4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
The game gives you a message near the bottom at the screen saying something along the lines of "wife wants to have sex right now" and you go to the hotel or your room to have sex, then after message telling you her lust hasnt been sated will show up.

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
The game gives you a message near the bottom at the screen saying something along the lines of "wife wants to have sex right now" and you go to the hotel or your room to have sex, then after message telling you her lust hasnt been sated will show up.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
No, this one actually is shaping up to be good.
King of bad takes.

The game that spawned the burgeoning Monster girl community.
The third highest selling games on Dlsite.
The adult game that even maledom rapefiends have played and like despite the adult content.

That's a bad game...

___

Btw, while I like MGERPG. The world of MGQ is more well realized.

MGE makes no sense.
The god side represents all negative traits and has no characterization.
The monsters are lustful as well as PURE, and FAITHFUL. Like wtf? Why even have two factions?
The monsters are so strong that the fact that they don't already control the world already is a fregin miracle.

In fact a lot of monsters got rewritten because they didn't make any sense. Succubus for instance was written to have gangbangs and they'd pick their favorite and keep that one after a while. That got completely removed because the monsters aren't allowed to have "bad" traits.

Think about the succubus gangraping the one customer in MGERPG's bar. Are they together now? Is she gonna move on and do it to another guy the next day? So do slutty impure girls exist or not?

MGQ has villainous monster girls and good ones. Villainous humans and good ones.

Edit: Also, the way the world in MGE works the girls can't hurt the guys but they'll marry whoever they have sex with. The world's logic breaks down just by putting one rapist asshole in that world.

___

Also, and this is just a personal preference, but 99% of the girls in MGE have a masochist switch. In fact a good amount of them are complete masochists and are generally passive. Like creeping coin and that turtle monster off the top of my head.

MGQ girls are way lewder and much more aggressive.

Last edited:

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
Edit: Also, the way the world in MGE works the girls can't hurt the guys but they'll marry whoever they have sex with. The world's logic breaks down just by putting one rapist asshole in that world.
You don't seem to understand the MGE setting very well.
Monster girls are much stronger than humans, so if you don't like rapists, then rapists can't even have sex and won't marry.
And the demo version does a good job of explaining what happened to the rapist who tried to attack the werecat.

Reactions: Spetzghast

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You don't seem to understand the MGE setting very well.
Monster girls are much stronger than humans, so if you don't like rapists, then rapists can't even have sex and won't marry.
And the demo version does a good job of explaining what happened to the rapist who tried to attack the werecat.
The humans in MGE aren't the same humans that we know.
Dragon's love condition is to be defeated by a strong human. This means humans strong enough to defeat dragon's exist.

The monster lord's mandate makes it so monsters can't kill humans so even if the asshole loses he has infinite tries and can resort to trickery.

Regarding the rapist who went after the werecat. Turns out he wasn't an asshole, but depressed about his life circumstances and lashing out. You think it's possible to convince an actual asshole like a Rance type character? You see how the world just expects the men to be good?

Last edited:

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
King of bad takes.

The game that spawned the burgeoning Monster girl community.
The third highest selling games on Dlsite.
The adult game that even maledom rapefiends have played and like despite the adult content.

That's a bad game...

___

Btw, while I like MGERPG. The world of MGQ is more well realized.

MGE makes no sense.
The god side represents all negative traits and has no characterization.
The monsters are lustful as well as PURE, and FAITHFUL. Like wtf? Why even have two factions?
The monsters are so strong that the fact that they don't already control the world already is a fregin miracle.

In fact a lot of monsters got rewritten because they didn't make any sense. Succubus for instance was written to have gangbangs and they'd pick their favorite and keep that one after a while. That got completely removed because the monsters aren't allowed to have "bad" traits.

Think about the succubus gangraping the one customer in MGERPG's bar. Are they together now? Is she gonna move on and do it to another guy the next day? So do slutty impure girls exist or not?

MGQ has villainous monster girls and good ones. Villainous humans and good ones.

___

Also, and this is just a personal preference, but 99% of the girls in MGE have a masochist switch. In fact a good amount of them are complete masochists and are generally passive. Like creeping coin and that turtle monster off the top of my head.

MGQ girls are way lewder and much more aggressive.
You make a lot of good points however, a lot of the time MGQ Monsters usually turn you into their sex slave (toy) or food. There are some people that don't like that and some that do. MGE is the lighter version of MGQ.

Reactions: Spetzghast

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You make a lot of good points however, a lot of the time MGQ Monsters usually turn you into their sex slave (toy) or food. There are some people that don't like that and some that do. MGE is the lighter version of MGQ.
The world of MGQ after Luca's done adventuring isn't like that. The monsters are then fully integrated in society. Evil monsters and people still exist but the proper authorities will handle them. After the quest is complete it's more like MGE's world except it makes sense.

The one thing everyone else is right on is the quality of girls not being consistent and non-standardized art. Which I mean... I get. Non-standardized art came from the game only having guest artists. The only way to get the enemy number as high as it was.

I wouldn't call it a bad game because of that though.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
The world of MGQ after Luca's done adventuring isn't like that. The monsters are then fully integrated in society. Evil monsters and people still exist but the proper authorities will handle them. After the quest is complete it's more like MGE's world except it makes sense.

The one thing everyone else is right on is the quality of girls not being consistent and non-standardized art. Which I mean... I get. Non-standardized art came from the game only having guest artists. The only way to get the enemy number as high as it was.

I wouldn't call it a bad game because of that though.
I am talking about the various loss scenes not after the monsters are integrated into society. You know, when you loose to a monster girl. Also ever heard of alternate universes? Every time you lose to a monster girl you created a timeline where monsters continued to rape and kill men or where Illias won. Anyways I enjoy MGE cause I don't have to worry about seeing a vore or futanari scene. There are 2 futa scenes in MGQ Paradox and one doesn't even give you a heads up. I also enjoy MGE cause you get to know the monster girls on a personal level. MGQ doesn't give you that it's just a quick fight (battle fuck kinda?) and then onto the next monster.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I am talking about the various loss scenes not after the monsters are integrated into society. You know, when you loose to a monster girl. Also ever heard of alternate universes? Every time you lose to a monster girl you created a timeline where monsters continued to rape and kill men or where Illias won. Anyways I enjoy MGE cause I don't have to worry about seeing a vore or futanari scene. There are 2 futa scenes in MGQ Paradox and one doesn't even give you a heads up. I also enjoy MGE cause you get to know the monster girls on a personal level. MGQ doesn't give you that it's just a quick fight (battle fuck kinda?) and then onto the next monster.
Obviously everyone has preferences. I like both. I don't think either is bad.
Futa girls :( no memory of that. I haven't played Paradox in years. Waiting on part 3.

Knowing the girls on a personal level is great. I feel like the number of girls will be much smaller as a result though and that's something the dev has to balance.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Obviously everyone has preferences. I like both. I don't think either is bad.
Futa girls :( no memory of that. I haven't played Paradox in years. Waiting on part 3.

Knowing the girls on a personal level is great. I feel like the number of girls will be much smaller as a result though and that's something the dev has to balance.
I like both games as well but I would prefer less death and vore scenes as for the futa monster girls They are Twinkell and the High Slug. here are their wiki descriptions.

Twinkell

High Slug

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
but I would prefer less death and vore scenes
Amen.
A good amount of the monster designs are just plain unsexy in MGQ too.

Well the worst that can happen to you in MGE's world is that you're turned into a monster when fusing with an eldritch monster or become stone due to gargoyle's eternal cowgirl.

That's the big benefit of having an artist that isn't really that into femdom, but is half and half leaning slightly towards femdom. You don't get the worst parts of femdom like any sodomy or brutal play.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
read Mgewiki bogey that monster girl is fucking adorable that one should answer your questions Mge give monster girl abit more structed then oh look a man feeding time there ones who are bandits just human bandits lol each one has its own individuality

Reactions: NSman

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
read Mgewiki bogey that monster girl is fucking adorable that one should answer your questions Mge give monster girl abit more structed then oh look a man feeding time there ones who are bandits just human bandits lol each one has its own individuality
Just wanted to add huge fan of certain wind elemental

Reactions: NSman

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Amen.
A good amount of the monster designs are just plain unsexy in MGQ too.

Well the worst that can happen to you in MGE's world is that you're turned into a monster when fusing with an eldritch monster or become stone due to gargoyle's eternal cowgirl.

That's the big benefit of having an artist that isn't really that into femdom, but is half and half leaning slightly towards femdom. You don't get the worst parts of femdom like any sodomy or brutal play.
I have to agree with you on some of the designs but MGQ part 2 was mainly vore and death especially the "Lady's Village" aka Vore Village uuuggghhhh *shudders*. The only exception to the vore rule is the spider girl since she has a non vore scene but she is still kinda creepy. Dang it this talk of MGQ is making me want to play MGQ Hard mode.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah I can see her appeal. Her design is nice and she is protective. Say some random dude gets dumped by his human girlfriend and is depressed and emotional. She would be a good comforter and hugger for him to be with. She would also prevent a suicide if the man was thinking about it. All in all a great monster girl 10 out of 10.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I can see her appeal. Her design is nice and she is protective. Say some random dude gets dumped by his human girlfriend and is depressed and emotional. She would be a good comforter and hugger for him to be with. She would also prevent a suicide if the man was thinking about it. All in all a great monster girl 10 out of 10.
my apologises caffeine high when typing that what i meant say was they more unlike mgq .mge give off abit more world building then then mgq but i still love to play original mgq games

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes