4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Wew,this game. Last time i played it was what?3,4 years ago? This must be the deltarune of monster girl games,new demo/chapter every 3 years.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

That tutorial helped get it to work. I noted that under windows 10 there was a beta unicode option, don't select it. Just change your region to japanese and restart. Check the archive under audio/bgm to see if the files are proper japanese. If they are, unpack it to a directory and try playing then. Should work. I noted if I didn't do this the japanese symbols were gibberish. That's probably why it was saying ??? all over the place in your error above.
Huh, I used an emulator before but after changing that non-unicode thing it worked!
Thanks, kind stranger.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
No you didn't. OP posted this thread in 2021. At most it's been a year.
It was announced on Kenko_Cross' Patreon in October three years ago and they posted what was apparently a 2nd demo 2 years ago in November.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It was announced on Kenko_Cross' Patreon in October three years ago and they posted what was apparently a 2nd demo 2 years ago in November.
The demo we have right now is the only one that was released. Those old videos are back b4 the release of the first of demo. He said he played it 3 years ago. I'm not saying it wasn't in development for that long.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The demo we have right now is the only one that was released. Those old videos are back b4 the release of the first of demo. He said he played it 3 years ago. I'm not saying it wasn't in development for that long.
It was a patron only post so I couldn't see it aside from the title of the post being "Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG" Demo 2" which I guess is just the 2nd update on the development of the demo that got released?

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
The game development started in 2019,a demo came out in december 2020. Looking back now,my mind is foggy. But i definitely didnt mix this game with the much more older monster girl unlimited rpg by architect in 2010(it used mge artwork before kenko cross stopped supporting it). 2021 really messed up my "mental timeline"

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is it for sale anywhere or only by pledging? I'm not a fan of pledging every month...
If you want it to be free you need to play it on japanese. The english version is only by pledging as he pays with it the english translation of it.

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
Right now it's still in development, you can get the demo by pledging (or download from the link in OP). After it gets finished it might be available for sale elsewhere, but I don't think it's been announced that it will be.

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
Is it for sale anywhere or only by pledging? I'm not a fan of pledging every month...
I mean you could probably just pledge at least 5 dollars and then instantly unsubscribe from renewing the pledge. So you would only pay that money for that and that month only

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
They seem to be taking their time with this.

If you want it to be free you need to play it on japanese. The english version is only by pledging as he pays with it the english translation of it.
Not really, I just want to be able to purchase I dislike the pledging format and I'd rather have a one time payment, but of course I understand this is still in development and early development it seems so it's understandable.

I used to pledge a lot, but I found it common for creators to make minimum effort work and extend the development to get more out of pledges, and even sometimes the projects gets abandoned mid development because the creator grew bored and they start another project after thousands of dollars received.

Bigmain

Dec 25, 2018
when does kc gonna release next version ?
he said he delayed a bit so i thought it gonna be released around late april but it's late may now so .....
There's no set release date all KC said was this.

"Thank you for your continued support. Thank you for your support!

We apologize for the delay in updating this page.

The next version of Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG has been delayed.

The CG of the Monster Girl that will be newly implemented is almost ready.

On the other hand, they are struggling with the huge amount of text when they have sex with you.

In addition, we are taking time to implement various new features (such as a feature that allows you to more easily enjoy the sex scenes with the Monster Girl you have joined), so we are working hard to make it easier for you to enjoy the new features.

We would appreciate it if you could wait a little longer."

He also posted new art for the Matango

Celine01

May 17, 2022
Anyone know how to finish all story' quest? Since I got stuck in the second story' quest where I should go to north in little plaza to meet 2 Heroes to ask for my memory

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone know how to finish all story' quest? Since I got stuck in the second story' quest where I should go to north in little plaza to meet 2 Heroes to ask for my memory
Game is incomplete. That's where the current demo ends. There are only 2 girls.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
When this is fully out, i'm hoping we can fight FOR THE ORDERRR!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knowing KC and his fans tho, I seriously doubt we'll be able to do anything but side with the monsters in the end. Shits always grimdark without meaning to be...
If you want to kill monsters find a different fandom dude.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes