4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
#killallmen like feminist dogma is prominent in most femdom games
I'm gonna need examples of prominent titles because I don't believe that.

I have always been super into MGE, and the lore has always been more femdom then maledom.
It kind of started out that way, but it's not like that anymore tho...
Old monsters like slime and hornet were unilaterally femdom I agree, but every single monster with like... 3 exceptions I think? Have hard reversal conditions. Some girls are full subs.

I've also been following it for a while. It's a fact that the fanbase of MGE got super big, and with this larger fanbase came people asking to be appealed to. Maledom fans wanted stuff for them, futa fans wanted stuff for them and more. KC then expanded the appeal of his properties while making hard lines. No direct futa stuff but fans can do it. No direct yuri from him but he doesn't mind fans doing it. No NTR, no male on female rape etc.

All I'm saying is that I don't want random fans to avoid the game because they think the game won't appeal to them. It's better to claim works that specifically focus on that stuff. Like... a maledom guy wouldn't get sexual enjoyment out of MGQ, Lillith in Nightmare or SHRIFT. I think it makes sense to claim those.

But MGE? MGE is specifically trying to be for everyone's vanilla sexual predilections. No need to make the community smaller or make the game seem unappealing to people who'd otherwise like it.

DBAV is a perfect example.

And that's despite the setting for the SEQUEL games being rip for a "men are treated as lesser/livestock because they're incredibly rare and are only needed for their semen" setting.
Exactly. Yeah soft femdom is the natural state of femdom games in general.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I'm gonna need examples of prominent titles because I don't believe that.

It kind of started out that way, but it's not like that anymore tho...
Old monsters like slime and hornet were unilaterally femdom I agree, but every single monster with like... 3 exceptions I think? Have hard reversal conditions. Some girls are full subs.

I've also been following it for a while. It's a fact that the fanbase of MGE got super big, and with this larger fanbase came people asking to be appealed to. Maledom fans wanted stuff for them, futa fans wanted stuff for them and more. KC then expanded the appeal of his properties while making hard lines. No direct futa stuff but fans can do it. No direct yuri from him but he doesn't mind fans doing it. No NTR, no male on female rape etc.

All I'm saying is that I don't want random fans to avoid the game because they think the game won't appeal to them. It's better to claim works that specifically focus on that stuff. Like... a maledom guy wouldn't get sexual enjoyment out of MGQ, Lillith in Nightmare or SHRIFT. I think it makes sense to claim those.

But MGE? MGE is specifically trying to be for everyone's vanilla sexual predilections. No need to make the community smaller or make the game seem unappealing to people who'd otherwise like it.

DBAV is a perfect example.

Well, sorry but I disagree completely with you.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, sorry but I disagree completely with you.
That's fine.
I'm a part of a few discords, and I have maledom acquaintances that like MGE specifically for it's sexual content. If they can be drawn to the content for what it does like berserk shrooms or passive girls, I think claiming it as a femdom property doesn't make much sense. Better to just let the potential fans in.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
That's fine.
I'm a part of a few discords, and I have maledom acquaintances that like MGE specifically for it's sexual content. If they can be drawn to the content for what it does like berserk shrooms or passive girls, I think claiming it doesn't make much sense. Better to just let the potential fans in.
That's cool. I'm also big on Gate-keeping though honestly. Like if futa gets officially added to MGE, I'm out. I'll get rid of all my merch and stop buying it too. So will a lot of others. You literally can not be for and appeal to everyone for a fetish hentai world like this. And that is completely ok.

Reactions: starfire566

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'd say it's the exact opposite beliefs that are the basis for this stuff and that rather than femdom it's really more a humiliation kink to be honest, at least to me it tends to be the way some dudes who are anti-feminists who really just have a humiliation fetish view the way they think women view feminism. And this shapes the way they design said stories where the women don't view or treat the guys as human that much or at all because in their eyes that's the ultimate humiliation and the reason I feel this is the case is due to how often a lot of those types of stories will set in a sort of dystopian world where the MC is "put in their place" by a woman and the focus is on them being broken down. Compare this to something like the SEQUEL games where the female characters are incredibly dominant in the sex scenes, but outside of them aside from a few-off hand jokes about the MC being unable to fight they always treat them as an equal and just as valuable as any other member of their party. And that's despite the setting for the SEQUEL games being ripe for a "men are treated as lesser/livestock because they're incredibly rare and are only needed for their semen" setting.
Despite being me the first one to mention in let's avoid the feminism can of worms, though you are absolutely right about the Sequel games, most of the h-scenes are perfectly ok and outside of them the MC is treated as another party member.
I'd like to know what examples can you provide aside from Sequel and MGE of games with soft femdom, because the way I see it everytime someone creates a majorly femdom game (not 1/2 scenes in a harem game) the first thing they do is treat the MC as cattle.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I'd like to know what examples can you provide aside from Sequel and MGE of games with soft femdom, because the way I see it everytime someone creates a majorly femdom game (not 1/2 scenes in a harem game) the first thing they do is treat the MC as cattle.
Bro I asked you first XD
Succubus Affection is just the girls losing to their lust. No direct malice towards MC and no hardcore shit like pegging, emotional abuse, or ball busting.
Same with Shota Fight, every Circle Teckua Game, Monster Fighter Boy Ashita. Zell's SnY and Kredyn's Drain Mansion are horror games so those go hard on purpose, but for the most part it's not hard femdom.

I'm also big on Gate-keeping though honestly. Like if futa gets officially added to MGE, I'm out.
I'm right there with you on futa.
Maledom stuff is kind of hardcoded in the world tho already... Most girls have a subswitch, and even the fully dominant girls can be turned into your submissive cumdumb with that rageshroom thing. This includes physically powerful girls like minotaurs. It also includes hellhound and manticore.
1652059866570.png

Now am I saying MGE is maledom? No. I just think it's a switch series. Which KC seems to be fine with himself.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Bro I asked you first XD
Succubus Affection is just the girls losing to their lust. No direct malice towards MC and no hardcore shit like pegging, emotional abuse, or ball busting.
Same with Shota Fight, every Circle Teckua Game, Monster Fighter Boy Ashita. Zell's SnY and Kredyn's Drain Mansion are horror games so those go hard on purpose, but for the most part it's not hard femdom.

I'm right there with you on futa.
Maledom stuff is kind of hardcoded in the world tho already... Most girls have a subswitch, and even the fully dominant girls can be turned into your submissive cumdumb with that rageshroom thing. This includes physically powerful girls like minotaurs. It also includes hellhound and manticore.
View attachment 1800759

Now am I saying MGE is maledom? No. I just think it's a switch series. Which KC seems to be fine with himself.
Ok, I can agree to that.

Reactions: TheUnsaid

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Bro I asked you first XD
I only know about half of these so I can't really talk about them, but it's enough to search the femdom tag here to get a clear picture of how many people understand this tag, at least to me both Kuroinu (despite their gorgeous heroines) and Bo wei's game are equally out of my interest zone.

Regarding MGE I understand the Author is trying to create a mostly vanilla world without outrageous fetishes to attract as most fans as possible and it works.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I've noticed that most japanese femdom games tend to be on the softer side, but the western ones here on F95 tend to be the harder variant.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I only know about half of these so I can't really talk about them, but it's enough to search the femdom tag here
Miscommunication then. I'm not an F95ite. I only visited for specific games to get some discussion. I know very little about the western part of adult games.

Reactions: BKvartS and DBAV

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I agree with TheUnsaid, MGE is a switch series.
and ironically despite the rape motif, the series heavily relies on consent and approval.
in one of the world guides, it states: Even those that give their man obscene training every day as a “slave” and repeatedly rape them would hate it if their “slave” died or suffered.
knowing this, one can rule out most "hard" femdom as nothing is done with the intent of making the other person suffer.

While I would argue that MGE leans more into femdom there are only a couple monsters that have rigid femdom personalities, for example:
Dark elfs are dominant by nature and the closest thing you have to a dominatrix.
Arachnes are sadistic and demand submission
Amazoness are strictly role reversal (and exhibitionist)
Manticores are sadistic and love to tease.

Also, another common misconception in MGE is taking the encyclopedia pages as unquestionable truth. Sure they paint a decent picture of the personalities, but it's supposed to be the accounts of one traveler so they should be taken with a grain of salt.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I agree with TheUnsaid, MGE is a switch series.
and ironically despite the rape motif, the series heavily relies on consent and approval.
in one of the world guides, it states: Even those that give their man obscene training every day as a “slave” and repeatedly rape them would hate it if their “slave” died or suffered.
knowing this, one can rule out most "hard" femdom as nothing is done with the intent of making the other person suffer.

While I would argue that MGE leans more into femdom there are only a couple monsters that have rigid femdom personalities, for example:
Dark elfs are dominant by nature and the closest thing you have to a dominatrix.
Arachnes are sadistic and demand submission
Amazoness are strictly role reversal (and exhibitionist)
Manticores are sadistic and love to tease.

Also, another common misconception in MGE is taking the encyclopedia pages as unquestionable truth. Sure they paint a decent picture of the personalities, but it's supposed to be the accounts of one traveler so they should be taken with a grain of salt.
I don't even know why it's in question considering how the protagonist and other males can lead in the game itself.

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
View attachment 1806815
So, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling RPGVXAce multiple times. I downloaded the game again...
I am at a loss. Help?
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

That tutorial helped get it to work. I noted that under windows 10 there was a beta unicode option, don't select it. Just change your region to japanese and restart. Check the archive under audio/bgm to see if the files are proper japanese. If they are, unpack it to a directory and try playing then. Should work. I noted if I didn't do this the japanese symbols were gibberish. That's probably why it was saying ??? all over the place in your error above.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah dude XD
It's called Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

I wouldn't say MGE is outright hostile to LGBT people, but it doesn't try to appeal to LGBT people either. There's no official futa works even.
Yeah, that's why I asked xD
It's extremely common for some reason for both games, and artist that promote having "monster girls".
To either be 1: All the "monster girls" are just lolis with different animal ears. With identical, copy pasted pussy between them.
2: Same as the above, but there's a TON of male animals or monster dudes that can interact with the lolis.
... or 3: The lolis can genderbend INTO monster dudes and thus: Gain unique penises that has no relation with their pussies xP

Not sure what LGBT has to do with anything... I'm just asking if they got pussies to match whatever they are.
Like, I'm not expecting a ex: Werewolf girl to look identical downstairs to a flower girl.
I could insert that "orc girl, troll girl, demon girl" here xD

But yeah, that aside. This site doesn't have the best tags either. (No site does.)
I regularly have to ask if lesbian games contain any lesbians. Or if femdom games contain any femdom. As, many people apparently don't know what either of those are.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
All the "monster girls" are just lolis with different animal ears.
You keep using that word loli. I don't think you know what it means.

Loli means small cute anime girl in an eroge context. Like... lolies are small girls. Flat chest, small girls, larger heads.

If the girls are tall, mature and big buxomed they're not lolies.

Same as the above, but there's a TON of male animals or monster dudes that can interact with the lolis.
... or 3: The lolis can genderbend INTO monster dudes and thus: Gain unique penises that has no relation with their pussies xP

Not sure what LGBT has to do with anything... I'm just asking if they got pussies to match whatever they are.
Like, I'm not expecting a ex: Werewolf girl to look identical downstairs to a flower girl.
I could insert that "orc girl, troll girl, demon girl" here xD
He's not drawing sexualized dudes.
That's what the LGBT part has to do with it.

If you want sexy guy designs, from a male creator... well you get where I'm coming from?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You keep using that word loli. I don't think you know what it means.

Loli means small cute anime girl in an eroge context. Like... lolies are small girls. Flat chest, small girls, larger heads.

If the girls are tall, mature and big buxomed they're not lolies.
Though to be fair MGE has. Both. Big Buxums and Lolis. Damn the is even a religious group that want the whole world to be full of Lolis.
Anyone know if there are any updates from Kenko-sensei?
The last month whas a month before saying it is soon to be done and writing about the Matango.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Though to be fair MGE has. Both. Big Buxums and Lolis. Damn the is even a religious group that want the whole world to be full of Lolis.
Bro you don't have to flex your MGE knowledge at me XD
He wrote, and I quote,
Kattlarv said:
All the "monster girls" are just lolis with different animal ears.
That's what I responded to.

Reactions: DemonLord98

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018

The last month whas a month before saying it is soon to be done and writing about the Matango.
so there might be a release within the year? Considering if memory serves me right, he plans to release it in chapters

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes