4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From what I read she is beside Krampus one of the two mamonos that decide to go for rotten man that no other mamono would want and reform them.
Now she sounds even more amazing! I loved the Krampus entry and now I have to read this girl's as well. Hearing this makes me wish I were a rotten soon to be mamono husband so she could reform me <3

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Now she sounds even more amazing! I loved the Krampus entry and now I have to read this girl's as well. Hearing this makes me wish I were a rotten soon to be mamono husband so she could reform me <3
Oh this one goes for Clown lovers too but expect no differnt treatment just because you are a good boy. She is still as spitefull and make you cum in ways you never imagined

M1918_BAR

Jan 30, 2019
omg ur a lifesaver thanksssssss
that's pretty much what most people missed when extracting the game cuz the game files are in Japanese and the game requires that the extracted game files be in Japanese or the game can't find the required files cuz it'll be some broken jumbled mess like in MW2 when Russians trying to speak in Russian which results in some jumbled incoherent mess.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
that's pretty much what most people missed when extracting the game cuz the game files are in Japanese and the game requires that the extracted game files be in Japanese or the game can't find the required files cuz it'll be some broken jumbled mess like in MW2 when Russians trying to speak in Russian which results in some jumbled incoherent mess.
sometimes with experience come wisdow, well I learn that when I keep make this mistake and found the installation guide.
people dont bother to read through the posts here, I dont think they will even read the guide lol
somepeople(rarely) read it,but well this is really rare.

Reactions: M1918_BAR

M1918_BAR

Jan 30, 2019
people dont bother to read through the posts here, I dont think they will even read the guide lol
well its better than just "extract and run" which is why most people cant run the game because they haven't changed the name encoding in winrar to extract them properly

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
well i read it and it sounds more like that intead of "Krampus deliberatly go to rotten men to reform them" and more "like stories of rotten men being reformed by krampus became word of mouth and that they go from them became a urban legend"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh this one goes for Clown lovers too but expect no differnt treatment just because you are a good boy. She is still as spitefull and make you cum in ways you never imagined
Climaxing in ways one never imagined, that sounds like she's quite the entertainer. It's also good to know us good bois are not left out of the fun.

well i read it and it sounds more like that intead of "Krampus deliberately go to rotten men to reform them" and more "like stories of rotten men being reformed by krampus became word of mouth and that they go from them became a urban legend"
It's been a while since I read the Krampus entry but I thought she deliberately went after naughty mates to turn them into good bois?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's been a while since I read the Krampus entry but I thought she deliberately went after naughty mates to turn them into good bois?
No that is the Bogie. The Krampus could go for bad ones and turn them 180° but the Krampus is mostly looking for man that live more or less close to snowy mountains and have important dates during the winter season like for example I that have a birthday in Dezember and if I would celebrate christmas that would fit too.

• Sad

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ah gotcha. Dialogue changes as time goes on our depending on how you seduced would be ideal as well
Maybe that's the point of levels later on? It feels like there'd be no other purpose for them other than it changing something about the character even if it's very minor like slightly altering the dialogue when you load your save.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Does japan just have a thing against anal sex or something? Between this game and monster girl quest I would expect there to be at least a little butt stuff available, but I don't think I've found a single instance of it.

butt lovin best lovin

• Red Heart

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Does japan just have a thing against anal sex or something? Between this game and monster girl quest I would expect there to be at least a little butt stuff available, but I don't think I've found a single instance of it.

butt lovin best lovin
Yeah, Anal's a weird fixation I don't get.

I play mostly femdom games so I'm pretty limited in my knowledge. Maledom games do tons of anal tho. So just go play the maledom "chicks cry as they get raped by an orc in every hole" games.

In the femdom sphere some games do it. The SEQUEL games do it now. Starting from Awake.

I'm so glad KC isn't really a fan. He hasn't drawn it once and doesn't mention it in his side properties.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Nah I hate male dom games more than anything. They're super fucking gross. Ideally I'm into furry games, but I'll play monster girl games as they can be almost sorta furry sometimes, and there aren't very many furry games to chose from.

I'm just surprised it's not in games like this with like, battle fuck systems where you can attack a bunch of areas or w/e. I mean, I respect you're not into it but I'm not into titjobs but I wouldn't say the game would be made worse by them existing as an option. I just don't pick those options *shrug*.

• Red Heart

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I just heard that theres a game about MGE, happy to find it, can't wait for the game to expand, love the MGE universe.

I'm just surprised it's not in games like this with like, battle fuck systems where you can attack a bunch of areas or w/e. I mean, I respect you're not into it but I'm not into titjobs but I wouldn't say the game would be made worse by them existing as an option. I just don't pick those options *shrug*.
if i understood everything correctly, if you're searching for a battle-fuck game with anal, then "Monster Girl Dreams" should be right up your alley. it's one of the areas you can target during battle.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
And MGD has with Mika a girl that specifies on anal.
But here in MGE world anal would be niche.
First because for most it is unneeded as nearly all mamonos has pregnency kink and want to bear the children of their husband.
So the aspect going their for sticking it into something but not getting pregnant is non existent.
Second it is deliberatly left out because one thing about anal can not left be vague with it spooken. The existence of shit. For some people anal is awasemon because it is the gruelsome hole as their comes the shit out. For some people this is the reason they do not like anal. So where MGD deliberatly says, that there the have no reason to be felt gross about anal as turning into MG means the turn all the food to magic without any waste leaving over so the asshole is just another pussy, MGE is not mentioning this so people can intertrepete it themself in their way they are sexual confortable about it.

• Angry

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Quick question: Do the monster girls actually have unique pussies in this game?
Or is this another case of "everyone is an identical loli with animal ears" type "monster girls" game?
(As it doesn't look like one of the "It's actually filled with monster boys" type "monster girls" game xD)

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes