4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yes
to be honest i've downloaded it for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... but she's nowhere to be found ingame... :(
... but a preschool-succubus... :mad:

any news when the full version drops?
Demon hunh.
People really just come for the designs which I guess is completely fair.
No news on full version... No news on even an update.

I messaged him on Patreon, and he responded saying they're working and that's about it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
to be honest i've downloaded it for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... but she's nowhere to be found ingame... :(
... but a preschool-succubus... :mad:

any news when the full version drops?
I take it the pic you shared was of the classic succubus? She's a beauty <3

Yes

Demon hunh.
People really just come for the designs which I guess is completely fair.
No news on full version... No news on even an update.

I messaged him on Patreon, and he responded saying they're working and that's about it.
Darn, I was hoping the game would be out sometime before this summer.

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
I take it the pic you shared was of the classic succubus? She's a beauty <3

Darn, I was hoping the game would be out sometime before this summer.
I i rather think it may be release as full version maybe next year or 2024, cuz there are alot of characters and story / side quests and stuff they are adding before the full release, so we may get another demo or 2 before full release until they managed a good and healthy amount of girls to make it fair. i mean they managed abouth 5 or 6 since the first demo / over a year? He sayd he is gonna implement as many as possible and if he could even all of the Monster Girls of MGE. So my Monster Girl God probably won´t release it so fast...

Evuu22

Jan 23, 2021
So... JoiPlay gets an almost instant ctd error when attempting to run this game... Any suggestions?
Have you gotten a fix? I found a way i believe, change you language and keyboard settings to japanese and extract it again, worked like a charm. Just wanted to let you know if you needed it still or others need it.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
"Monster Girl Quest 2" Torotoro announce that, that was the next project after Paradox
oooh boy... i like MGQ thought Kami-sama Kenko won´t have that much time for MGE RPG if so... he must be so busy D: I don´t mind if his Patreon doesnt update every month but i wish he will be able to at least focus on his own Project .... but i also want MGQ Paradox Part 3 and MGQ2 if it is true <3 haaa... where is the skip button for time exelration in real-life >_>

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am still playing through MGQ chapter 1 and this is already one of the best games I have ever picked up. I am looking forward to playing MGQ Paradox and can only imagine how an MGQ2 could improve upon the first. :unsure:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I am still playing through MGQ chapter 1 and this is already one of the best games I have ever picked up. I am looking forward to playing MGQ Paradox and can only imagine how an MGQ2 could improve upon the first. :unsure:
first of all this isn't the place to talking about this:p,having said that,I really like both games so I recommend you to go forth:).

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes