4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
Very nice monster girl art. I really like the way the mushroom girl was designed as she actually looks like what I would think a real one would look like. The artist clearly takes time with their work and has a great vision for these kinds of characters.
Dude this man Kenko_Cross He is a Legend Not sure he is the first guy that create Monster girls but most passionate and every detail damn he even create a World of Monster girls himself (in the form of Encyclopedia and other books that contain lore nature of monster every detail)

Reactions: decker2

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
As an scholar myself, what kind of guy would I be without paying attention to this wonderful encyclopedia? this needs a whole research and following doesn't it?.

Reactions: godeyeice

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Don't think I have ever clicked the watch button so fast or so hard. I believe those are two adjectives I'm going to use again once it's finished in an entirely different context

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Excuse me but how did you find a way to make one of my dreams a reality?¡ please tell me this is an official thing, is so good i'm abit fearfull of having hope.

Salujan

Aug 21, 2018
Nice i love the game so far. I have both encyclopedia books and i can't wait to see what other great monster girls will be there in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
also i can't praise the game enough
it's more real time then turn based
its battle fuck system is most detailed:love:
there cgs for the stances to:p
also nude and cum cgs
it's like if mgq and succubus quest had a baby:)
and the english is also not to bad

also talking about sqdt, is about to release their new game after years of absence to:love:

2021 is starting of good
Hey I didn't know that "succubus quest" existed !! Thank you ! :D Where can I find an english version ? :)

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
How much content in the demo?
3 sex "battles" and 5 quests if I recall correctly. The sex "battles" are able to be repeated to increase your relationship with your party members. The first sex battle, however, I don't think can be repeated.

TheYellowHorse

Aug 13, 2018
Just finished the 1st battle and can confirm that you have to wait for your gauge to reach 100%
Got Epelyn to 100% Love before mine got to 100% but the battle still continued and only ended when we were both at 100%

Reactions: Revalantor
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes