4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Johnny John Johnson

Sep 8, 2018
I hope he makes a version playable for those outside of Japan sometime soon, or that someone manages to convert it somehow. I'm not gonna change the settings on my whole computer so drastically just for this one game.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I hope he makes a version playable for those outside of Japan sometime soon, or that someone manages to convert it somehow. I'm not gonna change the settings on my whole computer so drastically just for this one game.
this has been said so many times. literally all you need to do is extract with japanese language encoding. if you have winrar, it is literally just ctrl + e.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know why, but this art style seems really familiar.

this has been said so many times. literally all you need to do is extract with japanese language encoding. if you have winrar, it is literally just ctrl + e.
You can try asking Baas to put that in the OP, so people stop.
I feel the need to mention that not everyone has WinRAR though, since last I checked: It costs money to get.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

I feel the need to mention that not everyone has WinRAR though, since last I checked: It costs money to get.
yeah, art style is kenko cross. creator of MGE and did some art in MGQ as well as some other things i'm too lazy to check

winrar will SAY it costs money, but you can literally just download the demo then close out of that screen where it asks you to buy a license after and it won't care and you can keep using it

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017

You have never needed to pay to use win-rar it will ask you to pay yes but you dont need to. it wont lock itself behind a pay-wall

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
the thing is that you don't need to make that huge change on your config,is just set your local system to japanese and to be clear you PC will be in the same language as always just some special symbols will be in japanese and just for some apps that you may not use,and if you do that one time you can play any japanese game without this problem anymore,so this change isn't a big deal and can save you for a lot of problem that you may have in other games but is up to you if you can bear this change or not.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You have never needed to pay to use win-rar it will ask you to pay yes but you dont need to. it wont lock itself behind a pay-wall
yeah, art style is kenko cross. creator of MGE and did some art in MGQ as well as some other things i'm too lazy to check

winrar will SAY it costs money, but you can literally just download the demo then close out of that screen where it asks you to buy a license after and it won't care and you can keep using it
Never knew that (The WinRAR stuff), probably because I never bothered trying too hard to get it.
7Zip works just fine for me, even if I lose some functionality by not having WR.
I'm honestly surprised that that works though. You'd think they'd do something to prevent it from happening, considering they use a demo in the first place.
Though the demo might not have all the functionality of the full, I've never used the demo and barely used the full version when I had it for a short time before accidentally uninstalling it, then ending up incapable of restoring it.

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017

As other's have said WinRAR doesn't make you pay to use it after the trial, it just makes you wait like 5 seconds. That said, if you're pirating games then you can just pirate WinRAR too. Just drop the key.reg into the WinRAR folder after install.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
oooh boy... i like MGQ thought Kami-sama Kenko won´t have that much time for MGE RPG if so... he must be so busy D: I don´t mind if his Patreon doesnt update every month but i wish he will be able to at least focus on his own Project .... but i also want MGQ Paradox Part 3 and MGQ2 if it is true <3 haaa... where is the skip button for time exelration in real-life >_>
Kenkou Cross doesn't actually that have much involvement in MGQ afaik. He only did the art for 3 characters: Alice, Slime Girl, and Erubetie.
He'll probably be done with MGE RPG before ToroToro even puts out Part 3 of Paradox, let alone MGQ2.

Reactions: Spetzghast

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Kenkou Cross doesn't actually that have much involvement in MGQ afaik. He only did the art for 3 characters: Alice, Slime Girl, and Erubetie.
He'll probably be done with MGE RPG before ToroToro even puts out Part 3 of Paradox, let alone MGQ2.
he's also one of the writers and a play tester for it or so i'm told that the reason he put this on hold years ago and started back on it more recently

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes