4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
So you're telling me this guy is the PIONEER of a GENRE?!
No, he's not. Monster girls have existed long before Kenkou Cross ever took to the field. Rather, Cross is simply a well-respected creator who has helped popularize many designs; you might recognize his Hellhound, and if you're familiar with Monster Girl Quest, Alice is a pretty iconic lamia once you get past the surface level materials like MonMusu.

Cross is still pretty kickass though.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Did anyone ever "won" against the white succubus?
The highest i reached was 85% ecstasy before the tutorial lol noped me and forced me to lose
This is pure sadism, i wan't to make her cum dammit

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Did anyone ever "won" against the white succubus?
The highest i reached was 85% ecstasy before the tutorial lol noped me and forced me to lose
This is pure sadism, i wan't to make her cum dammit
well it's a tutorial...
but don't worry we will fuck her again:p

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Redamz wants to force you to fuck (or getting fucked?) by that trap Typhoon to progress the future story.
Kinda takes away the "Girl" part in MGI.
Your character in the game is pathetic af, I hope you enjoy being treated like literal garbage and can't do anything about it.
The girls merely tolerating your presence, even though they feel like puking. I don't know if Redamz wants to insult his patreons or if this is his self-insert. The self-insert would explain the part with the trap tho.
Also, Redamz is toxic af. I don't know if it was in this forum or on 8ch, but he insulted several people who criticized parts of his game and it's future plans (like with the trap).
And each update takes like 5 years or so. So it's never going to be finished, like ever.

Please, for the love of all existing and non-existing gods, NEVER become that little shits patreon!
Heck, I don't know why there are still over 10k retards idiots supporting him. :rolleyes:

Wow, so it's a shitshow beyond just being a scam! Glad I asked around first. Dodged a bullet there

Sep 1, 2018

Komodo6969

Mar 30, 2019
Anyone else think the whole sex battle system is really slow, like i love everything else about this so far, but the battles seem to go on for way too long in my opinion

May 30, 2019
Nice to see finally having the english demo released. For now it seems you only can battle a werecat and an imp but at least is better than nothing. Let's see which ones he releases next

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes