4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
they know: oppai is truth! paizuri is love!
spread the word:love:
Imagine if Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG was like that.
Instead of being split as intercourse/foreplay, it was split paizuri/other.

I don't know. I feel like a large amount of this game's eroticism comes from that design decision, and I definitely prefer this split. This game with only 2 girls is quite a lot more erotic than a full 62 studio game in design.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Imagine if Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG was like that.
Instead of being split as intercourse/foreplay, it was split paizuri/other.

I don't know. I feel like a large amount of this game's eroticism comes from that design decision, and I definitely prefer this split. This game with only 2 girls is quite a lot more erotic than a full 62 studio game in design.
it's all about sexual preferences/fetish:sneaky:
i'm on the oppai/paizuri team:love:
you can't deny the truth:p
(pump up the flat girls or burn them)

Last edited:

RandomCap

May 12, 2020
Can somebody help me? The game keeps randomly crashing, I'm not talking about the thing that happens when extracting a wolf-engine game without setting the encoding to japanese first in winRAR or it being caused by not running a japanese locale emulator (note: it works without that, but I have it on hand) but completly RANDOM crashes that seem to happen for no reason.

It seems to be happening in some intervals, so I have to save frequently, the problem is that you can't do that when in combat, I consistently crash when I'm about 75% thru the first fight with the wild cat.

Normaly I wouldn't be bitching about this, but quickly searching thru the thread here on this game no one else seems to have gotten the same issue, all the issues I've seen related to crashing were not being to launch the game entirely or crashing at exact specific points.

ty in advance ily'all

Reactions: blobbleu

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Hello there.
I got a bug that makes the game crash as soon as I open it. Does anyone have the same bug as me and, if yes, how to solve it? I joined a screenshot with the error. Thanks anyway and have a great day!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Can somebody help me? The game keeps randomly crashing, I'm not talking about the thing that happens when extracting a wolf-engine game without setting the encoding to japanese first in winRAR or it being caused by not running a japanese locale emulator (note: it works without that, but I have it on hand) but completly RANDOM crashes that seem to happen for no reason.

It seems to be happening in some intervals, so I have to save frequently, the problem is that you can't do that when in combat, I consistently crash when I'm about 75% thru the first fight with the wild cat.

Normaly I wouldn't be bitching about this, but quickly searching thru the thread here on this game no one else seems to have gotten the same issue, all the issues I've seen related to crashing were not being to launch the game entirely or crashing at exact specific points.

ty in advance ily'all
Sorry bro... it's an RPG Maker VX Ace program.

If you can't run an RPG Maker VX Ace program... a 20 year old game engine, there's really not much anyone can do. It's a 20 year old game engine dude. And it ran on toasters from 20 years ago.

If the game keeps force quitting, your PC might just have viruses or something.

This engine is so old I can't even find its dependencies. I'm pretty sure it's just directx tho.

RandomCap

May 12, 2020
Sorry bro... it's an RPG Maker VX Ace program.

If you can't run an RPG Maker VX Ace program... a 20 year old game engine, there's really not much anyone can do. It's a 20 year old game engine dude. And it ran on toasters from 20 years ago.

If the game keeps force quitting, your PC might just have viruses or something.

This engine is so old I can't even find its dependencies. I'm pretty sure it's just directx tho.
View attachment Game.1D82CA9BF75B2E3.crash.dmp.txt

Nah, it ain't that I can't run the game at all, in fact, with other RPG maker games I have no problem, this one, however, sometimes just randomly shits itself for the lack of a better word, which noone else seems to be reporting. Also, while I say random, every crash I've gotten so far has been avoidable it seems, because reloading the game and "trying again" seems to work - well atleast the up untill now. The first cat-girl fight always crashes somewhere in the second half for some reason.

If somebody can read rpgm crash files, please, have a stab at it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes