4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Quick question: Do the monster girls actually have unique pussies in this game?
Or is this another case of "everyone is an identical loli with animal ears" type "monster girls" game?
(As it doesn't look like one of the "It's actually filled with monster boys" type "monster girls" game xD)
If you say to an unmarried as a man that every pussy is the same expect to be pushed to the ground and get proven different.
Though in the end every pussy is different because as a part of getting married each mamono changes their body to suit their husbands taste and that is not only facial things like removing or adding moles to the face but even change the inside of their orifices and shape the to be the perfect fit for their husbands penis.
So even if you would have a micro penis and you would have big wife like a which could before suit a fist would after it perfectly sized for the penis.
Though the turning into an incubus normally change the penis too as most mamonos like it when their husband has one of gargantuan size.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
And MGD has with Mika a girl that specifies on anal.
But here in MGE world anal would be niche.
First because for most it is unneeded as nearly all mamonos has pregnency kink and want to bear the children of their husband.
So the aspect going their for sticking it into something but not getting pregnant is non existent.
Second it is deliberatly left out because one thing about anal can not left be vague with it spooken. The existence of shit. For some people anal is awasemon because it is the gruelsome hole as their comes the shit out. For some people this is the reason they do not like anal. So where MGD deliberatly says, that there the have no reason to be felt gross about anal as turning into MG means the turn all the food to magic without any waste leaving over so the asshole is just another pussy, MGE is not mentioning this so people can intertrepete it themself in their way they are sexual confortable about it.
Literally going through hoops to make anal less shit (literally XD)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
(As it doesn't look like one of the "It's actually filled with monster boys" type "monster girls" game xD)
Yeah dude XD
It's called Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

I wouldn't say MGE is outright hostile to LGBT people, but it doesn't try to appeal to LGBT people either. There's no official futa works even.

Reactions: Adachi Aqua

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Quick question, is there any news on a new demo? I haven't seen anything about it so Im just curious.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah dude XD

I wouldn't say MGE is outright hostile to LGBT people, but it doesn't try to appeal to LGBT people either. There's no official futa works even.
There whas originally a longer post but a wrong copy past delated it so long story short.
After complete monstrification there will be beside human as incubi elfs and dwarfs.
And for the LGBT the only one that should be confortable are Woman stuck in a man body.
The manly man has to choose between changeing sex or gender while woman or man stuck in a woman body has no choice at all if there is no .
Quick question, is there any news on a new demo? I haven't seen anything about it so Im just curious.
There is. He is working on it and should be done soon and iirc the Matango should be the next waifu.

Last edited:

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
And MGD has with Mika a girl that specifies on anal.
But here in MGE world anal would be niche.
First because for most it is unneeded as nearly all mamonos has pregnency kink and want to bear the children of their husband.
So the aspect going their for sticking it into something but not getting pregnant is non existent.
Second it is deliberatly left out because one thing about anal can not left be vague with it spooken. The existence of shit. For some people anal is awasemon because it is the gruelsome hole as their comes the shit out. For some people this is the reason they do not like anal. So where MGD deliberatly says, that there the have no reason to be felt gross about anal as turning into MG means the turn all the food to magic without any waste leaving over so the asshole is just another pussy, MGE is not mentioning this so people can intertrepete it themself in their way they are sexual confortable about it.
Well im something of a MGE nerd here so i will respond to somethings

1.While is true that all mamono have a pregnancy kink the
"sticking it into something but not getting pregnant is non existent." is nonsense i mean even in the demo there the option of blowjob ,titjob or even handjob and in the extra material there even a fruit to make been showered in cum more pleasurable,just because kenkou isn't into anal doen't mean that it doesn't happens.

2.kenkou even stated in the book that " Even supposing a man is a pervert with peculiar sexual propensities, in general, no matter how perverse the act, they'd be thrilled and overjoyed to have carnal desire directed at them. " and considering that anal is far from weird fetish is save to asume that the only barrier to have anal to a mamono is to ask her.

3.I don't know where you get the "turn food into magic" thing i know that they absorv completly the semen from the womb and digestive system but i don't see where they also do it with normal food.

4.can we stop talk about shit now i hate the fact that I have the shit and i don't want think my waifus doing it either

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
3.I don't know where you get the "turn food into magic" thing i know that they absorv completly the semen from the womb and digestive system but i don't see where they also do it with normal food.
I think they're talking about Monster Girl Dreams where Mika mentions that she no longer has to expel any form of waste(meaning she doesn't pee either) from her body as it's all magically absorbed. But none of this matters the explicitly obvious reason is that Kenko_Cross just didn't write any anal scenes into the game either from disinterest or dislike of it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No that is the Bogie. The Krampus could go for bad ones and turn them 180° but the Krampus is mostly looking for man that live more or less close to snowy mountains and have important dates during the winter season like for example I that have a birthday in Dezember and if I would celebrate christmas that would fit too.
Ah I see, it's still a missed opportunity to make her a femdom punishment themed domme waifu.

As for December, here's hoping she pays you a visit on your next birthday.

Does japan just have a thing against anal sex or something? Between this game and monster girl quest I would expect there to be at least a little butt stuff available, but I don't think I've found a single instance of it.

butt lovin best lovin
Agreed on butt loving being best lovin. The first time I managed to out wrestle my Ogre waifu the first thing I would do it take her musclebound bottom as my prize <3

MGE Ogre.jpg

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
it's still a missed opportunity to make her a femdom punishment themed domme waifu.
MGE is switch with a slight leaning towards female assertive sexual content.
There are full sub monsters in the encyclopedia for the aggressive guys.

Something like girl that punishes her husband probably doesn't exist with how the work explicitly states how MGs treasure their lover.

Closest you get is a demon who can innately tell what their partner's craving through the contract, and would then do the whole "punishment" play as long as the partner is willing.

Good news is monster girls are generally not attracted to shitheads. Shitheads generally don't get laid.

The first time I managed to out wrestle my Ogre waifu the first thing I would do it take her musclebound bottom as my prize <3
You wouldn't even need to out wrestle her... just ask.

Also I'll never understand. IRL the only type of girls generally into buttstuff are the ones that have gotten bored from stimulation from vaginal. Which... I mean... I personally would avoid girls like that, because that amount of prior experience is not for me. And butts weren't designed for that. So much preparation and stuff involved. And the smell.

And the positions you can do get super limited. Most comfortable position would be doggy with lube, followed by reverse cowgirl where the guy humps up, otherwise your dick'll bend in a weird direction.

I'm generally not into maledom so I don't find those possibilities that appealing.

Not to shit on your fun or anything since MGE doesn't explicitly state otherwise tho.

The game tho will only have 2 positions, so I doubt there'll be a girl that only does either anal or foreplay.

• Sad

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Closest you get is a demon who can innately tell what their partner's craving through the contract, and would then do the whole "punishment" play as long as the partner is willing.
Or a Dark Elf that likes to have him locked in Bondage too.
But yeah even the Bogie, that is the "punishment" mamono is actually punish them by being a freightfull clown that makes a scoundrell lose their backbone by gettinng the fear getting eaten alive instilled.
And then after there is no more backbone and he get turned into a big child he then get corrected by reward and punishment untill he is a good "child".
The other mamono I can imagine as "punishment" is the hellhound. Because she loves to make them think he has got a furious beast on his side only to get then a curveball thrown because she falls all over him and instead ride him to the ground and then gave him a full load of snuggles.
About ogre he already said.
Anything else for LoveHurts I can only imagine the Arachne as she derives pleasure from one side raping their husband and having him tied up so she can tease him and make him moan whenever she wants.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah dude XD

And honestly that is completely ok! MGE was made by a straight Japanese man who lives in Japan who loves femdom hentai. He does not have to try to appeal to gay people. Not everything has to be made to be enjoyed by EVERYONE, that's how life works. Anyone can and is allowed to like MGE, BUT MGE does not have to appeal and be for everyone. Does that make sense? There are fandoms I do not like and I do not demand they change to please me, I just ignore them and find ones I like.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
who loves femdom hentai.
Nah... again. Dude's a switch. He has no specific love for female assertive content.
It's even shown in his game. Imp is missionary, and Werecat is reverse cowgirl.

MGE world is for all relatively vanilla sexual predilections.

One of the guys that fucks a werecat in the game does so quite aggressively, and is dominant.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Nah... again. Dude's a switch. He has no specific love for female assertive content.
It's even shown in his game. Imp is missionary, and Werecat is reverse cowgirl.

MGE world is for all relatively vanilla sexual predilections.

One of the guys that fucks a werecat in the game does so quite aggressively, and is dominant.
He is down with switch, but he has stated he likes assertive women, or gentle femdom as some would call it. Either way it does not matter, he loves monster-girls.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I actually got the vibe that was intended to be the guy thinking that he was "dominating" her when in reality she just liked the rougher sex.
That is exactly what he was going for.
But like... you're already admitting he's roughly pounding her. Even if she likes it, doesn't change the fact that it's male assertive. You guys have a very negative opinion of what it means for male assertive content.
He is down with switch, but he has stated he likes assertive women, or gentle femdom as some would call it. Either way it does not matter, he loves monster-girls.
That's why I said he's a switch. It means you want to mating press a girl and don't mind being amazoned either. I just think just straight up calling him a femdom fan is a bit exclusionary to the maledom audience he's cultivated.

You can call MGQ's creators femdom fans, or Leaf Geometry's creator a femdom fan, or SHRIFT's creator.. etc. That makes sense since 90% of the stuff they produce is in that direction. MGE tho? Nahhh...

Something as simple as the werecat getting dominated in the forest would not happen in MGQ, SHRIFT, or a Leaf Geo game.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
That is exactly what he was going for.
But like... you're already admitting he's roughly pounding her. Even if she likes it, doesn't change the fact that it's male assertive. You guys have a very negative opinion of what it means for male assertive content.

That's why I said he's a switch. It means you want to mating press a girl and don't mind being amazoned either. I just think just straight up calling him a femdom fan is a bit exclusionary to the maledom audience he's cultivated.

You can call MGQ's creators femdom fans, or Leaf Geometry's creator a femdom fan, or SHRIFT's creator.. etc. That makes sense since 90% of the stuff they produce is in that direction. MGE tho? Nahhh...

Something as simple as the werecat getting dominated in the forest would not happen in MGQ, SHRIFT, or a Leaf Geo game.
Most people's perception about femdom/maledom goes to the extremes like:
Maledom=Kuroinu/treating girls as disposable slaves.
Femdom=almost every game with a femdom tag/ gurll power males are inferior, castrate them all etc...
Both definitions refer to the one who dominates in the sexual act and not the grade or intensity of their acts as most people misunderstand, that's why games with soft femdom like this one are rare but precious.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
games with soft femdom like this one are rare but precious.
I agree on precious.
I wouldn't say they're rare tho.

Almost every femdom game I know about is soft. FOBS is not hard femdom with pegging and slavery or anything. Monster Fighter Boy Ashita, is the same. Shota Fight is the same. All of Circle Teckua's games are the same. All of the SEQUEL games are the same. etc etc. Super Monsters N Girls etc etc...

Basically hard femdom is super rare. Thankfully XD. I'm happy it's like this.

What's rare is soft maledom. Most maledom games(not visual novels) are hard maledom. Maledom games almost unilaterally involve animals/monsters and gangbang in some way.

soft femdom like this
My issue with claiming MGE as soft femdom is that I just don't wanna be exclusionary to other potential fans. Lots of people would see all the fans being femdom fans and then not try it out because they think that sexually the game's not for them.

KC's a switch. The PC doms in the game too. He's aggressive and forwards towards Imp twice. Other characters in the story have different sexual preferences. Werecat even prefers aggressive guys based on her dialogue after you watch the dude going at the werecat.

Matango is a future girl confirmed for the game I believe. She's a girl who literally can't move. Writing is probably gonna be some lust fueled spores or some stuff making the MC go crazy and attacking her.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I agree on precious.

Almost every femdom game I know about is soft. FOBS is not hard femdom with pegging and slavery or anything. Monster Fighter Boy Ashita, is the same. Shota Fight is the same. All of Circle Teckua's games are the same. All of the SEQUEL games are the same. etc etc. Super Monsters N Girls etc etc...

What's rare is soft maledom. Most maledom games(not visual novels) are hard maledom. Maledom games almost unilaterally involve animals/monsters and gangbang in some way.

My issue with claiming MGE as soft femdom is that I just don't wanna be exclusionary to other potential fans. Lots of people would see all the fans being femdom fans and then not try it out because they think that sexually the game's not for them.

KC's a switch. The PC doms in the game too. He's aggressive and forwards towards Imp twice. Other characters in the story have different sexual preferences. Werecat even prefers aggressive guys based on her dialogue after you watch the dude going at the werecat.

Matango is a future girl confirmed for the game I believe. She's a girl who literally can't move. Writing is probably gonna be some lust fueled spores or some stuff making the MC go crazy and attacking her.
I have to disagree on the soft femdom part, while there are few extreme femdom games out there (castration slavery etc...) #killallmen like feminist dogma is prominent in most femdom games, I'd say soft femdom games that show just a dominant woman enjoying sex with her partner are incredibly rare.

I agree on the soft maledom part, it's either weak MC getting NTR by everyone or ugly old man/tentacle monster tm raping girls.

I understand your reluctance to use the femdom tag on this game and the other few soft femdom games existing, if I see a femdom tag I usually ignore the game for the reasons given above.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I agree on precious.

Sorry but I disagree. I have always been super into MGE, and the lore has always been more femdom then maledom. Even when the guy "takes control" in MGE to dom the monster-girl, normally it's because she is using demonic energy, magic, drugs, or something like that to make the guy do it. Hence, she is still the one in control.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I have to disagree on the soft femdom part, while there are few extreme femdom games out there (castration slavery etc...) #killallmen like feminist dogma is prominent in most femdom games, I'd say soft femdom games that show just a dominant woman enjoying sex with her partner are incredibly rare.
I'd say it's the exact opposite beliefs that are the basis for this stuff and that rather than femdom it's really more a humiliation kink to be honest, at least to me it tends to be the way some dudes who are anti-feminists who really just have a humiliation fetish view the way they think women view feminism. And this shapes the way they design said stories where the women don't view or treat the guys as human that much or at all because in their eyes that's the ultimate humiliation and the reason I feel this is the case is due to how often a lot of those types of stories will set in a sort of dystopian world where the MC is "put in their place" by a woman and the focus is on them being broken down. Compare this to something like the SEQUEL games where the female characters are incredibly dominant in the sex scenes, but outside of them aside from a few-off hand jokes about the MC being unable to fight they always treat them as an equal and just as valuable as any other member of their party. And that's despite the setting for the SEQUEL games being ripe for a "men are treated as lesser/livestock because they're incredibly rare and are only needed for their semen" setting.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes