4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Excuse me for being a non-cultured degenerate but why is everyone so excited about this Kenko_Cross fellow?!

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Well would you look at that
I only hope KC can make a story as compeling as MGQ, he literally has a mountain to climb now and MGE world rules are too stiff so i can't imagine anything but a bad ending disguised as a good one, like basically 90% of the hentai games out there

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Excuse me for being a non-cultured degenerate but why is everyone so excited about this Kenko_Cross fellow?!
He is the creator behind "monster girl encyclopedia", with illustrations and descriptions of tons of monster girls. You should look it up if cute monsters is your thing.
People are getting crazy because that work (MGE) pretty much founded the monster girl genre, and now he is making a H-game of it.

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone have any tips for getting the girls to 100 before you do, I mean I loved getting screwed senseless as much as the next guy but...

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Because of his incredible dedication and love for what he's building. He's been passionately building his MG world for like 14 years now, and has a rather big following. And you can't deny the quality of it at this point, if you just try looking up the monster girl encyclopedia - the amount of detail involved is way above the average.

------------

Also, from dev notes: "You can make your monster girl stronger by having sex with her" .....like holy hell. Actually making it a MGE waifu rpg? Hell, here goes my watch virginity. First watch given ever.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Does anyone have any tips for getting the girls to 100 before you do, I mean I loved getting screwed senseless as much as the next guy but...
As far as I know you'll always end up at 100 in the fight, (which is a shame I'd love to screw them senseless). The whole point is to make sure the girl gets at 100 love first so you are able to recruit her.

Reactions: KingBagel

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
As far as I know you'll always end up at 100 in the fight, (which is a shame I'd love to screw them senseless). The whole point is to make sure the girl gets at 100 love first so you are able to recruit her.
Yeah that's what I struggle with I always get to 100 before they do. Probably should tell them about my lego harry potter set chicks dig it

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
He is the creator behind "monster girl encyclopedia", with illustrations and descriptions of tons of monster girls. You should look it up if cute monsters is your thing.
People are getting crazy because that work (MGE) pretty much founded the monster girl genre, and now he is making a H-game of it.
So you're telling me this guy is the PIONEER of a GENRE?! In that case, sign me up!
How long is the Demo btw?!

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Just tried the demo, IT IS THE REAL DEAL holly fuck this made my day!
Question guys what's a good way to raise Love when you "Battlefucking" a Monster Girl? any suggestions?

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah that's what I struggle with I always get to 100 before they do. Probably should I tell them about my lego harry potter set chicks dig it
:KEK:, battle fuck tips: say to her you love her (interaction is your friend) first thing in, thats about 10 love at once if you're lucky. Keep the other love whispers for when you ejaculate, thats 10 more love easy (but slower recovery), I've found snuggling to be pretty handy too.

-Be thrifty with the action gauge some of her actions may lower it, and don't forget to set the fight on slow to have time to do anything.

-Never take a deep breath with the cat girl, it will backfire badly. Be cheap to get her to fuck: max action gauge if you do it, but free if you beg; same for strip. You start taking heavy damage when you fuck but she does too, and they never stop fucking on their own. That allows you to avoid imp handjob and cat fellatio, and those are bad news.

Remember to eat a prisoner fruit for a slight attraction boost at the start, and to creampie her womb for some other buff I don't understand for replays there's also some kind of catnip you find during a quest.

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you brother I shall lay these girls in your name...not for some ulterior motive I assure you...probably

Reactions: ash

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hey I didn't know that "succubus quest" existed !! Thank you ! :D Where can I find an english version ? :)
sadly there is none...
but the first sqdt game was one of the first battle fuck game i played back in 2006
and this game has a very similar battle fuck system
they also got a fan game
which has a fan mode

he also was the led artist and a writer behind the original monster girl quest trilogy
edit:kenko was just one of the artist and not a writer but MGQ was based on MGE
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/
that trilogy wouldn't have been such a success without him that's for sure;)
which was the inspiration for monster girl dreams which lead to the creation of vili my waifu:love:

but im not sure if kenko took inspiration for his game from succubus quest
the battle fuck system is at least very similar:unsure:

also
I refuse to take part in any sort of game crowdfunding on principle, but a game by Kenkou Cross is a game I'm willing to buy at full price on release.
me to brother:cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Never thought an rpg maker game can be this good. And on top of that it's a "BF " game which nails my taste. Still its laughable that this gets less support than equivalents like SC where the only good thing is the art.

Last edited:

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
damn, never thought that the legend himself would do an H game, my mind is telling me no, but my body is already throwing money to the screen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Great Satan i must be dreaming, as a fan of monster girls i have to say i haven't been this happy since the day MGQ did well enough that it's sequels were guaranteed.

smsldoo

Jun 21, 2018
Can someone upload a .zip file? the extractor doesn't work for me for some odd reason
It is a self extracting zip file. If you have 7zip installed, right click on the exe file and go to 7-Zip -> Open Archive. It should open normally, if not try downloading it again.

Reactions: oofwagon
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes