4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
A bit of misinfo going around so I'll correct it.

KC never said he's just working on the game until completion before releasing.

In fact MGERPG has no "completion" level. He wrote on Patreon that he'd like to include every monster if he can, and with how the main story is kind of meaningless in the game right now, it makes sense that he'd even attempt to target that.

What he's doing is creating art for new girls, designing various scenarios for them, and making changes to the core battle system so that it fits his design goals.

At most he's done 3 girls by now. Holstaur, Werewolf, Alraune, and maybe Ghost if we're lucky. He planned out Beelzebub but said she's for later so she's probably still in concept art stage.
KC's hands are in a lot of pies and he relies on other people to program for him, and that's probably why dev work is slow. He does MGE as well. He also makes doujins for monster girl omnibous manga. You think anyone would create an omnibous manga and not ask if he could take part? Even if he doesn't make a full chapter story he usually draws the cover.

Don't be disappointed if the next update is just another version of the game with 3 extra monsters (maybe.) Also he draws various dressed and undressed variations per girl with different expressions per dress state, with different cum levels per state, and all that as well as 2 scenes for girl. 1 foreplay, 1 sex. He said Holstaur already reached over 200 images alone.

Not trying to defend lack of progress... just trying to get facts straight.

Just because we haven't seen anything new from him in a while doesn't mean he'll just appear with a full game the next time you see him, and you should be prepared for that.

___

Edit: Speaking on the game itself though, the only girl he's shown off so far I'm interested in is Werewolf. Holstaur's sex scene is this weird mating press/doggystyle hybrid position. Her paizuri looks good, but I'm generally a bigger fan of sex to foreplay.

Werewolf has this whole pack and harem thing going on, so I wonder if Werewolf is just 1 girl that's gonna represent the "pack" or if you only deal with the "pack" if you lose and the game over text is you and the previous monster girls with you just live with the pack, and if you win she leaves the pack to join up with you? I'm also curious about Werewolf's sex position. Werewolf on MGE's page has a reverse cowgirl position that werecat just outright stole. So what's werewolf gonna do now? Maybe it'll be a traditional cowgirl?

I don't know... all the sex positions so far have been "hybrid" female assertive/male assertive positions. Imp looks like missionary, and if you squint it can look like cowgirl. Werecat's position is reverse cowgirl, but it can also look like doggystyle. Some of werecat's text implies it's doggystyle so it kind of works in that way. Holstaur is this weird mix of doggystyle and mating press. I'll give it to Holstaur though. Her scene from what I saw of the blurry image earlier is at least unique in design.

I really don't know what they're gonna do for werewolf sexually. We already have 2 handjobs. Imp and Werecat are both handjobs. Maybe Werewolf and Holstaur will both be paizuri. But when you think werewolf you don't think of her breasts you think of mating dog. Maybe 2 sex scenes and no foreplay? Not possible because the battle system's beg command just has "beg insert" it doesn't have "beg insert 1"and "beg insert 2" The structure is clearly 1 foreplay, 1 sex scene. Are all the sex scenes gonna be hybrid? I don't know. The hybrid scenes are useful for writing various sexual circumstances, like the MC getting impassioned and aggressively assaulting imp, or the MC getting horny at watching an aggressive guy have sex with their werecat so he pounds his werecat from behind... or gets ridden reverse cowgirl using the same image. A clear scene image probably won't do it.

Werewolf is the most interesting new girl to me, and I want to see how they handle that character so I can have a stronger sense for what kind of game MGERPG is gonna be going into the future.

I'm slightly interested in how they'll start Holstaur's scenario. Werecat tricks you and then attacks. Imp blocks your escape and then attacks. Holstaur doesn't seem that aggressive to me. Her "standing image" is also her sitting on the ground. Maybe she invites you to help her with something and locks the door behind her? She can't really forcefully insert on her own either considering her position.

I can imagine Werewolf's scenario though. You're traveling through the forest, she jumps out and attacks you. She'll be pretty simple and easy to write for her first scene. Even if you want buildup, she'll probably notice you and wait for you to go do something on adventures than stalk and attack you.

Add that with the system changes he wants to do, it's making me more and more curious exactly what kind of game he has invisioned.
I'm agree to the fact he's putting a lot of work into it and u can see it in the demo how much work could be. The only thing i don't like that much is, as u said before, these hybrid position. I prefered a lot a position when the protagonist is committing and a position when the girl is committing. I know is more work from the developer but for me hybrid is "i let the immagination of the player works"... don't let me immagine it, let me see it! :cool:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
speaking of lack of progress how's your game: Sex Machine coming along?

i left a stick in it last year while poking around:sneaky:
If I told you where I am, it'd be spoilers.
And yeah, I totally get the frustration. I'm both a consumer and creator.

All I can say is that Sex Machine isn't my life. I want to make eroge dev my life, but you know... finances and I have... A BIG life because of that. I need to set aside literal hours a day while having complete privacy to make good progress on SM which is hard to find time for. I have made progress though.

I'm agree to the fact he's putting a lot of work into it and u can see it in the demo how much work could be. The only thing i don't like that much is, as u said before, these hybrid position. I prefered a lot a position when the protagonist is committing and a position when the girl is committing. I know is more work from the developer but for me hybrid is "i let the immagination of the player works"... don't let me immagine it, let me see it! :cool:
First things first, it's 1 foreplay, 1 insert with how the game's battles are designed.
Still though the hybrid positions are the first thing that caught my eye when I played the game!

Outside of asking for 3 scenes per girl, I think I see your position, but I don't think it can fit in the game. MGE is not femdom. Guys can sexually lead, and girls can sexually lead. The world was made for everyone. The guy that rapes the werecat in the demo is dominating her the entire time.

MGERPG is trying to appeal to everyone here, and that's why its battlefuck system is designed the way it is. On your turn, if you're inserted, you get to thrust your hips and take control. On their turn if they're inserted they get to thrust their hips.

This means fully male dominant and fully female dominant sex positions are out of the question.
Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see for the game to work, the system the game was designed in would need to change, and I doubt that's gonna happen. The game system represents the authors intent and desires.

He doesn't want full femdom or full maledom content.

But regular cowgirl? The guy can still thrust up and do stuff. Regular doggystyle? Either can do stuff.

But that's not enough when writing scenarios. Imp has a scenario where you watch two succubi play with a man in the bar, the protagonist gets horny, and Imp edges him on to fuck her. He pushes her down to the ground and pounds her until he creams. This is a male aggressive scenario and imp just takes it. He wanted this kind of scene but only draws 1 insert and 1 foreplay per character so the insert has to be drawn in a way that it can be seen as missionary, as well as cowgirl (because in battle the girls can insert on their own.)

So the hybrid positions make sense if you think about what the game needs from a development standpoint.

It's gotta be limiting tho... Holstaur from what we've seen has two male dominant positions and her standing picture is her kneeling. We can guess her personality. Her scenarios will be curious that's for sure.

If he keeps going forward with these "hybrid positions" I feel like he's gonna run out of ideas pretty quickly, and maybe it won't even matter for some monster girls like Werewolf.

Either way, with only two monster girls and slight peeks at holstaur we can't fully tell the intent of KC yet for his game. That's one of the reasons I'm so curious about Werewolf and the system changes he talked about on twitter a while back. What part of battles will need to change to accommodate future monster girls? Maybe the weakness system will change because it might be unfair to be weak to boobs and fight Holstaur. Maybe some girls will say no to beg requests, based on their mood?

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If I told you where I am, it'd be spoilers.
And yeah, I totally get the frustration. I'm both a consumer and creator.

All I can say is that Sex Machine isn't my life. I want to make eroge dev my life, but you know... finances and I have... A BIG life because of that. I need to set aside literal hours a day while having complete privacy to make good progress on SM which is hard to find time for. I have made progress though.

First things first, it's 1 foreplay, 1 insert with how the game's battles are designed.
Still though the hybrid positions are the first thing that caught my eye when I played the game!

Outside of asking for 3 scenes per girl, I think I see your position, but I don't think it can fit in the game. MGE is not femdom. Guys can sexually lead, and girls can sexually lead. The world was made for everyone. The guy that rapes the werecat in the demo is dominating her the entire time.

MGERPG is trying to appeal to everyone here, and that's why its battlefuck system is designed the way it is. On your turn, if you're inserted, you get to thrust your hips and take control. On their turn if they're inserted they get to thrust their hips.

This means fully male dominant and fully female dominant sex positions are out of the question.
Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see for the game to work, the system the game was designed in would need to change, and I doubt that's gonna happen. The game system represents the authors intent and desires.

He doesn't want full femdom or full maledom content.

But regular cowgirl? The guy can still thrust up and do stuff. Regular doggystyle? Either can do stuff.

But that's not enough when writing scenarios. Imp has a scenario where you watch two succubi play with a man in the bar, the protagonist gets horny, and Imp edges him on to fuck her. He pushes her down to the ground and pounds her until he creams. This is a male aggressive scenario and imp just takes it. He wanted this kind of scene but only draws 1 insert and 1 foreplay per character so the insert has to be drawn in a way that it can be seen as missionary, as well as cowgirl (because in battle the girls can insert on their own.)

So the hybrid positions make sense if you think about what the game needs from a development standpoint.

It's gotta be limiting tho... Holstaur from what we've seen has two male dominant positions and her standing picture is her kneeling. We can guess her personality. Her scenarios will be curious that's for sure.

If he keeps going forward with these "hybrid positions" I feel like he's gonna run out of ideas pretty quickly, and maybe it won't even matter for some monster girls like Werewolf.

Either way, with only two monster girls and slight peeks at holstaur we can't fully tell the intent of KC yet for his game. That's one of the reasons I'm so curious about Werewolf and the system changes he talked about on twitter a while back. What part of battles will need to change to accommodate future monster girls? Maybe the weakness system will change because it might be unfair to be weak to boobs and fight Holstaur. Maybe some girls will say no to beg requests, based on their mood?
Yes i didn't mean in the battle when i get the initiative i'm dominating her fully or viceversa,i mean only a change of position maybe where u can see the male in a different point of view...so 1 insert and 1 foreplay for the girl and 1 and 1 for the male. When u see a cowgirl position can't be the male gettin the initiative like tha battle vs imp and is different when the position is a doggy style but in both the cases both male and girl can do their things ofc. So if for the dev is not possible to separate the two things the hybrid positions option are the best deal but i fear the same thing as u said before, can be harder to find positions like these without getting stuck and don't risk to put always similar position for the new monster girls. So the only thing we can do is wait and hope to be blessed soon ;)

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
A bit of misinfo going around so I'll correct it.

KC never said he's just working on the game until completion before releasing.

In fact MGERPG has no "completion" level. He wrote on Patreon that he'd like to include every monster if he can, and with how the main story is kind of meaningless in the game right now, it makes sense that he'd even attempt to target that.

What he's doing is creating art for new girls, designing various scenarios for them, and making changes to the core battle system so that it fits his design goals.

At most he's done 3 girls by now. Holstaur, Werewolf, Alraune, and maybe Ghost if we're lucky. He planned out Beelzebub but said she's for later so she's probably still in concept art stage.
KC's hands are in a lot of pies and he relies on other people to program for him, and that's probably why dev work is slow. He does MGE as well. He also makes doujins for monster girl omnibous manga. You think anyone would create an omnibous manga and not ask if he could take part? Even if he doesn't make a full chapter story he usually draws the cover.

Don't be disappointed if the next update is just another version of the game with 3 extra monsters (maybe.) Also he draws various dressed and undressed variations per girl with different expressions per dress state, with different cum levels per state, and all that as well as 2 scenes for girl. 1 foreplay, 1 sex. He said Holstaur already reached over 200 images alone.

Not trying to defend lack of progress... just trying to get facts straight.

Just because we haven't seen anything new from him in a while doesn't mean he'll just appear with a full game the next time you see him, and you should be prepared for that.

___

Edit: Speaking on the game itself though, the only girl he's shown off so far I'm interested in is Werewolf. Holstaur's sex scene is this weird mating press/doggystyle hybrid position. Her paizuri looks good, but I'm generally a bigger fan of sex to foreplay.

Werewolf has this whole pack and harem thing going on, so I wonder if Werewolf is just 1 girl that's gonna represent the "pack" or if you only deal with the "pack" if you lose and the game over text is you and the previous monster girls with you just live with the pack, and if you win she leaves the pack to join up with you? I'm also curious about Werewolf's sex position. Werewolf on MGE's page has a reverse cowgirl position that werecat just outright stole. So what's werewolf gonna do now? Maybe it'll be a traditional cowgirl?

I don't know... all the sex positions so far have been "hybrid" female assertive/male assertive positions. Imp looks like missionary, and if you squint it can look like cowgirl. Werecat's position is reverse cowgirl, but it can also look like doggystyle. Some of werecat's text implies it's doggystyle so it kind of works in that way. Holstaur is this weird mix of doggystyle and mating press. I'll give it to Holstaur though. Her scene from what I saw of the blurry image earlier is at least unique in design.

I really don't know what they're gonna do for werewolf sexually. We already have 2 handjobs. Imp and Werecat are both handjobs. Maybe Werewolf and Holstaur will both be paizuri. But when you think werewolf you don't think of her breasts you think of mating dog. Maybe 2 sex scenes and no foreplay? Not possible because the battle system's beg command just has "beg insert" it doesn't have "beg insert 1"and "beg insert 2" The structure is clearly 1 foreplay, 1 sex scene. Are all the sex scenes gonna be hybrid? I don't know. The hybrid scenes are useful for writing various sexual circumstances, like the MC getting impassioned and aggressively assaulting imp, or the MC getting horny at watching an aggressive guy have sex with their werecat so he pounds his werecat from behind... or gets ridden reverse cowgirl using the same image. A clear scene image probably won't do it.

Werewolf is the most interesting new girl to me, and I want to see how they handle that character so I can have a stronger sense for what kind of game MGERPG is gonna be going into the future.

I'm slightly interested in how they'll start Holstaur's scenario. Werecat tricks you and then attacks. Imp blocks your escape and then attacks. Holstaur doesn't seem that aggressive to me. Her "standing image" is also her sitting on the ground. Maybe she invites you to help her with something and locks the door behind her? She can't really forcefully insert on her own either considering her position.

I can imagine Werewolf's scenario though. You're traveling through the forest, she jumps out and attacks you. She'll be pretty simple and easy to write for her first scene. Even if you want buildup, she'll probably notice you and wait for you to go do something on adventures than stalk and attack you.

Add that with the system changes he wants to do, it's making me more and more curious exactly what kind of game he has invisioned.
From the screenshots here,I also see an alraune,how is that gonna work,doesn't she trap her husband inside the flower?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
From the screenshots here,I also see an alraune,how is that gonna work,doesn't she trap her husband inside the flower?
None of the monsters take away the freedom of their lovers completely.
It's a male dominated world for the most part. If your wife is a dragon she won't keep you in her treasure room, but just offer all of her treasure to you and follow you around.

Even in the game over endings for the game, the MC has a lot of freedom. It's just that he has no desire to explore anymore and wants to just stay with the girl that defeated him.

The monster girls love men, and want to protect them instinctively because the demon queen's values and magic is what transformed them to begin with.

Alraunes can move around w/o the flower, and make new flowers to bask in and get energy.
Yes i didn't mean in the battle when i get the initiative i'm dominating her fully or viceversa,i mean only a change of position maybe where u can see the male in a different point of view...so 1 insert and 1 foreplay for the girl and 1 and 1 for the male. When u see a cowgirl position can't be the male gettin the initiative like tha battle vs imp and is different when the position is a doggy style but in both the cases both male and girl can do their things ofc. So if for the dev is not possible to separate the two things the hybrid positions option are the best deal but i fear the same thing as u said before, can be harder to find positions like these without getting stuck and don't risk to put always similar position for the new monster girls. So the only thing we can do is wait and hope to be blessed soon ;)
You want 4 scenes per girl.
So you want it so that if you use the insert command from the guy's skills, or if the girls insert on their turn you get two different CG?

And you want male dominated foreplay if you beg a foreplay skill.

I don't know...

In cowgirl, guys can pump their hips and take charge, and girls can move as well.
It's not the same for missionary. Only doggystyle lets both people really move. I'm not sure if this solves the problem of getting stuck when it comes to similar positions for new girls.

This also doubles the work when it comes to CG and doubles the text that needs to be written for each girl's "battle" as well.

He did say he was making system changes though, so it's not impossible. It's an interesting solution that works within the rules of the game.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Probably. I believe KCross does all his own art, and as the only artist, this game might not release till mid to late 2023... but I am ready, and willing to wait.
Dude the last game update was supposed to happen December. Have a little faith in our man Kenko. He is just a perfectionist who likes to polish everything and go real in depth. He doesn't half ass his work.

Reactions: Gamer Fafala

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So you want it so that if you use the insert command from the guy's skills, or if the girls insert on their turn you get two different CG?
i think he just wants more cgs:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: xRoguex

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Possibly,oh well,as long as the game will be finished and have plenty of monsters.
That I have to agree on. Though some think there won't be a lot of monsters in the next update. I think KC was just making the interactive Battle fuck system. I don't really know what to call it yet. But it's original yet similar to a battle fuck. I am curious how monsters like Lizard man and dragon will be handled though. Not going to say a lot but I got hunch that there will be actual fights in the game given the stats and equipment.

May 30, 2019
The fights will mostly be against monster-beast (like the mentioned fellrabit in the demo) or Order soldiers, but I could see KC making Dragon/Hellhound battles happening.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I don't really know what to call it yet. But it's original yet similar to a battle fuck.
It's battlefuck.
BattleFuck is when combat options are replaced with sex options. You don't have an attack, and defend command. You have a caress and resist command basically.
There's also variations like combat rape where one side is fighting and the other is using sexual attacks. Like MGQ where Luca the protagonist, doesn't use sex skills.

The fights will mostly be against monster-beast (like the mentioned fellrabit in the demo) or Order soldiers, but I could see KC making Dragon/Hellhound battles happening.
I don't think there will be traditional battles.
Skills, stats and equipment are just leftover gameplay elements from RPG maker that haven't been removed from the UI.

But you guys do make a point though. Without traditional battles, Lizardman and Dragon won't show any interest in the MC.
Maybe KC will avoid the problem just by not including the passive/submissive girls tho.

Well we can't tell KC's intent until we see how he handles some monsters. I'm also starting to think he didn't think through all of the ramifications of the system he made and how it affects a lot of the monster girls.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It's battlefuck.
BattleFuck is when combat options are replaced with sex options. You don't have an attack, and defend command. You have a caress and resist command basically.
There's also variations like combat rape where one side is fighting and the other is using sexual attacks. Like MGQ where Luca the protagonist, doesn't use sex skills.
that's exactly why i don't use the term "battle fuck" anymore, people thinks its rape:cautious:

also
I think KC was just making the interactive Battle fuck system. I don't really know what to call it yet. But it's original yet similar to a battle fuck.
i like to call games like this "sex fight" games, i made a list of them. link in my signature;)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
None of the monsters take away the freedom of their lovers completely.
It's a male dominated world for the most part. If your wife is a dragon she won't keep you in her treasure room, but just offer all of her treasure to you and follow you around.

Even in the game over endings for the game, the MC has a lot of freedom. It's just that he has no desire to explore anymore and wants to just stay with the girl that defeated him.

The monster girls love men, and want to protect them instinctively because the demon queen's values and magic is what transformed them to begin with.

Alraunes can move around w/o the flower, and make new flowers to bask in and get energy.

And you want male dominated foreplay if you beg a foreplay skill.

I don't know...

In cowgirl, guys can pump their hips and take charge, and girls can move as well.
It's not the same for missionary. Only doggystyle lets both people really move. I'm not sure if this solves the problem of getting stuck when it comes to similar positions for new girls.

This also doubles the work when it comes to CG and doubles the text that needs to be written for each girl's "battle" as well.

He did say he was making system changes though, so it's not impossible. It's an interesting solution that works within the rules of the game.
Yeah maybe the foreplay is a bit much but like my friend said a while ago "69 solves everything". :ROFLMAO:
But as i said before if 4 positions aren't worth the work is better stay with the hybrid positions.
If he said there will be changes the only thing we can do is wait for it.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Dude the last game update was supposed to happen December. Have a little faith in our man Kenko. He is just a perfectionist who likes to polish everything and go real in depth. He doesn't half ass his work.
The only thing I meant is that good games take time, and even better games take even more time. KCross is drawing 100+ CGs for each monster's position, expression, and cum-covered scene. If he can finish it before my prediction without compromising quality, then praise the sky.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes