service intent on providing enjoyment and satisfaction for their husband, it is like a beast sinking its teeth into his manhood and going on a feeding frenzy, and when they offer their body and chastity to their husband for the sake of getting impregnated with his child, the sex is like copulating with a beast in estrous as they ravish their mate by straddling him and slamming their hips into him wildly.

In this manner, even though it is provided violently, it doesn't change the fact that it is still “service”.

Contrary to how it looks like being devoured, instead the pleasantly sweet pleasure and ejaculation render their prey's body and heart unable to resist them.

Furthermore, the “special day” is a date set by these girls themselves as the day appropriate for offering all of their body and soul to their husband. In most cases, the day chosen is a day with special meaning to their male prey such as his birthday or a holiday that's important to many people such as the Chief God's festival which takes place during the winter season, and so on. They make many preparations for that day. Not only do they prepare to go and marry their husband, there are also cases when they make arrangements to welcome their husband into their own lair. With the arrival of winter, Krampuses can be seen stuffing their prey into sacks and hauling them away on their shoulders.

After such an abduction, they always roll out the red carpet for their prey without exception

in a warm room where they provide a fancy dinner that they have prepared as well as pleasure of such intensity as to be considered violent.

Additionally, the aggressive nature of their devotion affects more than just sex.

For instance, there are many tales left behind of the sort which concern men who were hard to call good people being abducted by Krampuses, only to finally make a surprising return years later as fine men of character alongside their kidnappers turned wives, leaving people to wonder what on earth had happened in the meantime. Hence, depending on the region, Krampuses have come to be told of as “monstrosities who come to punish bad children during the winter holidays”.

Krampus image below

Wow, she is simply amazing! I never knew a krampus could be sexy let alone this sexy!

Reactions: NSman

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oh, what I meant is that I never had a use for it since the first thing I did on my pc was change it to JapLocale to avoid having to fiddle with extra programs.
Def is a use for it, I've never had to switch to japanese unicode and keep my system in english, all I have to do is right click games and run with japanese locale via that emulator. Also for a lot of games because of the stuff I've done for japanese games, I don't have to even do that most of the time, I can just run them as is, still have it on english too.

I've also got bandizip for extracting stuff in japanese to avoid those errors, and 7-zip to extract english stuff. The way I have this stuff set up, was really easy, and it's really convienant for me, I only have the occasional japanese game that's a bit of a pain to figure out how to run if it will at all.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Def is a use for it, I've never had to switch to japanese unicode and keep my system in english, all I have to do is right click games and run with japanese locale via that emulator. Also for a lot of games because of the stuff I've done for japanese games, I don't have to even do that most of the time, I can just run them as is, still have it on english too.

I've also got bandizip for extracting stuff in japanese to avoid those errors, and 7-zip to extract english stuff. The way I have this stuff set up, was really easy, and it's really convienant for me, I only have the occasional japanese game that's a bit of a pain to figure out how to run if it will at all.
Oh, yeah others might have a use for it. My computer's been running in Japanese unicode for about 5 years now and not once had I had a reason to switch out. Maybe once I decide to upgrade my system I'll consider it, but that's a ways off yet.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oh, yeah others might have a use for it. My computer's been running in Japanese unicode for about 5 years now and not once had I had a reason to switch out. Maybe once I decide to upgrade my system I'll consider it, but that's a ways off yet.
Main reason I don't use it when I don't have to anymore, is because you get those weird Y with lines through them characters (letters), and that's in place of say C drive and other letters for drives.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Wow, she is simply amazing! I never knew a krampus could be sexy let alone this sexy!
I have to agree with you on that, but when I first learned of this monster I didn't think Kenko would go for it. I mean damn, if Kenko can turn the Krampus into something this amazing, what else can he do with other unknown monsters?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
To those who think it will take forever for Kenko to make 4 or more monster girls just because it took a year to create 2. Consider this, kenko had to create the battle menu and the battle fuck menu. I know we haven't seen actual combat but if you translate the Imp's skills you see that she has a skill called "drain kiss". The monster girls also have stats which tells me we will have regular battles. The point is Kenko had to work on creating the battle menus for each one from scratch. Also I would like to remind you there are monster girls that chose their mate based on battle prowess (your Strength) such as the Lizard man and Dragon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have to agree with you on that, but when I first learned of this monster I didn't think Kenko would go for it. I mean damn, if Kenko can turn the Krampus into something this amazing, what else can he do with other unknown monsters?
I know right. Given his creativity I am starting to think he could even make the girl in the mirror desirable.

Reactions: NSman

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I know right. Given his creativity I am starting to think he could even make the girl in the mirror desirable.
Don't tempt him, he may just do it. I mean not many people even know about the Krampus. I think he has a strange desire to find anything creepy or scary and make it sexy.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Don't tempt him, he may just do it. I mean not many people even know about the Krampus. I think he has a strange desire to find anything creepy or scary and make it sexy.
Has he done anything with a monster girl arena yet? I would love to play through/ read some content where MC gets to step into a fighting pit with some ogre or amazon girls <3

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
Has he done anything with a monster girl arena yet? I would love to play through/ read some content where MC gets to step into a fighting pit with some ogre or amazon girls <3
Monster Girl Encyclopedia World Guide - Side I: Dragonia, has a small section that talks about the Dragonia Arena. I'm not sure that's what you want, though. You can read it

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Monster Girl Encyclopedia World Guide - Side I: Dragonia, has a small section that talks about the Dragonia Arena. I'm not think that's what you want, though. You can read it
Thank you, I will give this a look after I finish my F95zoning.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes