4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
Are we creeping up to 11 months with no updates? Damn, must be abandoned
The latest dev update was the 3rd of January. Kenko says they intended to release an update last year but couldn't get it done and that "[w]e're working hard to make it available as soon as possible. We are working hard on it, so we would appreciate it if you could wait a little longer." Hopefully we'll get something of substance by the end of the first quarter this year.

Honestly, I'm just glad that the "we" seems to imply there's a team working on this and it's not just Kenko himself (and a translator for the English).

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
Are we creeping up to 11 months with no updates? Damn, must be abandoned
Yeah, I'm sorry to inform you that the game got cancelled, I know this because my friend's uncle's niece's husband's father's daughter's best friend is Kenko Cross himself and he told me specifically that it's cancelled. Though I can change that, [insert credit card scam here], once you do that I'll uncancel the game and make it made for you specifically!

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Hope this gets more updates,want more of them quests,this is a really interesting game,glad it's not some other corruption bs.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, I'm sorry to inform you that the game got cancelled, I know this because my friend's uncle's niece's husband's father's daughter's best friend is Kenko Cross himself and he told me specifically that it's cancelled. Though I can change that, [insert credit card scam here], once you do that I'll uncancel the game and make it made for you specifically!
*Chuckles* Idk, I last night a succubus visited my dreams and told me this game will be released and we will all love it. She was such a sweet succubus, in exchange for this information all she asked me for my Nat King Coal. I never knew succubi liked music but I would happily give her my old CD. Never have I seen someone glare so intently and giggle so menacingly over being promised a CD lol.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Bullshit, dude we have heard from Kenko this month on patreon. He said nothing about canceling the game. Please stop spreading misinformation and lies about the game and Kenko.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Bullshit, dude we have heard from Kenko this month on patreon. He said nothing about canceling the game. Please stop spreading misinformation and lies about the game and Kenko.
Dude's being sarcastic. It's especially evident from the "word of mouth" of the nonsensical chain of connections and [ ] part.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Dude's being sarcastic. It's especially evident from the "word of mouth" of the nonsensical chain of connections and [ ] part.
Ah, I see. I'm just tired of seeing everyone talk about how this game is going to be abandoned. This just kinda triggered me.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
...So I finally found the time to read through Cross' Magnum Opus, both Vol. 1 and 2.
Masterful pieces of art indeed. I regret not finding them earlier.

...I also tend to get really into the lore of the things I read, (if there is any) and thus search for every little bit of information I can find.
The wiki?
But guess what else I found;
Choose a girl and read for yourself.

The numbers can't possibly be right? ...Right?!
What do you guys think about this?

Seeing as you had quite the conversation about lore/morality a few pages back... yeah, this should be right up your alley.
I am confused, what makes the new wiki an abomination?

Also, what is the comparison and morality conversation you are referring to?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I am confused, what makes the new wiki an abomination?

Also, what is the comparison and morality conversation you are referring to?
I think it's more about the second one, it's just an arena wiki pretty much of character vs character, and rated by tiers. Which let's be honest, that tier garbage winds up being too much of personal opinion in the long run in alot of cases.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think it's more about the second one, it's just an arena wiki pretty much of character vs character, and rated by tiers. Which let's be honest, that tier garbage winds up being too much of personal opinion in the long run in alot of cases.
I probably could have been a bit more clear, I admit.
As Sarojin already said, it's not about the new wiki, - but instead.
It's about how strong/dangerous the various monster girls would be if they were still going to war instead of searching for husbands. - Meaning it's pretty much about the "power levels" of the MGE universe.

...Needless to say, all it takes is but a single look to realise that the sheer magnitudes of power described there are... above and beyond most things... - And I can't help but think that this isn't quite what Cross had in mind when writing his books.

So, I guess my question would be: Is there a more "realistic" way to gauge their "power levels" besides resorting to the scarce mentions of low-, middle-, high- and supreme-order entries? In which tier would you put the hellhound for example? And why?
Did I miss something in the books? Should i dive into mythology? I don't need sleep, I need answers. Now!

...Excuse me.

Anyway, as for the conversation; it begins here at page 28 and ends with page 29 if memory serves right.
Thank you for your responces. The old MGE Wiki was awesome since it focused on the lore and the interactions between the monster girls and their mates. Unlike DBZ/ SCP and other fandoms, this is not one that should be focused around power levels and. I am sure many girls could do a lot of damage when scaled to a human but that is not what MGE is all about.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you for your responces. The old MGE Wiki was awesome since it focused on the lore and the interactions between the monster girls and their mates. Unlike DBZ/ SCP and other fandoms, this is not one that should be focused around power levels and. I am sure many girls could do a lot of damage when scaled to a human but that is not what MGE is all about.
That one's just a completely different one, the miraheze one is the new one:

and while we're here, here's the 62 studio one:

here's the MGQ one:

and a bonus, Monstergirl Dreams:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That one's just a completely different one, the miraheze one is the new one:

and while we're here, here's the 62 studio one:

here's the MGQ one:

and a bonus, Monstergirl Dreams:
Thank you for sharing these links. I am going to bookmark these and give them a look.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes