4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
any help would be appreciated with this
try this:
do you have the rpg maker stuff installed?

i also have an old rpg maker folder with 3 more jap rpg packs and no idea where i got them from:unsure:

just instal these i guess;)
and this:
you've already set your system location to japanese right?
open: system/region and language/ then set the unicode and location also format to japanese

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I'm curious as to how he'll portray monsters with special characteristics in battle-fuck, like the harpy, mermaid, arachne and the like. And very curious when it comes to monsters that have... very noticable effects on the Husband's body.
Like the Atlach-Nacha mind-flayer, and wendingo.
(Can't say the same for Centuars tho. It's fuching horse pussy.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
So, what is Monster Girl Encyclopedia? Is it just a book?
I can't believe I have never heard of it. Always took myself as an avid enjoyer of monster girls.

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
I can't believe I have never heard of it. Always took myself as an avid enjoyer of monster girls.
Monster Girl Encyclopedia is a series I guess I'd call it. There's a bunch of books in the series. The Wiki has all the books listed, you can read them for free.

May 30, 2019
It's a fantasy setting where a succubus has become the queen of all monsters and transformed them into monster girls. The MGE is an in-universe encyclopedia that registers each species with their behaviour and an image attached of that race.

Every few months the author (Kenkou Cross) updates a new profile with a new species. The author has published books that details the setting with info about countries, types of magic used and named characters.

As joeking14 said, it has a wiki where you can find everything in detail, along with translations of the books made by some of the fans.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm curious as to how he'll portray monsters with special characteristics in battle-fuck, like the harpy, mermaid, arachne and the like. And very curious when it comes to monsters that have... very noticable effects on the Husband's body.
Like the Atlach-Nacha mind-flayer, and wendingo.
(Can't say the same for Centuars tho. It's fuching horse pussy.)
I am curious about this as well. I am hoping there will be some scenes where you have to punch and brace for punches from some of the more musclebound monster girls such as ogres, orcs, minotaurs, and amazons.

Oh you are in for a treat. I suggest giving the link above a read and if you like what you see, adding the hard copies to your collection. Word to the wise, they make great reading material for Netflix and Chill nights.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Huh, I'm quite sure there was a way to get the ass weakness for our character in the tutorial, think I even did it last time I played?
Think she asked us about it.
Or is my brain conjuring some bizzare, twisted memories?
Well, if it ain't a thing, it should be a thing.
Hope Kenko's doing fine, haven't seen much going on for quite a while.

Sugar Walls

Jun 30, 2019
If anyone is having an erro like this, you need to press "Ctrl +E" and change "name code"(?) from defalt to "932 japanese", this serves to extracting any game that has file names in japanese as far as i know of, i hope it helps
this actually helped alot. system locale stuff didnt help anything tbh

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Huh, I'm quite sure there was a way to get the ass weakness for our character in the tutorial, think I even did it last time I played?
Think she asked us about it.
Or is my brain conjuring some bizzare, twisted memories?
Well, if it ain't a thing, it should be a thing.
Hope Kenko's doing fine, haven't seen much going on for quite a while.
The monster girls don't use their ass to attack though? I'm pretty sure it's always been, kissing, paizuri and hand weaknesses.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The monster girls don't use their ass to attack though? I'm pretty sure it's always been, kissing, paizuri and hand weaknesses.
Darn. I am amazed how many great games include little to no ass content. This reminds me of how Lust Grimm only had one face sitting scene and that was from the Hard Succubus <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Darn. I am amazed how many great games include little to no ass content. This reminds me of how Lust Grimm only had one face sitting scene and that was from the Hard Succubus <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LustGrimm has two scenes per girl.
One is always paizuri.
The other can be anything.

Sometimes it's two types of paizuri.

Personally I quite dislike this. I much prefer intercourse to foreplay so when they make a slot for a character paizuri only, it lowers the total amount of eroticism for the girls.
It seems for you, you dislike this, because you want more ass content.

Combat's super boring and straightforward with all the emphasis being on player stats over player strategy.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This reminds me of how Lust Grimm only had one face sitting scene and that was from the Hard Succubus <3
One is always paizuri.

well 62studio obviously likes big oppai:sneaky:
all their games are about sex fight and paizuri:love::D:love:

they know: oppai is truth! paizuri is love!
spread the word:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
One is always paizuri.

Personally I quite dislike this. I much prefer intercourse to foreplay so when they make a slot for a character paizuri only, it lowers the total amount of eroticism for the girls.
It seems for you, you dislike this, because you want more ass content.

Combat's super boring and straightforward with all the emphasis being on player stats over player strategy.
I am probably one of the odd ones out but I never cared for paizuri. I mean, I don't hate it it just seems like the foreplay equivilant of vanilla sex. I am in the same boat in that I would like to see more intercourse, even if only with the boss characters. I think a certain scene in Lust Grimm pulled it off pretty well (Even making vanilla sex appealing) and then again later on. I wouldn't want to spoil anything but it's the best missionary sex I have seen in an h game.

And yes, my biggest issue is the lack of ass content. For a game like Lust Grimm more facesitting would be ideal. Since it's a GOR game it makes since that the ass content should be with the MC submitting to her butt. She would also be the the position for some forced kitty licking as well as milking MC like a cow. For MGE on the otherhand, I could see that, as well as MC on monster girl anal tracking with the theme.

well 62studio are obviously into big oppai:sneaky:
all their games are about sex fight and paizuri:love::D:love:

they know: opai is truth! and paizuri love!
spread the word
They certainly do love their oppai. So far I've completed Lust Grimm and played some of Lust Grimm Again, Lust Friend, and Cow Girl Ending and they are all amazing. I hope we will see some cameos or even crossovers in MGE when it gets released. :love:

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes