4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Oh shiiit! A game from the LEGEND himself? I am so down for this!

I wish the Monster Girl Island supporters would see this game...
It would be nice if someone could open their eyes to a real monster girl game. :sneaky:
I've been looking at that one as a possible DL but could you give me a quick rundown on the problems with Monster Girl Island?

xenox280

Feb 12, 2018
Really hope this game doesn't have the same problem as written material of MGE, being that the setting is actually ridiculously grimdark and apparently unintentionally so.
Especially hope there wont be any fusing with trees or being dragged to the bottom of the ocean for the rest of your life.

Reactions: Nelari
Feb 22, 2018
Extremely impressive character designs. Extremely skilled artist worked on this. I sure hope the game gets made, instead of losing funding during creation of art assets....

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
The japanese demo's have more content but arent translated idk if anyone has them tho. Considering the amount of dialogue for preety much everything i would wait for the translations.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I'm sorry but has a game of my deams has appeared? Yup, I'm not dreaming this is real. PRAISE BE!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Really hope this game doesn't have the same problem as written material of MGE, being that the setting is actually ridiculously grimdark and apparently unintentionally so.
Especially hope there wont be any fusing with trees or being dragged to the bottom of the ocean for the rest of your life.
well since its game over when you reach 100% love before the girls do
and the mc gets fucked to dead, its save to say we get some real hot death scenes:love:

where the mc loses all senses and self awareness
as his mind drowns in waves of pleasure for the rest of his life
mgq nostalgia good game:p
(and this time there is no evil goddess who resurrects you and gives advice)

The japanese demo's have more content but arent translated idk if anyone has them tho. Considering the amount of dialogue for preety much everything i would wait for the translations.
you saying kenko took content out of the english version?
i have a leaked jap version from his ci-en so i have to compare them first
but why would he bother hiring a translator if he doesn't translate the full game:unsure:

i hope that slow ass translator doesn't slow down the games development:cautious:
i rather play original japanese version, than wait for a translation that sounds like MTL....

kenko would be better of completing the game and then have the fans translate it for free;)
(a patreon here should tell him that)

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG Fix Patch

If there is a patch for the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG demo version, we will let you know in this article.

The files in the previous article will be replaced constantly, so you can download them from there.

You can use the saved data as it is during play, so please run "MGERPG_Eng.exe" and overwrite the contents of the extracted folder as it is.

最新版(ver.0.011):

(exe)

(zip)

Feb. 25, 19:46(JP) : Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when resting in bed or staying at an inn with Monster Girl. Also, even after the fix, the text that appears in the relevant sections is still too long and overflowing, but it seems to be difficult to solve without changing the layout, so the fix will come later.

Feb. 25, 15:45(JP) : Replaced Gyoubu Danuki's speech with the correct one, since the old text was used before the correction.

Feb. 25, 14:52(JP) :  Fixed some control character errors and event errors.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Is the cow girl in this version? I see her battle screen in the thumbnails but I can't find her anywhere.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I've been looking at that one as a possible DL but could you give me a quick rundown on the problems with Monster Girl Island?
Redamz wants to force you to fuck (or getting fucked?) by that trap Typhoon to progress the future story.
Kinda takes away the "Girl" part in MGI.
Your character in the game is pathetic af, I hope you enjoy being treated like literal garbage and can't do anything about it.
The girls merely tolerating your presence, even though they feel like puking. I don't know if Redamz wants to insult his patreons or if this is his self-insert. The self-insert would explain the part with the trap tho.
Also, Redamz is toxic af. I don't know if it was in this forum or on 8ch, but he insulted several people who criticized parts of his game and it's future plans (like with the trap).
And each update takes like 5 years or so. So it's never going to be finished, like ever.

Please, for the love of all existing and non-existing gods, NEVER become that little shits patreon!
Heck, I don't know why there are still over 10k retards idiots supporting him. :rolleyes:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Fought the werecat, made her cum 3 times and filled her love gauge to 100% before i reached 100%, by the rules of the game it says i should've won by not being a wimp and giving her pleasure before i fell for her
One cutscene later with me being fucked anyways i speak to the muscle man npc, and him being being a utter chad is proud for making his catgirl fall for him, while my own catgirl hurls insults at my character for being a premature ejaculation virgin?!?!
KC you sadistic bastard!
This battle fuck minigame is just a waste of time if you can't make them love you madly and instead they just treat you as cattle, it would be far simple to just make this a walking simulator like every other game then!

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
I can't play it. It keeps giving me an error message as soon as the title screen pops up and then closes

Reactions: Batz
Dec 5, 2019
Redamz wants to force you to fuck (or getting fucked?) by that trap Typhoon to progress the future story.
Kinda takes away the "Girl" part in MGI.
Your character in the game is pathetic af, I hope you enjoy being treated like literal garbage and can't do anything about it.
The girls merely tolerating your presence, even though they feel like puking. I don't know if Redamz wants to insult his patreons or if this is his self-insert. The self-insert would explain the part with the trap tho.
Also, Redamz is toxic af. I don't know if it was in this forum or on 8ch, but he insulted several people who criticized parts of his game and it's future plans (like with the trap).
And each update takes like 5 years or so. So it's never going to be finished, like ever.

Please, for the love of all existing and non-existing gods, NEVER become that little shits patreon!
Heck, I don't know why there are still over 10k retards idiots supporting him. :rolleyes:
It was on 8ch, I was there. It was pretty sad to watch, IIRC that's where he first started shilling MGI and used to have a lot of fans there, now everyone just makes fun of the guy in between hating his guts.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
sadly there is none...
but the first sqdt game was one of the first battle fuck game i played back in 2006
and this game has a very similar battle fuck system
they also got a fan game
which has a fan mode

he also was the led artist and a writer behind the original monster girl quest trilogy
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/
that trilogy wouldn't have been such a success without him that's for sure;)
which was the inspiration for monster girl dreams which lead to the creation of vili my waifu:love:

but im not sure if kenko took inspiration for his game from succubus quest
the battle fuck system is at least very similar:unsure:

also

me to brother:cool:
thank you, I hope someone will translate those games soon, they seem to be really good

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes