4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Grey-Green

Aug 19, 2021
I am facing an audio issue and can't open the game
Same here, and running as Japanese doesn't resolve it for me. Maybe a language pack thing...? Honestly, it's not even *conceivable* for me to claim any expertise, here; any help anyone can give would be amazing.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Same here, and running as Japanese doesn't resolve it for me. Maybe a language pack thing...? Honestly, it's not even *conceivable* for me to claim any expertise, here; any help anyone can give would be amazing.
Have you tried to extract the files again or re-download the game?

Jun 18, 2021
Those experiencing BGM errors need to change encoding in WinRAR before extracting:

If I remember correctly, it was because when you extract the files you didn't change the extractor's encoding to Japanese hence the game can't find the associated files.
View attachment 1648784
Change it to that before you extract and you'll likely have the same solution I did, and you're good to go.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Excuse me for my ignorance, but who is Kenko Cross and why is this a big deal?
Kenko Cross wrote/illustrated the which started as just an internet thing, then published books, and is now making a game. He's one of the people who really popularized monster girls and is at least partially responsible for the monster girl boom (he actually predates Monster Girl Quest by a couple years).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Excuse me for my ignorance, but who is Kenko Cross and why is this a big deal?
You must be new to the world of monster girls. If you haven't already, I suggest playing Monster Girl Quest as soon as you finish the MGE demo. You have a lot of content just waiting to be enjoyed :)

Kenko Cross wrote/illustrated the which started as just an internet thing, then published books, and is now making a game. He's one of the people who really popularized monster girls and is at least partially responsible for the monster girl boom (he actually predates Monster Girl Quest by a couple years).
KC predates MGQ? What was he known for back then?

• Haha
Reactions: BigJohnny

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the encyclopedia, first entries came out around mid 2000s, around half a decade before MGQ
I cannot believe MGE has been around for so long without my seeing it. Had I encountered KC's work sooner, I would have been a monster girl fan right then and there.

Speaking of MGQ and how KC predates it, he was also the artist who drew the main character Alice from said series.
Idk KC made Alice. That is amazing and I will be thinking of MGE every time I play MGQ from now on. This would also explain why Alice's looks so different than Best Goddess.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravecs
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes