4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
Hope that means that the waifus appearances will change the more magic power given to them. An extra busty Holstaur would be amazing
ah, that may be a missunderstanding, what he means is the way she will have her H Scenes and Personality / Textlines. Cuz there is not realy much infromation on how a Matango or any other monster girl is actually behaving to their Husbands, some have a hint but in his Books, at least the 2 i read, most only descripe her Traits and Nature. So her Visual would most likely be like the first pic:
1792714_image-800.jpg

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
Ah gotcha. Dialogue changes as time goes on our depending on how you seduced would be ideal as well

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Cuz there is not realy much infromation on how a Matango or any other monster girl is actually behaving to their Husbands
MGE nerd here
Thats because you are meant to interpret these yourself, the book profiles mention how the average behave in the eyes of the Wandering Scholar, he is mostly right about the girls and each ones have instincts that ditacte somewhat part of their personality, but the guy your typical infamous "unreliable narrator" and many of the traits described by him are very exaggerated, so you need to fill the gaps with your imagination.

The only golden rule KC laid regarding their personality is that all monster girls instinctively hate causing suffering and won't kill anyone under any circunstances other than self-defense or to protect their husbands.

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
MGE nerd here
Thats because you are meant to interpret these yourself, the book profiles mention how the average behave in the eyes of the Wandering Scholar, he is mostly right about the girls and each ones have instincts that ditacte somewhat part of their personality, but the guy your typical infamous "unreliable narrator" and many of the traits described by him are very exaggerated, so you need to fill the gaps with your imagination.

The only golden rule KC laid regarding their personality is that all monster girls instinctively hate causing suffering and won't kill anyone under any circunstances other than self-defense or to protect their husbands.
That is interessting, i did not realy thought that deep abouth it. But it makes sense offcourse. Thanks :)

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
I'm going to predict that chapter 1 will come out no later than April, and will have 4 or more monster girls in it. If it doesn't fulfill both of those requirements then I will eat my words and change my profile picture to whatever picture you guys want and write a shitty fanfiction of whatever two characters are DM'd to me at the start of May
View attachment ccw-XEkWQJGTXfvB86gEAWYVjckppqGxFEL9KcvxcqI.webp
I take the role of a silly clown

I really thought that it was a safe bet. Guess I was wrong.

M1918_BAR

Jan 30, 2019
There's no convincing me, I already made my choice. I am a clown now

Also I don't want to go through the effort of searching up "hot clown"
now suffer the consequences of your actions and reflect, and while you are reflecting let us also wait for the update
:3

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
holding on to your words huh, nice ^^ well, kenko still was in progress on translation and polishing so April was out of the strike zone, but i would bet it on may / june, given kenko´s updating time June is the most promising month, he shouldn´t need longer since he himself sayd everything is done except the Text for the scenes and small polishing

Reactions: TheMaster
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes