4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

inmah

Jul 26, 2017
How do you win at the sex minigame. I can only 'tie' which the game registers as a loss.

Jul 27, 2017
So any plans on the dev paying someone else for a uncensored patch for the game down the road when the game is completed or is this sadly going to be another game with really good art not getting the love it deserves? :cry:
I think there is high hope. The MGE books are uncensored in the EN release. All that matters is if this game gains enough traction.

Time to spread the word!

samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
anyone know how to pause? the game says D but it doesnt really work, it just hides the ui
unless it means stick the D into her mouth but you know

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
wow this is too good

think he plans to implement the entire MGE? i'd like me some thunderbird and gremlin

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
Ok, can anyone help me? I can't seem to get this game to actually extract.

I've downloaded it, three different times from the different sites, but it never actually extracts anything.

Dec 3, 2017
Ok, can anyone help me? I can't seem to get this game to actually extract.

I've downloaded it, three different times from the different sites, but it never actually extracts anything.
So you should've downloaded something called MGERPG_Eng.exe right? You double click that, select the directory for the game to be installed too, wait a few seconds, then boom - game should be in there. You shouldn't have to extract anything - just run the .exe file.

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
So you should've downloaded something called MGERPG_Eng.exe right? You double click that, select the directory for the game to be installed too, wait a few seconds, then boom - game should be in there. You shouldn't have to extract anything - just run the .exe file.
That is extracting it. The program does it automatically, but it's still extracting.

That being said, the double click thing is what I do.

But, it tries to download the first BGM and then stops.

Every time.

Reactions: Batz

StrayCat

Aug 26, 2017
Here's hoping that they're going to include all the monster girls from the book. Reeeaaally excited for my girl hellhound

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The hell is this 'cats' fruit?

Found it. You just have to talk to the catgirl when you are in the forest.

Also DO download this demo. It's worth it. Get hyped people.
I think the location of the fruit is random; got on at the last map, along with near the pink fruit tree. -- But yeah, you gotta talk to the cat girl first; even says it's easy if you have a cat girl.

How do you win at the sex minigame. I can only 'tie' which the game registers as a loss.
You need to get the 'love' meter of the girl's to 100. Not sure if you have to do that before you get to 100* or not, but even if you get her's to 100 first, you gotta way till your's is at 100 for the battle to end -.-

* Got both to 100 at one time, but restarted thinking I lost.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Since there's a lot of hype around Kenko_Cross what other project did he/she do in the past?

Reactions: ss6

revyfan

Jan 26, 2018
Since there's a lot of hype around Kenko_Cross what other project did he/she do in the past?
He has done Monster Girl Encyclopedia 1 and 2 (Printed versions for both Japanese AND English, thanks to Seven Seas for the official English release) The Monster Girl Encyclopedia World Guide 1 2 and 3 (Only in Japanese officially , sadly) and has done some of the Monster Girls for the Monster Girl Quest Visual Novels. (Alice and the first Slime girl)

This will be his first game.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Woah, now. You can't just drop something like this on me. With the original creator of MGE on it, this has so much potential. Words cannot express the level of hype I am currently experiencing. I didn't even know this was still in development from when it was announced in like 2019.
Not sure myself, but don't think it's a project, more a book/lore with the same name. There was a wikia/fandom page about this before the whole adult excision.

Dec 3, 2017
That is extracting it. The program does it automatically, but it's still extracting.

That being said, the double click thing is what I do.

But, it tries to download the first BGM and then stops.

Every time.

Do you have RPG Tucool VX Ace RTP installed? Though I think that's moreso for the game itself...
Otherwise, I've got no clue because judging by everyone else in this thread, it's seems like it's just an issue on your end. I downloaded from the nopy link if that'd help, but otherwise maybe try it on another device if you can?

is their a way to increase your speed
Hold shift to move faster (dash) - you can also go into settings to make it so that you dash by default when you walk.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes