• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
sadly there is none...
but the first sqdt game was one of the first battle fuck game i played back in 2006
and this game has a very similar battle fuck system
they also got a fan game
which has a fan mode

he also was the led artist and a writer behind the original monster girl quest trilogy
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/
that trilogy wouldn't have been such a success without him that's for sure;)
which was the inspiration for monster girl dreams which lead to the creation of vili my waifu:love:

but im not sure if kenko took inspiration for his game from succubus quest
the battle fuck system is at least very similar:unsure:

also

me to brother:cool:
KC wasn't THE lead artist for MGQ much less a writer for it, comments like these undermine all work of Torotoro resistence og story, TrTr did in fact employ KC to draw Alice which is the main heroine of that story, but he's just one of various artists who did girls for that game, MGQ started based on the encyclopedia with the blessing of KC yes, but everything after that was it's own story with it's own mythos which should be praised as one of the best nukige stories ever made, and not just a bandaid for the lack of a MGE game until now.

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
Anyone who has figured out how to launch the game?
The WWW folder is not present after extraction and the extract.bat file does not extract any files out of the application.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The error that I get when launching the game is

I have tried unpacking the game with VBUUnpacker without any success.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
I know Kenkou Cross is an artist for MGQ, but I've never heard of him being a writer.
Dont believe that dude, KC was an artist comissioned for MGQ by Torotoro, not the creator and much less lead writer of the trilogy, misinformation like that undermines all of Torotoro efforts into bringing the best monster girl story ever as just a bandaid for the lack of a MGE game until now

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
The WWW folder is not present after extraction and the extract.bat file does not extract any files out of the application.

There's no WWW in my unpacked game as well so i think that's normal, i'd guess your problem is that you lack the right rpg maker version, in my experience downloading the 3 from the left on this site "rpgmakerweb(dot)com/run-time-package" fixes most start-up errors

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020

The same error.

Firehawk

Sep 16, 2017
There's no WWW in my unpacked game as well so i think that's normal, i'd guess your problem is that you lack the right rpg maker version, in my experience downloading the 3 from the left on this site "rpgmakerweb(dot)com/run-time-package" fixes most start-up errors
I don't know about other but this one solved the problem for me so, many thanks! Get the RPG Maker XP runtime package lads.

hunczumunczu

Jul 25, 2017
No idea what people mean by "self-extracting archive". Download links point to a .zip file and the game doesn't work after extracting. Someone changed the links and it's no longer what it was before? Anyone with an original link/file?

Reactions: BloodRevan

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Requested by, purplepower

Tags please

:KEK:
Author's website, twitter and enty

This guy is like guy who made touhou, but for monster girls. There are groups of people who buy his monster girl encyclopedia during comiket. I think the problem is anyone associated with the monster girl encyclopedia is usually associated with being a furry too. A lot of the MGQ lore was borrowed from this guy.

Reactions: GSGHS and NODOGAN

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
alright everyone getting errors get: RPG Maker XP runtime package

It's not about the runtime package, it's about the filenames not being recognized because they're in japanese.
have you turned your system to japanese, unicode and location?

Last edited:

genilgames

Nov 17, 2020
out of respect for KC, I'll wait for the game to be released officially, and have a full version to download (I don't like too much betas, because they always leave that "I want more" taste)

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
Has anyone contacted KC about not being able to launch the game?
You need to contact the author to fix the bug.
No errors reported in his Patreon comments.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Oh shit, its KC. Sign me up for that sweet sweet monster girl art, but hows the writing? I haven't read the Monster Girl Encyclopedia stuff in a long time and from what I remember KC's writing style was full-on rape fetish.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes