4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

HahaLongB0y

Sep 19, 2021
By the way, KC started distributing MGE content to his Patreon through messages, so now people who subscribed after those posts need to ask him to PM them the monster girl to see the content.

That person is me.

Kenko Cross give me my monster girls, I beg you.
Chuck that shit up on kemono for the brethren

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
Chuck that shit up on kemono for the brethren.
Don't wanna repost paid content, I'd feel bad.
The wiki is only a month or two behind the Patreon, so you should check that out if you haven't.

Also my pfp may or may not be Candlegeist.

Speaking of recent additions of monstergirls, the next two girls Kenko is working on are called "Kelpie" and "Candlegeist" but since they aren't out officially, only those who got a DM from his patreon know what they look like and what their description is. that said, i'm curious to see what it'll be when he finally makes those two public.
They are already public, you just have to ask him to DM you on Patreon. He doesn't check Patreon daily so it might take a while.

Kenko Cross gave me my monster girls after four long days...

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
It IS still being worked on though, just slowly and in the background. KC seems to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the game, I recall him saying something along the lines of not wanting to hand the development to other people for fear of them tainting his vision. Along with that, needing a translator that he trusts to actually translate it properly. So at the moment, I believe it's a complete one-man show from the coding to the art to the story, with only the translation being worked on by another person. Combine this with working on MGE itself, and... yeah.
He's keeping it fairly hush-hush in terms of releases, but he does give updates on his patreon every now and then. There was one not too long ago, though I don't remember what it said atm.
IIRC, I believe he's not going to be putting out another release until it's done, or at least until a certain breakpoint in the story is done.
Someone should hook him up with the Leaf Geometry guy, now those are good monster girl rpgs

• Yay, new update!

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
Last time someone said that something was going to happen at a certain date, he failed and had to use a clown as a profile picture, want to take that bet ? :LOL:
I only use monster girls as profile pictures but I'm pretty sure KC has a few monster girls that look like clowns so sure!

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
But I'm saying this because KC claimed we'd get an update within the next months back in December, and he usually posts between the 27th and 31th every month, at least since November.

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
Just out of curiosity, which monster girls are you all expecting?

For now the two monster girls we have are both from volume one of MGE, so maybe Kenko is planning to add volume two monster girls later?

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes