4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
First page listed as the developer.
That is not an answer to my question.

Kenko Cross wrote/illustrated the which started as just an internet thing, then published books, and is now making a game. He's one of the people who really popularized monster girls and is at least partially responsible for the monster girl boom (he actually predates Monster Girl Quest by a couple years).
Ohhhh... maybe I knew that and already forgot again?

You must be new to the world of monster girls. If you haven't already, I suggest playing Monster Girl Quest as soon as you finish the MGE demo. You have a lot of content just waiting to be enjoyed :)
I'm so not new, I (think I) just never heard of Kenko_Cross before... I have MGQ on the backburner for ages now too...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
game doesn't run for me

it says some king errno enoent No such file or directory - Audio/BGM/BGM
Not to be a dick man, but people have already given suggestions on what to do if that happens in this thread, a fuck ton of times.

Extract the game in Japanese, winrar has a built in feature where you can change the unicode, simply go into options, name encoding and select Japanese. If that fails then your download is corrupted and you should redownload the game.

Jun 28, 2019
Not to be a dick man, but people have already given suggestions on what to do if that happens in this thread, a fuck ton of times.

Extract the game in Japanese, winrar has a built in feature where you can change the unicode, simply go into options, name encoding and select Japanese. If that fails then your download is corrupted and you should redownload the game.
Ah i didn't see that, i was a bit too lazy to surf through the 51 pages of this thread, but thanks for being my samaritan

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021
You must be new to the world of monster girls. If you haven't already, I suggest playing Monster Girl Quest as soon as you finish the MGE demo. You have a lot of content just waiting to be enjoyed :)
are you talking about the one by torotoro resistance? I've looked around but found only that one and the one by paradox.

Sep 1, 2018
Has anyone managed to get this game to run on macOS Monterey? I've tried using Porting Kit and Wineskin and while these can open up the game window, it always stops at "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". I do have RPGVXAce RTP on my computer, I've even tried copying it into the game folder, but it doesn't work. I have this problem with other games that need RPGVXAce RTP as well.

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest from the lady in the kitchen to tell people off about writing on the sign and to find that lady's husband. I can't figure out how to progress past that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Last edited:

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
Its actually the direct sequel of the original triology as the loli Illias were the ones we defeated on there got isekaid on an alternate reality there's also signs that luka and alice of triology children are present on paradox

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As far as I can tell it's a retelling sort of. It's an alternate reality.
I am liking this idea. I am still near the end of Chapter 1 of the VN so far. I have been tending to like away from keyboard so my adventuring has been put on hold.

Its actually the direct sequel of the original triology as the loli Illias were the ones we defeated on there got isekaid on an alternate reality there's also signs that luka and alice of triology children are present on paradox
No spoilers!!!

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
Ci:en machine translated: Diary 009

Always we are indebted. Thank you for your support!
Sorry for the late update.
The next version of the Demon Girl Encyclopedia RPG, whose release has been delayed, has
almost completed the CG of the Demon Girl that is scheduled to be newly implemented, but on the
other hand, a huge amount of text when they make an analogy. I am struggling with the amount of villains, and I am
taking time to implement various new functions (including functions that make it easier to enjoy the scene with the demon girl I made friends with), so I
would appreciate it if you could wait a little longer.

The text is struggling, but in terms of CG, not only the standing pictures that I was able to draw earlier than others, but also the
erotic CG has become accustomed to drawing, and now I can draw a little faster.
Currently, I am late, but in the future I would like to work hard so that I can deliver the game to everyone as soon as possible by increasing the work speed.

So far, I have announced and apologized, but that's all, so I would like
to introduce a few of the demon girls that appear in the demon girl picture book RPG.

As I said before, if you give out information before playing as a game, it seems that you will take away the fun of playing, so not the
next version, but the daughter who will appear in a while ...
image-800.jpg
So, Matango-chan!
Compared to the individuals that once appeared in the illustrations, they are a little more fashionable. Everything that looks like a costume is made of mushrooms.
Individuals that appear in RPGs tend to be a little fashionable.
According to the description in the illustrated book, they cannot move from the spot and have the ecology of sprinkling spores to attract men, but of
course, in the illustrated book RPG, you can take them on an adventure trip with friends!
What will the ecology of Matango, who has acquired a husband and accumulated magical power, look like? I hope you are looking forward to it!
image-800 (1).jpg
By the way, the old Matango-chan in the picture book illustration.
There are two people, but it seems that they were originally human sisters who fell in love with the same man.
When matango grows adjacent to each other like this, it seems that most of them are targeting the same male.
image-800 (2).jpg
It's a rough sketch of something, but I'm not sure if this feature can be implemented, so forget about this rough right away!

This is the trial version of the next version, but it seems that there will be many demon girls who commit "you" at a leisurely pace in the plains that are visited at the beginning of the adventure .

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the dev blog implies that a new version *would* have been out around this time, if not for the hindrances?

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
yeah which is the reason why i assume that either this month or next month a new Demo should launch, at least he originally wanted to finish the next demo since January/February.

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
What will the ecology of Matango, who has acquired a husband and accumulated magical power, look like? I hope you are looking forward to it!
Hope that means that the waifus appearances will change the more magic power given to them. An extra busty Holstaur would be amazing

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes