4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It IS still being worked on though, just slowly and in the background. KC seems to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the game, I recall him saying something along the lines of not wanting to hand the development to other people for fear of them tainting his vision. Along with that, needing a translator that he trusts to actually translate it properly. So at the moment, I believe it's a complete one-man show from the coding to the art to the story, with only the translation being worked on by another person. Combine this with working on MGE itself, and... yeah.
He's keeping it fairly hush-hush in terms of releases, but he does give updates on his patreon every now and then. There was one not too long ago, though I don't remember what it said atm.
IIRC, I believe he's not going to be putting out another release until it's done, or at least until a certain breakpoint in the story is done.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Everything to keep the hopium and the thread alive I suppose :whistle:
I mean you could do the sane thing and more mature thing that I do, and have said before. Do other things while you wait. Waiting for this game like it's the thing you've been looking forward to all year long at christmas to just be disappointed you didn't get what you wanted isn't helping lol.

If you keep racking your brain over something that's taking awhile to come out, no matter how excited you are, you're going to drive yourself crazy, just check back from time to time, not everyday though.

I waited 19 years for Metroid Dread, the 5th game in my favorite video game franchise. Just did other stuff I enjoyed while I waited. Plenty of things to do that are around. Tons of backlog for me in my case when it comes to anime, movies, and video games.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean you could do the sane thing and more mature thing that I do, and have said before. Do other things while you wait. Waiting for this game like it's the thing you've been looking forward to all year long at christmas to just be disappointed you didn't get what you wanted isn't helping lol.

If you keep racking your brain over something that's taking awhile to come out, no matter how excited you are, you're going to drive yourself crazy, just check back from time to time, not everyday though.

I waited 19 years for Metroid Dread, the 5th game in my favorite video game franchise. Just did other stuff I enjoyed while I waited. Plenty of things to do that aren't out yet. Tons of backlog for me in my case when it comes to anime, movies, and video games.
I agree with this. For those who haven't already, I suggest completing Monster Girl Quest then Monster Girl Quest Paradox.

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Monster Girl Quest Paradox (Play the VN FIRST)
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Reactions: B2B2

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Speaking of recent additions of monstergirls, the next two girls Kenko is working on are called "Kelpie" and "Candlegeist" but since they aren't out officially, only those who got a DM from his patreon know what they look like and what their description is. that said, i'm curious to see what it'll be when he finally makes those two public.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

I waited 19 years for Metroid Dread, the 5th game in my favorite video game franchise. Just did other stuff I enjoyed while I waited. Plenty of things to do that aren't out yet. Tons of backlog for me in my case when it comes to anime, movies, and video games.
I wasn't speaking for myself but I agree.
Ofc kenko isn't the only dev alive in this world (luckily) and I honestly stopped hoping for an update since the survey he posted.
My hype belongs elsewhere :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bound in Chains

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I wasn't speaking for myself but I agree.
Ofc kenko isn't the only dev alive in this world (luckily) and I honestly stopped hoping for an update since the survey he posted.
My hype belongs elsewhere :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I know you weren't rogue, you were just the last one that responded to your post. I meant a more in general thing.

Looks nice, I wish they'd figure a way to translate all of that creator's games. I've known about some of those other games featured in MGQ paradox, and wanted to play their base games, but can't because they're not translated unfortunately. Some of them it's an issue with the engine the game is running on and not being able to translate them properly.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For those wanting more MGE content, the closest thing would be to follow the encyclopedia updates, since those are still happening regularly. A new girl just came out:

View attachment 3395969
KC is still adding girls to the encyclopedia?! As much as I like new content this is just going to increase the amount he is going to have to do to implement every girl into the game.

Oh I know you weren't rogue, you were just the last one that responded to your post. I meant a more in general thing.

Looks nice, I wish they'd figure a way to translate all of that creator's games. I've known about some of those other games featured in MGQ paradox, and wanted to play their base games, but can't because they're not translated unfortunately. Some of them it's an issue with the engine the game is running on and not being able to translate them properly.
There are other games featured in MGQ Paradox?

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
KC is still adding girls to the encyclopedia?! As much as I like new content this is just going to increase the amount he is going to have to do to implement every girl into the game.

There are other games featured in MGQ Paradox?
yeah there's a postgame quest featuring a bunch of crossover characters. I only really recognized the ones from Shrift though

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It's a title with a pretty good history. I remember playing it 10 years ago the first chapter and it was one of the first H-JRPG I ever played. I believe it's the one who started this trend...or addiction to this genre :sneaky:
Monster girl quest got a lot of people into monster girls lol. Some the monster monster girls. Some of that stuff is too much for me, but some of it's alright, depends. I'm more into the usual monster girls you see in say monster musume.

It's got an amazing story, amazing music, and amazing characters. God that final boss music is badass.

Reactions: xRoguex and LS47
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes