4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
im surprised this game even exist, had forgotten KC was making this, just pure luck i saw this in the similar threads and i guess the extra long time between new monster girl releases the past few years wasn't focused on this game

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
im surprised this game even exist, had forgotten KC was making this, just pure luck i saw this in the similar threads and i guess the extra long time between new monster girl releases the past few years wasn't focused on this game
unfortunately,only 2 that have been translated

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah at least not for this version. These days we get monster girl entries. It's not bad so I guess you could say we get snippets, little possibilities of what is to come possibly in the future...

POSSIBLY

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly with so many games getting stuck in Patreon I'm almost happy Kenko is going for a full release - since these are the games that actually ever seem to get finished (properly). Though maybe a chapter 1, chapter 2 etc approach would have been preferable.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Honestly with so many games getting stuck in Patreon I'm almost happy Kenko is going for a full release - since these are the games that actually ever seem to get finished (properly). Though maybe a chapter 1, chapter 2 etc approach would have been preferable.
well I don't care about how often this game get updated, but I would like have some release dates(if possible).

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Now THIS...
This is gonna be BIG.
I can see this up there with games like Monster Girl Quest and Monster Girl Dreams if KCross plays his cards right.

Reactions: Spetzghast

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah is really a good one but i doubt this game will be full released this year and i hope to be wrong

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Yeah is really a good one but i doubt this game will be full released this year and i hope to be wrong
Probably. I believe KCross does all his own art, and as the only artist, this game might not release till mid to late 2023... but I am ready, and willing to wait.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
A bit of misinfo going around so I'll correct it.

KC never said he's just working on the game until completion before releasing.

In fact MGERPG has no "completion" level. He wrote on Patreon that he'd like to include every monster if he can, and with how the main story is kind of meaningless in the game right now, it makes sense that he'd even attempt to target that.

What he's doing is creating art for new girls, designing various scenarios for them, and making changes to the core battle system so that it fits his design goals.

At most he's done 3 girls by now. Holstaur, Werewolf, Alraune, and maybe Ghost if we're lucky. He planned out Beelzebub but said she's for later so she's probably still in concept art stage.
KC's hands are in a lot of pies and he relies on other people to program for him, and that's probably why dev work is slow. He does MGE as well. He also makes doujins for monster girl omnibous manga. You think anyone would create an omnibous manga and not ask if he could take part? Even if he doesn't make a full chapter story he usually draws the cover.

Don't be disappointed if the next update is just another version of the game with 3 extra monsters (maybe.) Also he draws various dressed and undressed variations per girl with different expressions per dress state, with different cum levels per state, and all that as well as 2 scenes for girl. 1 foreplay, 1 sex. He said Holstaur already reached over 200 images alone.

Not trying to defend lack of progress... just trying to get facts straight.

Just because we haven't seen anything new from him in a while doesn't mean he'll just appear with a full game the next time you see him, and you should be prepared for that.

___

Edit: Speaking on the game itself though, the only girl he's shown off so far I'm interested in is Werewolf. Holstaur's sex scene is this weird mating press/doggystyle hybrid position. Her paizuri looks good, but I'm generally a bigger fan of sex to foreplay.

Werewolf has this whole pack and harem thing going on, so I wonder if Werewolf is just 1 girl that's gonna represent the "pack" or if you only deal with the "pack" if you lose and the game over text is you and the previous monster girls with you just live with the pack, and if you win she leaves the pack to join up with you? I'm also curious about Werewolf's sex position. Werewolf on MGE's page has a reverse cowgirl position that werecat just outright stole. So what's werewolf gonna do now? Maybe it'll be a traditional cowgirl?

I don't know... all the sex positions so far have been "hybrid" female assertive/male assertive positions. Imp looks like missionary, and if you squint it can look like cowgirl. Werecat's position is reverse cowgirl, but it can also look like doggystyle. Some of werecat's text implies it's doggystyle so it kind of works in that way. Holstaur is this weird mix of doggystyle and mating press. I'll give it to Holstaur though. Her scene from what I saw of the blurry image earlier is at least unique in design.

I really don't know what they're gonna do for werewolf sexually. We already have 2 handjobs. Imp and Werecat are both handjobs. Maybe Werewolf and Holstaur will both be paizuri. But when you think werewolf you don't think of her breasts you think of mating dog. Maybe 2 sex scenes and no foreplay? Not possible because the battle system's beg command just has "beg insert" it doesn't have "beg insert 1"and "beg insert 2" The structure is clearly 1 foreplay, 1 sex scene. Are all the sex scenes gonna be hybrid? I don't know. The hybrid scenes are useful for writing various sexual circumstances, like the MC getting impassioned and aggressively assaulting imp, or the MC getting horny at watching an aggressive guy have sex with their werecat so he pounds his werecat from behind... or gets ridden reverse cowgirl using the same image. A clear scene image probably won't do it.

Werewolf is the most interesting new girl to me, and I want to see how they handle that character so I can have a stronger sense for what kind of game MGERPG is gonna be going into the future.

I'm slightly interested in how they'll start Holstaur's scenario. Werecat tricks you and then attacks. Imp blocks your escape and then attacks. Holstaur doesn't seem that aggressive to me. Her "standing image" is also her sitting on the ground. Maybe she invites you to help her with something and locks the door behind her? She can't really forcefully insert on her own either considering her position.

I can imagine Werewolf's scenario though. You're traveling through the forest, she jumps out and attacks you. She'll be pretty simple and easy to write for her first scene. Even if you want buildup, she'll probably notice you and wait for you to go do something on adventures than stalk and attack you.

Add that with the system changes he wants to do, it's making me more and more curious exactly what kind of game he has invisioned.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes